Infini-T Force

So, this anime has started today and apparently there's no english simulcast announced at the moment. Any chance a subbing group is going to pick it up?

I've checked the raw out of curiosity and my goodness, this is a next level CGI. I've just recently watched the Netflix Blame movie and the difference is really huge. Better framerate and quality in general. I dare say, that's how CGI animation should be done.

Don't tell me this is more of an /m/ material since we used to have Gatchaman and Casshern threads in the past.

Other urls found in this thread:

viz.com/streaming-schedule
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am (positively) surprised and confused.
Just checking out whatever is released with 01 in its name and stumbled upon this. I wanted to close it the moment I saw CGI but this actually looking really good.

Is this some sort of Superhero crossover? With Gatchaman and Casshern being in there?

Yeah, apparently it's a crossover featuring a number of Tatsunoko IPs. Kind of like Re;Creators, but with actual franchises. Although it seems they're modern versions of characters, because the Tekkaman I remember was different and there's only one Gatchaman.

It does look pretty amazing, I would post some webms if I were tech-savvy enough to make them.

Oh well, I might dump a few screencaps hoping a good soul or two would bump this thread for me, but I guess it will take some time for people to notice the series.

>Don't tell me this is more of an /m/ material
Well, they do jack off to Heros stuff over there last time I checked. I don't think Atom was popular here either. Killing Bites, on another hand, will get quite a few watchers, I believe.

It's probably just the halo effect, but it feels like these are the most human looking characters in CGI anime I've seen in a while, or maybe ever.
Even the hair doesn't look THAT bad.

I know, but it's not like we avoid the topic altgether on Sup Forums. Even Garo had (and most likely will have) some following here.

There's no chance of this getting subbed, is there?

Fansubbing may be dead, but let's not lose hope.

It surprised me they bothered to actually show the ball being thrown here.

I feel like I shouldn't be surprised anymore that these shows end up being good. Tatsunoko seems to always deliver lately. Time Bokan 24 was great too.

a cute

I don't think rendering buildings in CGI is a big feat, but I'll post it anyway.

>So, this anime has started today and apparently there's no english simulcast announced at the moment

Viz licensed it and has yet to announce a simulcast date

I started TB24 when it was airing, but I ended up dropping it after watching 15 or so episodes. Seemed pretty decent for a kids show, to be honest.

That Garo didn't really have anything to do with toku Garo, so it's not a good comparison. I wouldn't get your hopes high about it getting a decent following here anyway, with CG and all.

I've seen that Viz has it, but the simulcast was announced only for some European countries on a platform I've never heard about. For some reason I thought Viz would release it post factum on DVD or something.

viz.com/streaming-schedule

Viz licensed it for the streaming site they apparently have. First two episodes will be up this Wednesday.

There's still Gatchaman and Casshern I've mentioned in the OP. These had quite a lot of threads. And I don't really care about big following on Sup Forums; small comfy threads are better.

Oh shit, that's great. Them being ripped is basically guaranteed, right? Living out of US kind of locks me away from most of online manga and anime services.

I don't know if HS has ripped from the before, but someone's bound to

Since I've got the good news I wanted, I suppose it's time to slowly wrap up the dump.

And I have some work to take care of on my night shift anyway.

My point was that it is pretty much more of an /m/ material, that's all.

I'm not denying it, you're right. It's just that /m/ is a bit too weird for me and I'm sure they would complain about secondaries and all that jazz.

You might have not noticed it, but the anime actually has a number of cute/handsome males, but for some reason I didn't feel like showing them.

So what the heck will her role be? Is she going some Mcguffin girl that all those Tatsunoko heroes will be protecting?

Cute heroine on a bike.

Any webms?

She has a huge, ridiculous-looking magical pencil that somehow brings all these guys to her world. And you're probably right about the rest.

Well she has that weird pencilthing.

Just download the raw. There wasn't any really mind-blowing scene, but the animation is very solid throughout.

I'm finishing the dump with NEE IMA DOUSHITE BOKURA UMARETA NO.

You got my attention, OP. Will give it a try when we get the rips.

>She has a huge, ridiculous-looking magical pencil that somehow brings all these guys to her world. And you're probably right about the rest.

I'm curious since it's coming across that she could potentially be more proactive rather than some weak damsel

Casshern SINS was reminiscent of early 00s anime and really pretty looking
Gatchaman Crowds was a Nakamura project and actually turned out pretty well in comparison to, say, [C]

SINS was really good, but Crowds felt like a clusterfuck and I didn't even check the second season.

I liked the first season of Crowds but didn't care for the second. If you didn't like the first season I highly doubt you would like the writing quality drop to the second.

How wasn't Sanctuary's Legend at this level already?

>next level CGI.
That just looks awful and dated.
And there's a reason why sanzigen/Polygon reduce framerate on purpose