ANTIFA attacked a live discussion with Sargon of Akkad and a few other good goys...

ANTIFA attacked a live discussion with Sargon of Akkad and a few other good goys. The Audience proceeds to beat the crap out of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=ESMG4OtZa1c

(Starts at 13:20)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CJ8LkDeSKBQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>this counts as beating the crap out of people in England
I've seen massage sessions with more injuries. Jesus, somebody throw a butter knife into the mix, I wanna see some blood.

tru

These people are retarded. What is the point of masking up after the fact? Someone with a gun should have shot these faggots.

he just got a video put into limited stasis. told you faggots we would rebuild him better. just needed to be broken down first. its a long and complicated process, of calling him a faggot, over and over.

Here's the issue I have with people like Sargon. I do like him, and agree with him on a lot of things, but even with this kind of thing, he still won't admit that the alt-right is at least somewhat justified. It's not unlike the way """""Republicans""""" were after Charlottesville. Even after all of the incidents of antifa violence, it only took one real act of violence from the right to have them flake out.

I'm shitting right now. Can someone tell me the time they appear.

How the fuck was this rated as an attack?

13:20 It says that in the OP.

GUYS. THIS WAS ORCHESTRATED FOR INTERNET CLICKS

This looks so fake. Also no one cares.

Thanks user, I will now finish my shitting

Why do you think Richard Spencer and Sargon both had talks on the same day? To flood the internet with bullshit.

np

Is sargoy starving for attention?

Poo in loo

Always, pajeet, always

Same, he seems like a d cent guy that just wants to be right. Well buddy, the worlds a complex place, it needs people like you, people who try to avoid conflict. However, we’re gonna be swallowed whole of we don’t band together to defeat this nonsense.

and here I was wondering if I should bother to watch it,,
thx' for saving my time

Hey you cheeky bugger. I see you with a dangerous weapon. Please put the knoif in the bin or I'll have to revoke your tele licensee.

Did you mean Sargon of Mossad?

Some one shouldve shouted "allah hu akhbar".

LOL at these people actually existing.

Sargon of Akkad = Sarin gas of Assad

This was embarrassing for everyone.
If that cuck got up in my face like that I’d have stolen his glasses kek

If you take off their mask, will they lose all courage and revert back to their soyboy selves?

The people who always cry out against violence on behalf of the right, don't seem to understand that when the left is being violent, you're basically sending a message that reads "hey you can do whatever you want to us, with no reprisal."

If antifa is fighting the good fight, why are they so afraid to be identified?

I never seem to see any of the claimed or self-proclaimed "alt right" masked.

1: Pin them to the floor and unmask them.
2: Take their photo and shoot a short video of their face.
3: Hand copies over to the college authorities and police.

Problem solved.

so we gonna pick out there faces then?

Why do I want to fuck the girl on the far right?
Is it the nigger blood in me?

it would be extremely painful...

>a bunch of nerds attack another bunch of nerds

fucking soyboiz

Antifa sends a clear message; charlatanism isn't welcome in politics.

Are there even any buff antifa's? Ones that would make you think twice about starting shit with? Most of them are skinny little manlets that shit themselves the moment someone punches them.

The only large protesters ive seen are blue haired landwhales of indeterminable gender.

>Are there even any buff antifa's?
More muscle means more punishment in court. That's an unwritten rule.

She's a Paki / Palestinian or some other form of sandnigger not a generic nigger.

anglos are such a faggots
this whole video is a massive cringefest

kill yourselves

I feel less bad now
Thanks, filled biscuit user

> beat the crap out of them.
The only thing I see is everyone filming with their smartphones.

>Sargon of Akkad
Isn't his wife's son black?

`You would say...He should have just layed Liow.

Where is anyone getting beaten up?

I've seen his son on videos and he looked pretty white to me

wow. it's fucking nothing.

Faker than wrestling.

Yeah, it's disgusting cowardice. Fields was only terrorizing genocidal terrorists that had just attacked them all.

>trying to stay relevant this hard
Fake and gay.

These people are being paid or are mentally ill

How was this an attack? What did they do? Tickle him?

