How can we increase diversity in Oscar?

How can we increase diversity in Oscar?

>33 male winners and 6 female winners in 24 categories.

money.cnn.com/2018/03/05/media/oscars-still-so-male/index.html

Only make films directed by brown women with a diverse cast that does not include white men and nominate it no matter how shitty the movie turns out.

Your worth is judged by how brown your skin is

can we stop talking about this? go to tv or something

How about niggers earn something every once in a while instead of getting free handouts for participating?

I think we should force judges to judge based on sex and not talent, because that’s definetly what an egalitarian society would do.

>breezing past op to focus on niggers b/c you dont have the balls to criticize women

Why not just make a Women's Academy Awards?

checked

CNN used to at least have some fucking semblance of rigor even when spreading propaganda, those headlines look like something out of salon or huffington post, fucking pathetic

>you dont have the balls to criticize women
Oh yes, can you imagine the courage it takes to criticize someone on an anonymous image board? Here, if women wouldn't suck so bad they'd also get more oscars. Am I brave now?

Maybe it's because boys made better films and had better performances. It's fucking pathetic how they are expected to hand out rewards to women just to make them feel better. Getting awards you didn't actually earn is female as fuck.

I should burn down her house so she could get women to build her a new one.

Ashley Judd is fucking insane, she'd help you burn her house down.

this is so easy to fix, segregate every category and you will get an even number of winners.

Best Female Director
Best Female Cinematographer
Best Female Editing

Because then they wouldn't be beating white men so it wouldn't matter. They have to have awards competing with white men but exclude them at every turn so they feel like winners.

They bitched about blacks not winning last year. This year they handed them out (because no one wins an Oscar) to "blacks" and now they're bitching about something else.
Never pander to the left. They will not be satisfied and will keep demanding more and more.

>can you imagine the courage it takes to criticize someone on an anonymous image board?
it hardly takes any courage at all...which is why you not having the balls to address the woman issue is so sad

But then they won't be able to get their W over the evil white man. And women in Hollywood will be pitted against each other.
Can't have that.

b-but how about black people?

Best Black Director
Best Black Cinematographer
Best Black Editing

BUT WAIT THERES MORE

Best Black Female Director
Best Black Female Cinematographer
Best Black Female Editing

And not a single tranny won anything. Oy fucking vey.

We need a if you give a mouse a cookie meme but with someone giving a nigger an Oscar

You mean like I just did in the very post you've quoted? Sad that you apparently are so furious you immediately stopped reading the post and went straight into assumptions.

WAIT A MINUTE!
Best Black Gay Jew Transexual Ximail Director
Best Black Gay Jew Transexual Ximail Cinematographer
Best Black Gay Jew Transexual Ximail Editing

Jordon Peele won a fucking Oscar for a subpar throw away "horror" movie.
If anyone needs to be in that image it's him.

How many of them were jews?

What's the point in awards if those who receive them must be perfectly equal in their distribution of race and gender?

see

Why stop at a 50/50 ratio between men and women? Why not quotas for tall/short actors? Pretty/ugly quotas too? Right and left handed according to the national distribution? Gotta have representation!

No, then they would just bitch about being in their own category.

i was referencing my thoughts on your first post
and no
no ones mad
funny you should bring up anger
are YOU mad perhaps?

Fuck the oscars and KYS

Well when garbage films like Lady Bird get put forth as shining examples of women being filmmakers and making films about women, then you're going to get this result.

Sowieso stem jij Groenlinks en nu opkankeren.

This can't be real...The headline is in ebonics. This is too retarded even for CNN. Have they really stopped that low? Lmao.

ban men from hollywood
HOLLY IS A GIRLS NAME

WE NEED SEPARATE BUT EQUAL FILM INDUSTRIES

just watch saw's are gonna create an apartheid

Looks like I actually hit a nerve. You seem pretty upset there for no reason.

>We want equality!
>Okay, you and men get to compete
>Wait, no, you're supposed to let us win!

Nee. Jij opkankeren met je nep piemel.

I wish there was an alternative Hollywood, where all the white people, the conservatives, those who fight back against this libtard retardation, could make films freely as they are supposed to be able to do in Hollywood.

dude if you wanna get something off your chest, im here for you
everythings going to be fine

When will the Oscars be 98% goy?

>industry employs women based upon who allows themselves to be fucked
>somehow, this doesn't correlate perfectly with acting talent
>oh yes mr winestain plz don't stop

And your excuse for not creating it is..........

Stop being retarded bitches and accept roles that can earn you a Oscar instead of whining about #metoo . Everyone is afraid to hire cunts because one wrong look is a rape trial and bubbas big dick up your taint.

Sounds like women need to step it up.

How much you want to bet they actually get less % now that its harder to suck dick for a role?

Force hollywood to make only blacksploitation movies for an entire year and cast only asian trannies.

Done

Equality of outcome is a sickening thing to wish for.

I believe we need to push for equal parts black and white male and female nominees for the next Oscars. Psyop this until actual liberal white filmmakers and actors start getting snubbed and get redpilled

We should ask for goyim categories
I think I can win one of those.

Encourage black actors to practice their craft instead of realyi g on charity
There have been good nig actors its this culture of appeasement thats dragging them down. Micheal Duncan comes to mind RIP

Yeah, also where the fuck is there still only a Best Actor and Best actress award? Also none of those woman were even trans!

Fewer white male nominees allowed.
Mandatory of 1 woman, 1 POC, 1 LGBTQ nominee per award.
Jews and Asians count as white.
White gay men still count for the max 1 white man per award.
Obviously.

White men are evil.