15 YEARS IN PRISON!

Hahahahahahah laugh at the white privilege boy

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Shkreli#Criminal_prosecution_and_conviction
cnbc.com/2018/03/05/martin-shkreli-must-forfeit-7-point-36-million-judge.html
google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/03/06/prosecutors-want-martin-shkreli-in-prison-for-at-least-15-years.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Wrq8aRKxLMs
web.archive.org/web/20171202033051/http://www.pharmaskeletons.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he's not white he's a jew

look I got 2345 yeah

he had affluenza.

>white
uhm sweetie, he isn't white

Shut the fuck you amerimutt. He is white Mediterranean

listen you half moor have african mix inbred he's a jew

What did he do?

I wonder if the feds will release that Wu-Tang album.

He's not a Jew, he's an Albanian Catholic. It's why the Pharma Jews hate him.

>said the 1/20 irish

He is white Dinaric Mediterranean you mutt

alt-right sympathizer

Who cares? He was a camwhore for the most beta of betas.

>Albanian
>white

Jewed the Jews and exposed them

he is not one of us.

>Albanian Catholic
>Dinaric Mediterranean
both are from the jewish rac...learn dna

Want to know how I know you're lying? Because if he was a jew, there is no way he would be going to jail.

Jesus hater I got this...hes jewish

plenty of jews are in prisons across the US

Seriously what exactly did he do?

Finally that euphoric faggot is where he belongs.

NOT A JEW

sold strain of hillary clintons hair for scientific research purposes

being a dumbass

Talked shit about Hillary.

>Dinaric Mediterranean
>both are from the jewish rac

Go back to hunt monkeys, black boi

He bought of some monopol company producing an aids medication and raised the price by 6000% or so.

>implying Trump won't pardon him for the lulz

(((Securities Fraud)))

Only the elite get to make money on wall street, if anyone else makes too much money, it's fraud or (((insider trading))) which doesn't even have a legal definition it just means "anything the SEC doesn't like".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Shkreli#Criminal_prosecution_and_conviction

Show the Wu-Tang Clan

He won't be sentenced until friday.....

Martin is based, go suck a black cock you german swine.

What kind of scientific purposes?

File a foia request for the wu tang album

Convicted fraudster Martin Shkreli was ordered to forfeit $7.36 million as part of his criminal sentence on Monday.

Shkreli must forfeit his stake in the Wu-Tang Clan album "Once Upon a Time in Shaolin" to help satisfy that order.

Shkreli gained infamy as the "pharma bro" after raising the price of the drug Daraprim by more than 5,000 percent, but was convicted of securities fraud charges unrelated to that drug.

cnbc.com/2018/03/05/martin-shkreli-must-forfeit-7-point-36-million-judge.html

lizard reproducion...

We wrote him a letter and sent him a pepe

martin is based. this is bullshit. there should be something that Sup Forums can do no?

Trump will pardon him
Sup Forums should get a white house petition going for our guy

Martin tried buying up Kalobios because they were next in line for FDA approval to research the zika virus.

The government shut him down and then months later the government gave big pharma grants to research zika virus when Martin was already going to research himself.

Corruption at its finest.

Free Martin Shrkreli

This

Yeah, for kiddie diddling or for stealing from other jews. If this guy was a kike stealing from Goyim, they would have already given him businessman of the year.

He's actually a reverse crypto-Jew. That's why they threw the book at him. If he was a normal crypto-Jew he wouldn't have gone to prison.

its true

He will rot in prison for uncovering (((their))) secrets. By (((their))) I mean the lizard people.

The top 1% of the world population is controlled by these lizards...

finally someone gets me...martin is a jew

MARTIN SHKRELI 87850-053
MDC BROOKLYN
METROPOLITAN DETENTION CENTER
P.O. BOX 329002
BROOKLYN, NY 11232

>forced to seize $7M assests and his wutang albums for $10k/year "ponzi schemes"
>give him also 15 years for lacking "genuine remorse"
Seriously whats wrong with the U.S system?

FREE MY NIGGA MARTIN RIGHT FUCKING NAOW!!!!

they hate albanian just like the rest of the world

That's not what I said at all. He pretended to be a Jew to get Jewish investments and (((they))) don't allow that. That's why Martin is in prison.

What did he do? White collar crimes only?

>15 years
>no link

He could literally have been sentenced to 1 - 15 years
Can you give us a fucking link instead of being this autistic

He trolled Hillary Clinton, so Drumph's justice department crucified him. It's the worst kind of redpill when you find out everthing Drumph said was just pandering, and he's just another Clintonite Hollywood libtard.

he lhs a birthday coming soon...sent him a chess board and the lastest wu -tang clan cd

>He's actually a reverse crypto-Jew.
calling him this

You fucking retard, the DA recommended 15 years
He wasn’t sentenced

google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/03/06/prosecutors-want-martin-shkreli-in-prison-for-at-least-15-years.html

*recommend 15 years

why didn't he just take the money and run to somewhere with non extradition with the US?

Jesus he got fucked. Scapegoat. All of the fucking criminals on wallstreet in 2008, none go to jail. Martin commited a very small fraction of those crimes, but does wrong speak, life ruined. If only he was with her I guarantee charges wouldn't even have been filed

Lest we forget

I really want to punch his face in!!!