Antifa isn't a acronym nimrods

>That Carl the anti cuck at 15:25

It's amazing how this bit of footage didn't make it to the news cycle.
youtube.com/watch?v=CJ8LkDeSKBQ

>no rick
:(

why the fuck would sargon of akkad be presenting in a university?

IIRC I read that he was invited to debate against Yaron or something like that

Why dont a group of Sup Forumsiticians just go to these events ready to defend them? I'd be willing. Why don't we organise

They would assume it was more AntiFa members, due to the amount of blacks and racemixed people

I know user is desperate too point fingers at the liberals because they know damm well user driver killed a girl. And another user just shot up a school. Keep on projecting. You racist piece of shit board.

This
Less than 20 nazis smashed the fuck out of dozens of antifa scum last year all on their own and gave us plenty if blood
We need fresh video

> coming from brazil

Hey, at least I'm not in denial about that, am I?

I watched Yaron Brook's Vlog on the aftermath of the event. He said the university admins were shocked by the disruption

kek, imagine being so removed from reality

by whom?

really it is probably sargon's proudest day.
>be invited to speak at a university as though he is a real intellectual
>get le SJW/antifas come and interrrupt

He's a fat manbaby faggot middle of the road pseudo-intillectual who's the main reason the alt-cuck even exist
You want someone on kiketube worth listening to watch Rageaholic, otherwise stop listening to people and form your own opinions

Impossible, that would mean some would have to leave their mum's basement

Sad but true

JRM is doing a speech at a uni near me later this month I think. Tempted to go along as long as it’s not a work night cause you can guarantee some punks will show up and I’d fucking love to unmask and punch a commie.

Heart of glass

I hope the fbis monitoring some of you wackos.

antifa is not sending their best

A bloo bloo bloo, cry moar faggot
At least we aren't tools of the oppressive elite

What's the plan?

Reported for posting on a white supremacist pedophilia hentai website. Your ip has been logged and law enforcement will be with you shortly. Please remain in your home and answer the door promptly.

>even their sirens go REEEEEEEEEEEE

>ANTIFA attacked a live discussion with Sargon of Akkad
more like sargon paid some idiots to stage some shit and then its relentlessly spammed on here to get him youtube views.

anyone that isnt new to the internet can see how staged it looks.

next time tell them they need to take a punch/throw a punch and someone has to get hurt for it to look real.

don't get all lovey dubby you fucking niggers, (((carl benjamin))) and (((Yaron Brook))) are good buffers but they are NOT brothers in arms.

>The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

I warn you, I have a bike wheel

>pic
oi bin that heritage m8

Which uni?

Birmingham. Not sure if it’s Birmingham City or UoB

The entire contents of Brit/pol/ in one room

Just looked it up. UoB this Friday evening.
Fuck I’m tempted.

OP you're massive faggot for posting this...why are you alive??? What purpose do your fulfil? Ive seen a 6 year old's princess party more rowdy.

Antifa more like larping retards. Wouldnt know what a fascist look if Mussolini walked by...

I was bored browsing pol for the Lulz. This kid bemoaned all his troubles on pot. Then at the end. All's he said was. Goddam jews! Laughed my ass off.

>162971832
WTF! This is in London UK? OP why didnt you say it happened in a place where no one speak english, is full of foreigners and no one gives a fuck?

Then I could actually not gave a fuck properly. Also I want my two minutes back.

Oh right yeah because in America ANTIFA are being shot left and right

you’re a big goy

This is why you keep your guns. Mob mentality from the left.

By our Libertarian society. I was there shit was nuts full police investigation underway

They reckon that the "protesters" were let in by the far left societies

you shouldn't have invited sargon.

he's a fat neet slob who makes 8k a month off pretending to be a oxbridge scholar of classical thought to teenagers from america.

giving him a speech at a university is going to only fuel his pseudo-intellectualism.

Hey I didn't invite anyone, I only showed up for a laugh and I fucking got one.

>be new to Sup Forums
>never heard of sargon
>fall for the sargon of mossad meme
>parrot in sargon thread
>see video of sargon physically btfo-ing commies, something not even (((spencer))) can do
--you are here--
>check out one of sargon's videos
>come to your own conclusion about whether or not he's a cuck

Spoiler Alert!: he's based.