What's your stance on Immigration?

What's your stance on Immigration?
You only agree with it when it is qualified and legal people that are coming to your country?

What other variables would you consider?

If you had the change to migrate to a country to earn more money, would you do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off we're full is my stance.

That's fine, but not remotely true.

I think Fuck off we're full is a good policy. We need to get rid of the shit we already have.

Agreed.

You better stop your cultural appropriation bigot

0 immigration is the ONLY correct answer.
no immigration = no subversion.

Oh I know, you'd like the U.S. to have a billion people or more like all the other overpopulated shitholes in the world-which is why people of such countries are desperate to get here because we still have room.

Fuck off we're full.

but but I didn't watch Black Panther..or wait am I supposed to watch it? I am so confused.

I don't want immigration, we already got other problems. Luckily immigrants avoid us because we are poor and xenophobic

>you'd like the U.S. to have a billion people or more like all the other overpopulated shitholes in the world-which is why people of such countries are desperate to get here because we still have room.
Where did I say that?

It's clear that you agree with people coming to your country from non shit hole countries.

So you like part of the immigration thing

>Luckily immigrants avoid us because we are poor and xenophobic

same Lol

No, unless it's South Africans fleeing nigger hordes, fuck off we're full. And Sven can deal with all the violent jiggaboos he brought in, I don't care about Sweden anymore or the like. Fuck 'em.

It’s a absolutely true. America’s habitable areas are nearly filled to capacity under current feasible infrastructure. Any more sprawl and you tip into 3rd world see Houston’s flooded suburban sprawl and Vegas/LA droughts.

I agree fuck off we are full go to nk or one of those stupid islands below china

But they keep coming every year...

>qualified and legal
Fuck, (((they))) define qualified so that a braindead Afghan with half a brain cell will qualify.
Fixed quotas, and only when foreigners die or move out again will newcomers permitted to immigrate.

Fuck off were full and get the gov.ice boot

It has completely ruined my country's future.
We had the right idea when it was restricted but the 1965 immigration act ruined it.

Fuck off we are LITERALLY full.

Fuck off nigger, you can't come.

>What's Sup Forumss stance on Immigration?
get the fuck out newfag

not an argument.

>you can't come
where did i say i wan't to come to JEWSA?
>imports hordes of savages every year

>not an argument.
You asked for our stance, which means you're a newfag. Is your next question going to be, " does Sup Forums likes niggers?" Lurk moar or gtfo.

you're the newfag here, bruh

i still can't see your argument.

Refrain from posting if you're going to say zilch

I support immigration. It helps the economy.
But I also support securing the borders.

In today's politcal climate, that makes you called both a white nationalist/xenophobe/racist from the left and a SJW/libtard/open borders from the right.

We need no immigration in the United States. The only time we actually needed immigration was during industrialization. Now machines are replacing jobs created by industrialization and libcucks are advocating for more immigration because “who’s gonna work in muh soy packing plant?!” The only reason immigration to the US still exists is because democrats need that permanent class of bottom dwellers who will never become successful and who’s children will never become successful because of their low IQ’s that won’t increase due to their shit tier genes. In my opinion we should actually start throwing people out. Spics and niggers need to go in massive numbers so we can get the welfare state juggernaut off our backs for good. Soy boys can do the low skill jobs or they can starve at that point. Jews need to go to Israel at some point as well. They have an entire country dedicated just to them. This isn’t the 1930’s anymore. There’s no reason for then to be here.

>The only reason immigration to the US still exists is because democrats need that permanent class of bottom dwellers who will never become successful and who’s children will never become successful because of their low IQ’s that won’t increase due to their shit tier genes.

what if they vote republican?

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder

SIGN AND SPREAD