>Albanians
>White

hikes price of pill to 6000$
>I'm seeing a pattern here

No seriously check this video on him talking about that

youtube.com/watch?v=Wrq8aRKxLMs

I really didn't get what he is on trial for now.
Something about misleading his shareholders?

thanks for posting this.
jew goldstien did nothing wrong.
guccifer 2.0 was a twitter op

>person doesn't something i don't like
>they aren't white

I don't got sauce, but I wonder if this is true or if he was just meming.

But he claimed to sit on *shitloads* of btc he bought a time back. I seriously wouldn't doubt it. Means that he's back in business the moment he gets out,

the cure is an extended stay in the judicial system

>ancap flag
>hating shkreli
pick one you larping faggot

You fucking Retard European
He made it $750 a pill because that’s the maximum amount that insurance would pay for this medication
And those without insurance got this medication for free
All pharmaceutical companies sell their medicine for the maximum price similar to this , the reason why you don’t pay is because that’s what insurance is for .
And in the USA we only pay the deductible with is like $10

Also , this medication literally had an expired patent , he did “buy the rights” to it
He simply produced it
Anybody could have produced it
The reason why it was $13.50 before is because it was unpopular and forgotten about the in 80s

God, Europeans are really , really dumb. I guess that’s why they rely on Americans to innovate the world withour technology

Maximum security prison, really? That's so ridiculous.

Precisely, nothing is stopping anyone from mass producing this generic, there are just not enough patients for anyone to care. Skreli in turn invested in R&D to find something better than this shitty outdated drug, trying to find solutions to diseases no big pharma caress about.

I really feel for the guy, sure he's in it for the money too, but not on the level of Pfizer or other giants. He exposed their practice, and for that he's a pariah.

You fucking retarded ass Canadian . First of all, your GDP relies on the United States

Second of all, they put him in max security because he is a high profile target .

Even though max security prisons are not effective what so ever

But I honestly , I wanted to put you in your place for being a leaf.
I hate when you stupid leafs comment , you always derail great threads because people start shitposting once they see your stupid flag because they assume it’s a slide thread

The poos will just fall out when he get's released.

Checked. This and putting out a ransom for Hillary's DNA is why he's getting the book thrown at him.

"hoyp doyp isn't this the guy who fucked over tens of thousands of AIDS patient by raising the price for daraprim?"

No, you are a fool that read three headlines on your Facebook feed and made an uninformed moral judgment because half your friends were doing the same while it was en vogue. The original company making the drug STOPPED making the drug because they weren't making money. Turing took the drug and set it at a price that allowed the business to thrive, and for patients to get the drug. the average orphan drug (look up orphan drug if you want to make an accurate determination on the reality of this situation) costs 300k a year, AND people take these drugs for the REST OF THEIR LIVES. Martin priced Daraprim reasonably for the market, it costs 75k a year at the new price point, and patients usually take it for only a year or less. this is a fraction of the price similar drugs cost.

Now, about 2000 people take the drug. TWO THOUSAND. so take your "tens of thousands" and shove it you-know-where, first of all. it's GIVEN AWAY to TWO-THIRDS of these 2000 people, and about 600 pay full price, and ALL OF THEM PAY THROUGH INSURANCE. Literally NO ONE was personally affected by this price increase. They give the drug for FREE to people that DON'T have insurance. It would NOT be available otherwise and insurance has NEVER denied the drug. That shitty Vox article is looking pretty fucking stupid right about now, huh?

Also it DOESN'T TREAT AIDS, holy SHIT. I cannot believe people are still this willfully ignorant a solid year later. It treats toxoplasmosis encephalitis which is a RARE COMPLICATION OF HIV. Get your SHIT straight

>says he lacks "genuine remorse"
lmao

Nuffin

nigger eyes are not white

he should have gotten the rope after he couldn't pay $1500 a day to stay alive. Fucking slime.
Like to see his smirk when he's getting gangraped by a bunch of dindos. Any punishment he gets is too light.
pic related

This is what I keep saying about this dumbass. He acted up about his court case, kept making himself a public figure and that drove the prosecutor and judge to want to make an example out of him.

He went pretty hard railing against pharma jews with a text website he put up, it looks like it is down now but it was archived a couple months ago, pretty good read, just a dude trying to defend himself from the media attacking him over something that EVERY OTHER drug/pharma company does regularly.

web.archive.org/web/20171202033051/http://www.pharmaskeletons.com/

pharmaskeletons.com

What an idiot. If it wasn't for his giant ego he would've still been free. With his money and power he could have laid low and uncovered dirt on HRC rather than publicly release a threat against her which only screwed him over. I'm gonna miss Shkreli :^(

He isn't even Dinaric.

Doesn't matter, Bernie Madoff was Jewish and still went to jail

Jews don't like Jews who try to Jew other Jews

Wrong reply.
He is not Dinaric.

hes albanian.

albanians are muslims.

thats how white he is.

Well he assumed he had constitutional rights because he’s in the United States
>he was wrong

Yup. This guy is a first class penis.

so is he going to jail only because the insurance companies hate him?

Literally who?

Why does he and Ben favor so much?