Zero was multiples more entertianing than UBW

Zero was multiples more entertianing than UBW.

Discuss

It was but Fate as a whole is still horribly written chuuni shit.

It's super boring at least UBW had some likable characters

Zero was also flaming garbage like UBW

why are you comparing F/Z to just 1/3rd of F/SN?

VN Heavens Feel > VN UBW >>>>>> Fate/Zero Anime > Hollow Ataraxia > VN Fate >> Carnival Phantasm >>> Ufo's UWB adaptation > Fate/Kaleid > shit >>>>>>> Deen's Fate adaptation > Fate/Apocrypha > Fate/Prototype > Deen's UWB adaptation > Heat death of the universe >>>>>>>>>>>> Fate/Grand Order OVA

Actual anime rankings:

Apocrypha > Zero > Prillya > CP > UFO's UBW > F/GO > Prototype > DEEN's UBW > DEEN/stay night

>Apocrypha
>not absolute dog shit

What's absolute dog shit is your face, buddy

I enjoyed he time with th servants but dreaded Kirei's "muh angst" that kept being shoved every five minutes.

I don't agree and think your opinion is wrong.
The spread focus among the large cast of characters in /Zero was a detriment.

>Apocrypha better than anything.
Even Astolfo thinks you're a dummy.

>Apobaby butthurt that his show sucks Zouken's hairy wrinkled dick
shit source
shit story
shit cast
shit protagonist
shit pacing
shit studio
shit adaptation

There is nothing redeemable about Apocrypha.

when will he save Fate again?

Are you retarded?

How is Apocrypha better than Zero? How is the giant clusterfuck that is Deens UBW better than Deen/stay night?
And please tell me how any sane person can watch F/GO and *not* come to the conclusion that it's less than worthless?

damn i wish i was with Sup Forums when zero aired

Prisma shits on both of them and I'm not even a Lolicon.

>Zero threads were amazing
>UBW threads were horrifying
>Apocrypha threads are fucking dead

It really wasn't. The only thing that made it better than UBW was the fact that UBW's adaptation was weirdly tailored to follow the same pattern and hit the same lows much harder since there's no scene like King's Banquet to make the first half look less than it actually was

ahahahahahaha

Prisma is awful. The only good parts are the last 2 episodes of each season where all the plot gets stuffed, otherwise it's a boring mess and I'm insulted the main character is called Illya while acting nothing like Illya.

UBW felt too slow, Zero had ok pacing.
That said, for all the effort they put into making Kiritsugu's story tragic, that one scene with Kariya was a thousand times sadder. Poor dude.

LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN

HF is worse than Fate

>"Shiro isn't a self insert character!"
>Literally the "average highschool mc that every single waifu wants his dick"
Why are ubw fags so retarded

I see so you haven't read the VN

this is bait, but you are correct

Nice Bait

I honestly do want to know what is good about the light novel.
Instead of actually defending the point, Stay Night fags can only say "Hurr stupid secondaries, read the vn"

Read the VN, stupid secondary.

Instead of actually reading the VN, secondaries can only say "Hurr Shirou is a self-insert"

Kill yourself you delusional zerocuck

You get to read Shirou thoughts and there are lots of details worth seeing as well, also with the patch of Realta Nua the effects are almost to the level that you are watching an animation when you are seeing the fights.

Also, it is not a light novel but Visual Novel, Zero is the one with a Light Novel.

Dude I think that people say that because the point of Shirou is that at first you think he is a tipical self insert in Fate then UBW and HF happen
and other cool thing is that you can come back to Fate and see things in a diferent way

>there are people on this board who thought zero was good

>Fate/Zero Anime > Hollow Ataraxia

Don't read the Vn its shit and a waste of time, hell even Nasu said F/sn its a pile of pure garbage.

I'd slap the taste out your mouth but you don't have any.

Why is it that the only Zero threads that get made are bait threads? Could it be there's nothing worth discussing?

Anyone got any beach Saber?

Is the story basically the same though?
Every fight being cross swords a few times/throwing a few magic balls then say "Oh lets just call it a draw"
Nobody giving a shit about the grail?

>horribly written
You might not like the chuuni style (UBW is not chuuni?), but you can't say it's badly written. That's just not true here. It was expertly written. You just don't like it.

Read the VN. Shirou is self insert. Having him kill servants was absolutely fucking retarded. The h scenes were disgusting garbage.

OP here. The last several have been me. I just think it's funny, and I want to talk about Zero and UBW

>Just your average highschool male student with no redeeming qualities or features other than just being your typical nice guy
>Gets dragged into some magic bullshit
>Just so happens the most popular girl (who is also a tsundere) at school is also involved in said magic bullshit
>She falls in love with him for no reason
>Summons a cute blond girl who is willing to do anything for him (and is ALSO a tsundere)
>Believes in the power of justice to kill a fucking servant
Literally SAO level

>Not taking into acount that is a distorted individual that plases the live of anyone above his own
>Shit at magic just good at one thing
>Takes that talent and uses it in a way that gives him the potential to fight with mithyc beings on equal foot and even posibly ascend to the throne of heroes whish is "imposible" in this era due to humanitie being weak and unheroic

I mean shit dude if a protagonist that is craysy enoughf to kill himself to save anyone or the filosofic debates that he has with other characters about selfleenes or what is meant to be a hero or if one can be born evil is boring then tell me what is interesting

Yeah, but Zero didn't have best girl.

Yes it did.

Rin a shit

>t. Luvia
You're just upset you'll never have Rin.

Agreed, UBW is shit always has been. Too bad it's the route with best girl.

>UBW is not chuuni
Yeah, the route where your future self tries to kill you because your dream is to become a superhero. Totally not absurd.

>The generic tsundere
>But with thigh highs this time!

False flag, obviously. Sup Forums doesn't like the fact that nobody worships a poorly translated VN route like they do.