Out of all three of them which one was the worst?

Out of all three of them which one was the worst?

Obama

Obama by far. He's basically the incompetence of little Bush and the arrant criminality of Clinton rolled into one.

Bush.
>Mossad backed Saudis attack the twin towers.
>Invade Afghanistan
>Spend trillions and get thousands of soldiers killed

Obama, by miles.

tie between obama and bush, clinton was just ok

W failed to protect the nation and as a result 9/11 happened, thousands of American people died because he was too busy golfing to read intelligence reports and take the threat of Islamic terrorism seriously.

On top of that, he lied, bald faced to the nation and to the U.N. regarding Iraq's weapons programs as part of an incredibly flimsy case for war against them. That invasion has cost us trillions of dollars, thousands of American lives, and hundreds of thousands if not millions of Iraqi lives that we will never get back.

W was by far the worse. It's not even close. You need to go back to the 1800's to find a president as bad as he was.

Clinton balanced the budget. Bush spent taxpayer money like a drunken retard. Obama took Bush's policies of spending money we don't have and pushed them even further. I would say Bush is the worst there because he was the OG of mishandling money, but Obama did more damage.

Bush, easy

Clinton revealed that Glass-Steagal act. So Clinton.

Obama. I am not sure where to start, but he truly was born in Kenya, created ISIS, and he set back race relations more than 50 years.

Obama

Kek. That whole thing with Iraq's WMD's was a farce, and everyone in the government knew it. It was only used as a reason to get support to A. Finish Daddy's Job, and B. Oil.

Afghanistan's invasion was for US Control of opium. Much money was made, but not to the american tax payers.

Clinton completely fucked our economy via a trade deficit and start North Korea on the path to nukes and destroyed social security.

Bush completely fucked the middle east by betraying our Saudi allies and declaring war on Iraq and destabilizing the region and spawning Islamic terror and wasted all our infrastructure spending on the bullshit war. And he ignored our growing trade deficit and problems like the opium crisis and illegal immigration.

Obama literally fucked our economy by adopting the stimulus economics and killing our energy sector. Even worse he had his ((friends)) keep the federal interest rate at an unprecedented 0.25% for almost seven years to try and help him, but he still couldn't even achieve %1.5 economic growth. This is going to hurt us badly now. And he let Isis grow stronger and destabilized the middle east and going after monarch after monarch like in Libya and letting the region fall to more Islamic proxy terrorists between Saudi Arabia and Iran. AND he fucking pulled a Clinton and gave Iran $500,000,000,000 which is going to fund terrorists and most likely nuclear weapons for decades.

Thank fucking god for Trump. I don't know how he is going to reverse all of this shit.

Clinton set forth NAFTA/globalism in it's fullest form. Bush set forth the patriot act police state/endless war era. Obama set forth the gay agenda/feminism/sjw/ era.

They're all part of the 322 Skull & Bones rape squad, no difference in that shit

>Obama literally fucked our economy by adopting the stimulus economics
This was both good and bad. Some people might not have liked cash for clunkers or the auto bailout, but had any of the big three auto manufacturers folded then Michigan would have been completely fucked and dragged down the rest of the nation like a blackhole of fuck. It ended up being the lesser of two evils.

I'm talking about his whole idea of ignoring lowering taxes and instead going with stimulus on a grand scale. He managed to double our debt without lowering taxes once. That's pathetic

King nigger

Pretty much this.
Sadly, he was just continuing the fucked up mess his daddy started and Clinton ignored. Obama picked up the reigns and proceeded to carry on the same course of action (even though he originally ran as opposed to it) and now good ol Trump is continuing the tradition of permanent foreign occupation and bloodshed.
I want off this ride.
#EndWar

Trump has yet to reverse anything that fucking matters. He plays the same right VS left game and squabbles over the meaningless shit, meanwhile carrying on the same fucked foreign policy game.

Obama

dubya

Bush is the only correct answer. If you answer any different you know you're lying to yourself.

Tough choice, but I would go in this order.

1. Bush (occupation in iraq and afghanistan was a mistake, should have used more indirect power)
2. Obama (possibly 2nd position because of more recent term)
3. Clinton

Bush -- retarded
Clinton -- crime kingpin
Obama -- a retarded crime kingpin
gonna have to give it to Obama famalam

Bush

you need to go back further to find the worst

Obama set race relations back fifty years in eight, taught kids a boy can be a girl and a girl can be a boy, and convinced young people they deserve to be taken care of by their political leaders. The man destroyed this country. I love to open hand slap him across his feminine, sperm face.

How is Bush not in jail? Him and his admin basically did what amounted to pick related. Lying to the country in order to fabricate a pretext for war should be a crime if it isn't already.

Bush family were always Marxist drug dealers

The nigger of coarse

Buuuuuuuuuuush

Bush is the only one I’d have a beer with. He was never really president, he was just a guy being handled by neocons and Jews and clearly didn’t know what was going on.

And even though Iraq and Afghanistan were a mistake, there are at least fewer Moslems in the world, which isn’t “bad” per se.

Clinton and Obama were faggits and communists who ought to be oven’d.

