Samantha Bee DESTROYS the Alt Right

youtu.be/QGn-C0G6xcw

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/blogs/schooled/2016/06/17/the_upper_west_side_is_new_york_s_latest_school_integration_battleground.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We need to gang rape this bitch.

It’s ok kid, maybe one day you will win an argument.

I'm not that desperate.
I say we do this chick first.

i bet the writers browsed Sup Forums

HI samantha

Someone needs to delete this thread. Late night echo Chambers shouldn't be allowed on here

reported to the fbi

Sage

Thank you

old news jews
/thread

These people are so disconnected.

Jesus christ man

dk, are you a fed?

Who?

She's horrendous looking now. She didn't even hit the wall, she smashed into it at accelerated speed.

I bet she gets more sex than you.

>were going to blur his face
>then that voice
kek

wow how low can you disgusting faggots go? cheering this stupid mutt whore. kill yourself disgusting faggot traitors.

>31 oct. 2016

You disgusting faggot traitors deserve to be tortured for years before you die. death is not good enough for you disgusting subhumans.

Reminder that Samantha Bee and her husband actively lobbied to keep black kids out of her children's posh NYC school.

>slate.com/blogs/schooled/2016/06/17/the_upper_west_side_is_new_york_s_latest_school_integration_battleground.html

both her and rape are abhorrent.

Did she manage to keep the brown kids out of her children's school?

What that a call to action though? Seems pretty grey to me.

One P.S. 452 parent speaking out against the move is comedian and former Daily Show correspondent Jason Jones, who’s married to Samantha Bee. "To portray any opposition as classist or racist is as bad as it can get," Jones told WNYC. And elsewhere: "We are not divided,” he said at a public hearing about the proposal, “we are absolutely united in wanting what's best for our children," then encouraged fellow parents not to talk to the press about the controversy.

What fucking scumbag. Typical do as I say, not as I do behavior of these elitists.

I bet she's a cunt to her subordinates and employees. Maybe we should dig...

Samantha "keep those niggers out of my kids spelling" Bee is pretty alt right herself off camera

>Typical do as I say, not as I do behavior of these elitists.

Samantha "Diversity for thee but not for" Bee

SHE IS A FUCKING LEAF WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCKING SERRATED CUNT FUCK WHAT SHE SAYS

Story?

SPENCER RETIRED

Is this Amy Schumer’s cuter cousin, and why should I care about a thing she says?

The alt-right was a concoction of CNN in order to create something that allowed them to pigeonhole certain people and which could later be dismantled. The so-called "leaders" are plants and opportunists taking advantage for profit and publicity. The KKK and stormfront etc are still the far right and there is no alt-right.

She's against vouchers that would let poorer(minorities)kids into her kids elite school.

>not chugging black cocks like ann coulter means youre not diverse
you still dont get it, sweetie

How does this woman have a career?

ffs there's only 30 posts, too much to look at?

Jesus, how old is this video? Shills running out of new material?

I mean you did just give me the source so it's not like you taught me a lesson. Thanks though user.

Sorry Samantha, we don't want to indulge in your sex fantasies

Taking 30 dicks a night isn't normal

You sound like one of Samantha Bee's staffers looking to make a hit piece.

Why do you feel the need to protect a racist?
See

B-b-but Snopes said that wasn't true!

THIS DUMB BITCH WENT AFTER JARED, HE IS TOO SWEET AND PURE

What argument? That the Alt Right logo looks like it has a KKK hood in it? Really? What a joke.

I wonder how Jon Stewart feels knowing all his apprentices flopped and that nigger ran his show into the ground?

Christ, she's dull. Can't even sell the narrative to a hardcore left TV audience

Jewbilant I’m sure

Jared Taylor was born in japan and thus american isn't his country

Whoever wrote her script clearly browses this place.

Samantha Bee is unlikely to destroy anything.

F*minists are disgusting

I wouldn't even rape her. She's hideous.

I am absolutely abhorred
That you would suggest fucking that creature

I can offer you a bump.

I would so badly bet this is Samantha herself trying to get attention.
How do you cope with being a fatass ugly roastie nobody would ever touch?
Do you cry yourself to sleep at night?
We know you are a rampant alcoholic so I wouldn't doubt so.

Those black crime statistics are true though

>the alt right is a movement
Yeah, I stopped watching there

Because she’s smart and funny.

I'm so glad she destroyed the alt right in this video years ago and Trump never beat Shillary.

>Diversity for thee and not for me.
Lol

Jokes on them, the Alt-Right isn't even a real thing, kek. Also this women is disgustingly unattractive.

That's pretty much everything on Tulmud Vision these days.

Why are these people always self loathing whites and Jews who hate all other Americans and only love their money, yet identify as communists?

Yet the colors of the world worship and follow them like the slaves their ancestors were? I'm fine with God Putin nuking this entire planet.

I don't watch her show. She co-wrote 'The Detour' and it was pretty funny. They ripped on an ugly feminist+soyboy nu-lib relationship pretty hard. Worth watching those episodes alone. I mean, you can always just not listen to her other shit if it pisses you off. I swear some of you fags live to be offended, which is exactly what the left do.

It's brainwashing people to feel lesser and do as they're told.

Reminder that Samantha Bee and her husband had a fit because their kids might have to go to school with black kids

slate.com/blogs/schooled/2016/06/17/the_upper_west_side_is_new_york_s_latest_school_integration_battleground.html

The only thing she destroyed was her vagina now suicide is her only option.

>giving her views
hooktube that shit

that was a subtle redpill btw, most white people still think they're going to be able to choose white partners and have beautiful white kids.

they will in time see that jared is right and their days of safety and comfort are numbered

Who?

No.

Just le concerned zitizen :D

Lmao I don't doubt it. Probably has both anal and vaginal prolapse from all the kike and nigger cock she has to take on the daily.

Samantha pls go

make memes and shoot them at her twitter about how she's a champion of school segregation

Samantha Bee actively fights to keep black kids out of the school her kids go to

not gonna bother watching her video

she looks like a granny

fucking THIS

I miss the gas chamber memes.