What were they thinking with this character design?

what were they thinking with this character design?

A good design for children friendly show.

Ass. Seems obvious to me.

> Muh dick

They were thinking with their dick

>make a cute tomboy senpai
>stick her in support role the rest of the show
>give her a rival where the sticking point of their rivalry is fighting over the dick instead of gunpla

fumina still so good though. even better when she's a SUPER fumina.

>14 years old
What the fuck is wrong with Japan?

doujin/pixiv bait

>only good part of the show is fatso in tights and spats bitch

I swear they do it on purpose to bait people into at least trying to watch the show.

What manga/show is she from?

Gundam Build Fighters Try

hoshino fumina from gundam build

>Sporty sweaty tomboy NTR
The best kind.

I wish they didn't nerf her in S2

She should have been the protagonist instead of the redhead.

>She should have been the protagonist instead of the redhead.

I'd like to imagine the producers realized their biggest mistake

Are you ready for cute girls destroying each other in battle?

>tfw you will never see how SDGO handles MS girls

Mini-Domon is alright. At least Yuuma wasn't the MC.

But user, that would mean that the tomboy childhood friend might lose.

White Devil MS girl when?

They were trying to bait me into watching their show.

I never asked for this shit, I just wanted more dream battles like episode 1.
It was fucking bait and switch, damn it!

Fuck your UC wank. Ribbons should have taken that fight.

What why?
It was a pretty close fight.

the one on the left looks like a nerd.

I never said anything about the fight itself?
I wanted more dream battles, not shitty Try pandering.

>pretty close
>Ribbons
>one of 00's best pilots
>Char
>not even close to one of UC's best

Isn't this the series where Turn X got wrecked by a Gyan?

If endless UC wank was what you wanted to see,

>piloting skill A.I.
>muh Char better pilot than Ribbons

you seem irrationally biased towards hating UC.

Dude, it was bullshit. Every nameless mook fight has UC win. Now they're saying Ribbons ain't even as good as Char, who ain't even as good as half the top tiers on UC.

Why didn't Ribbons use Trans Am?

That design is perfect. The real question is what were they thinking when they switched her GM for a shitty SD.

To be fair, in spite of being a mediocre pilot in Zeta and CCA, Char always gets high stats in games, so that's pretty accurate in a way.

They were thinking of selling toys. It's gundam.

>games
>more canon than actual show where Haman and newtypes make Char into their bitch

Why must tomboys lose?

>what were they thinking with this character design?

Better question, when will Sunrise give her a proper spinoff

wtf this Special Olympics top athlete lost against Usain Bolt wtf he's a top athlete in the Special Olympics

>wtf super best pilot with some of best physic powers only beaten by bullshit protagonist powers vs Haman,Schiroco fucktoy

>super best pilot with some of best physic powers
Best pilot of the special olympics

00 S2 has Innovator magic what's beyond early UC.

>special olympics where everyone travels faster than sound vs failure at subsonic olympics

That "we don't need the show to be anywhere as good as S1 if fapbait will sell it for us"

This. She's too old. She needs to be 10.

What did any Innovator that's not movie Setsuna do that makes them above even a weak Newtype?

Maybe the Reversible wasn't programmed to have it enabled?

>Haven't seen Gundam in like 20 years since I was a kid
>decide to check out Try Fighter
>the episodes are up on Sunrise's Youtube channel
>watch first episode
Guys this isn't anything like I remember it being

The amount of naked model kits of her coming out of Japan makes me not want to be associated with anime anymore. Or that youtube video of that fat japanese guy rubbing the body of her naked model kit and grunting. Japan is fucking weird.

Fuck off

"Our scripts are the worst shit ever, so let's at least put in a hot slut or two to distract people from how terrible the second season is."

Okay, you can leave now.

But the 1st season was 10/10, and that was the season where she was the sexiest

From where do you faggots are coming from? Reddit?

holy shit that pelvis is out of control

She didn't EXIST in the first season you idiot.

This is a Try thread, not a BF thread

Nice backpedaling faggot but you're wrong and retarded and should really just own up to it instead of making up desperate excuses.

top kek

All the Veda crap Tierra pulled. The GN particle bullshit happening. Even 00 Rasier was capable of things like Quantizing. S2 is where 00 became far more super robot than S1 and ribbons was only defeated by setsuna as innovator. The firepower stuff like the later 00 machines had is beyond early universal century.

The gap between a Char level newtype and someone like Amuro or Kamile is massive. Char could manage funnels but not much beyond compared to the others.

I'm starting Gundam next week, how many series until I see her?

Infinity

So SEED Destiny? Thanks.

Literally the only good thing to come out of Try.

Is this an actual thing or a joke?

In my opinion it's understandable that Char would kick Ribbons' ass, even when Char is a weak newtype himself.
Char started fighting when mobile suits were at their infancy; no fancy propulsion systems, super powered systems or even energy weapons, just The mobile suit and its basic armament. Meanwhile people like the 00 cast have powerful Gundams with all kinds of fancy equipment.

Ribbons is actually the one of the first known Gundam Meisters. He was the guy who saved Setsuna when Setsuna was a kid. He's been in the 0 gundam, Celestial Being's first MS, for a long time.

Me.

Fancy things don't mean shit when Kamile and Judau could both school him with their newtype powers. As a pilot, Ramba Ral or most of 0079's oldtypes have been piloting a machine before most Gundam protags but they can't stand a tiny chance against those psychoframes,

>Star Winning Fumina
sure
>Dom Gyanko
heresy
>Gundam FAT Fumina
why

If I had to guess, probably "Oh, god, I haven't fapped in a week, my dick is consuming my brain."

boku no pico

You both need to kill yourselves.

Yeah but the 0 Gundam still had a GN drive. That alone made it more advanced that anything everyone had at the time.

this

oyakodon

many milfs

They realise TRY will most likely flop, so they throw in a fanservice character to minimise the loss.

It's sad how this
Was replaced by
As the source of fanservice.

The 0 gundam was better than most grunts in S1 but the system everyone used was new. Everything about the 0 gundam was as new as the RX 78 when it first came out.

This. Lewd kid show designs are everywhere.

>so many NTR doujins
Her husband seems so cool :(

I normally hate NTR but I don't mind if it's with Sei

This. Shouldn't dad be happy that his beloved son lost his virginity having /ss/ with his mom? If anything, such an adorable shota could easily be pleasurable for daddy to fuck.

>side mouth

I mean, they're not really NTR.

NTR would require them to acknowledge that her husband exists.

What about Amejin?

It's an actual thing. Her model kits are some of the best selling and have attracted weirdos to gunpla. The amount of naked model kits i've seen online is almost jaw dropping. They are very creative psychos. That yt was just of a guy holding the naked model in his hand and rubbing her chest with his thumbs while grunting.

What about Rinko and Gyanko? Do they have figures?

So...season three when?
With Reiji's daughter as the MC of course.

Preferably never if it's gonna be anything like Try

Battleogue

>Rinko
Two of the Girls Generation statuette line. Her casual wear and a swimsuit.

>Gyanko
The Hyper Gyanko Gunpla, as well as the recently announced Hyper Domko.

Are they as popular among creepy people?

They had to out-lewd Iori's mum.

I swear if every episode is just TRY characters now. I want more stuff like the first episode.

What does it say on her butt?