>coarse

Rural and/or suburban retard detected!

LÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜL!

Kill yourself

all 3 assassinated american citizens, but only 1 legalized it. gonna have to go with the nigger.

>all 3 assassinated american citizens, but only 1 legalized it. gonna have to go with the nigger.

No wonder Obama was so popular with the rest of the world, he provided vital janitorial services for the human gene pool.

LÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜL

Bush was fucking based like Trump.

Was gonna say bush for ruining the conservative brand with neocon nanny statism but you may be right. It's a tough call.

Bush, for the reason that he was a neocon whose cronies still control levers of power along with the left to keep us down

>based like Trump.

This is what Trumpcucks actually believe!!

LÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜL

I just see a edit of the same person tree times?

my exact same thought

They worked together. They all played their part. Our elections we're just bidding wars to see who gets the privilege. Hillary was supposed to be able to finish the job and crush Assad, ghaddafi style.

I always assumed W was simply too stupid to carry over daddy's business but I'm probably wrong on that. Clinton set everything up, Bush got the ball rolling, and Obama did everything he could to nail Americas coffin shut.

obama divided the country

Obamms, mostly because he was the reason the PC era skyrocketed, and people are brainwashed by it, which is why they claim him the best ever. Fuckin gay shit cycle of close minded retards

Dont you have somali cock to suck?

>Spend literally 50% of your time at the ranch str8 chillin

it's a good gig if you can get it

Bush for sure.

No Obama if you don't have Bush

That can only be W. J. Clinton
>Married Hillary
>Arkancided untold numbers of people
>Bombed the Serbs because they cleansed their lands of Saracens
>Bombed Libya for a crime it didn't commit
>Allowed Al Qaeda to grow and send jihadis to Yugoslavia, Afghanistan and Sudan
>Prepared the ground for Mossad's 9/11 attack
>Fucked an ugly kikess
>Committed perjury denying it
>Raped an unknown number of women
>Flew dozens of times on Epsteins Lolita Express
>Repealed Glass-Steagal
>Relaxed immigration controls (+12 million spics during his presidency)
I could go on. Now what did 43 and 44 do again and HOW was it worse?

Gonna say clinton. He let shit fly with real terrorists, he was a bad role model for sexual relations with americans indirectly planting seeds of loose sex in america, started shit in southeast europe, also set up horrible trading deals for america gutting our economy.

Bush was a useful idiot for things that were already in place for 9/11 and obama atleast gave us a clear cut example of the dangers of social media in politics. Bush and obama rode the wave of shit reagan bush sr and clinton set up.

In order of long term harm done to our country it’s really a crap shoot. Clinton let rocket man end up with nukes. Clinton sold missile guidance to the Chinese. Bush let a false flag happen and started two unrelated wars to appease Israel leading to the current immigration crisis and spent nearly as much as obama. Obama was more incompetent than I thought the first nigger president could possibly be. How did he even get elected? He spent money he didn’t have, printed money, gave money to Iran, let Iran get nukes eventually, fast and furious, irs targeting, targeting political opponents, etc etc etc. Obama was probably the worst, just because he did nothing to counteract the previous 3 presidents bad actions and letting Isis become a problem. Clinton and both bushes were really bad too though

Clinton. He successfully banned “assault weapons,” allowed WACO, allowed whoever did 9/11 to set up, controlled Obama’s foreign policy with Hillary...

In terms of damage to the US? Obama. In terms of damage to the right wing? Bush. Honestly, if it wasn't for Bush, who was about like the US version of Merkal, it's likely the US would be about 70% right wing today.

At least under bush the races were on relatively good terms with each other... then obama came in and used his Marxist race baiting tactics to empower minority victimization.

who to choose, the nigger, the imbecile, or the rapist. Hard to choose

the one that wasn't white

Obama accelerated the decay.

Obama did nothing wrong

Bush.

But if obama or clinton was elected at bush era and bush was elected at obama or clinton era, clinton or obama would be worst.

> Dubya
> Based
NYUKYULAR

Obama was OK, the other two should be punched.

Only one of them is a war criminal.

Bush. he is the one that kicked off the permanent war in the mideast after 9/11 and established the surveillance state with the patriot act. granted the other two aren't much better though.

My thoughts exactly but I have to hand it to bush.

they're all equally shitty.

theres a maximum points system for every character in office.
>smart 0
>courage 9
>endurance 1

And Nafta.

Tell that to the iraq war vet that came home disfigured.

Obongo

Good point.

Obama was W x2, Clinton was unironically the best, but he was the most criminal.

you dont get to play that card pinko commie faggot. you know you have no respect for veterans.

There would have been no Obama without Bush.

It was Bush you dumbfucks

>obama due to damages to the constitution/separation of power
Then bush and finally clinton

Clinton easily. His trade and environmental policies annihilated the economies of rural america and the industrial cities of the north

Bush is going to have to rebuild the twin towers himself with his own two hands and no tools.

Bush was a RINO wimp, and Obama was a blue-team True Believer. Clinton was more or less an outright criminal, and something between a serial seducer and a rapist. Hillary was his enabler and accomplice in everything. For all his faults, Obama did the country a service when he won the 2008 primary. Hillary would have been much worse.

Bush destroyed the middle east. Obama destroyed america. Obama wins.

Bush, literally one of the worst presidents of all time

if you say Obama ITT you're brainwashed or just uninformed, probably both

D: All of the above.
Now give me my prize.

>another Sup Forums thread filled with 12 and 13-year-olds lying to themselves and in denial about the facts of life.

I had to go down to page three before I could find this one thread that isn't about race.

I leave for a month and this place fell apart. What the fuck happened Sup Forums?

>implying this place didn't go to shit after and during the election

for me it's bush. Clinton was definitely the best, aside from stuffing his pockets full of cash and having no morals.

Obama accomplished virtually nothing.

Bush allowed millions of illegals in, a policy that Obama just allowed. Bush ushered in a "post 9-11" world, in which sacred laws no longer mattered and everything was subjective. Everyone we don't like is a terrorist while simultaneously funding real terrorists. His foreign policies were insanely destructive, and the little good he did domestically is not countered sufficiently.

They all contributed to the destruction of America, but at least Clinton and Obama were cool. Remember when Clinton played the sax on the Arsenio Hall show? Remember Obama throwing parties at the WH with all the black celebs?

Dubya never did anything like that, therefore he's the worst.

History will not be kind to King Nigger, illegitimate 44th 'president' of the United States. I hope we can go back and retroactively strip him of that title, even if we can't get back the time lost.

as usual, fpbp

Bush was the worst
Obama second worst
Clinton third but still bad (also a rapist)

Donald is embarrassing Sup Forums lately so they change the subject.

don't forget all the chicago pizza and hot dog parties user!!

Bush, he was far more treasonous, Obama and Clinton had charisma.

W Bush - no contest

It's terrifying as I get older to see youngfags and the MSM go softer on Bush. While HW Bush is the architect of part of the plan implemented on W Bush's watch, you cannot overestimate the destruction he caused, and is still causing.

Bush's impotency as presidency, deliberate or sheer incompetence, a mixture of both, created a vacuum for the Neoconservatives, literal Zionists with edgy Communist beginnings, to seize so much power, America would be finished if it wasn't for Trump.

The Zionist surveillance grid, with the NSA storing mega quantities of our data in Israel, became irreversible under Bush. We have no idea just how fucked we are in this regard.

The Iraq Occupation still hasn't ended. It never will. Because it was never just about oil, the oil was just the chocolate syrup spooned to the Shabbos Goy evil fucks like Dick Cheney, the dessert is Greater Israel. By 2030, Israel will be a super power. There will come a time when either America or Greater Israel veers forever off the road. Either way, Bush placed Greater Israel on our track.

Fox News created an irreversible Neocon Zionist bent to conservative news, wrapped up in shitkicker macho aesthetics. Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly have so much blood on their hands they could paint Trump's wall red if it's ever built. Bush oversaw the deaths of 2 million casualties in Iraq and Afghanistan, this is one third the 6 million of the Holocaust, and all due to a fucking grade school lie about WMDs. Living through the Bush admins killed part of my soul.

The worst part of the Bush legacy is that, when it was happening, I seriously hated white republicans and Christians at a nuclear level. The way everyone bought into Murdoch's Fox propaganda, all the talk of Revelations and Gog & Magog, the nigger-tier Southern whites who swore Saddam and Bin Laden were butt buddies, the ignorant approval of blanket surveillance. I hate my race for years. Until I got (((redpilled))).

>Patriot act
>Iraq
>Barbra's Bush

Fuck the other two niggers too, but this guy signed shit into law that took away my civil liberties.

bush was objectively a fucking retard
also 9/11 lol

but obama is a nigger
so there's that

obama it is

I also want to add that Bill Clinton is getting by way too easily ITT, and was much worse than Obama, but exponentially smarter and craftier than either Obama or Dubbya, so we'll never understand the full scope and acute mastery of his fuckery to our nation. Youngfags are clueless to how Clinton used NAFTA to gut US manufacturing, not everything was made in fucking China in the 90s. It used to be a joke in the US if something was made in China, especially clothing. Clinton forever changed that. He turned America into Walmart quality and aesthetics, but had left office before it was apparent. All of the rot we see today is the result of Bush and Clinton. Obama sucks, but in a way Obama's failure was our gain. Obama was raised to become a literal nation-wrecker, a Communist in stylish urban aesthetics, Mr Smooth. But once Obama got into office, he kicked Rahm Emanuel's Zionist ass out, the equivalent of Bannon leaving but a truly sinister individual. Obama has identity issues, he didn't let Netanyahu push him around, as many Jews hoped. He was a place holder president. In a way Obama was supposed to be a puppet but was his own arrogant man, and his damage was through absence of presence, not NWO agendas. But he did bail out the Jews in the Recession, and those trillions are why the Jews are able to buy our politicians and fund NGOs to the moon.

But again, Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton are literally evil-tier masterminds the likes the world rarely sees. This thread is proof. We don't see their skeletons, like Bush and Obama. Because they have cemeteries all over the world.

Thank God for Trump, boys. Don't forget it. And hodl steady.