Nigger here. Is there any possibility I can live in the ethnostate with you white guys? If I never steal or rape...

Nigger here. Is there any possibility I can live in the ethnostate with you white guys? If I never steal or rape. If I vote right wing. If I marry a black woman and dont have kids. If I use proper grammar and never use slang? If I dress and behave hwhite? If I score higher than 120 on an IQ test? If i bleach my skin?

Can I live in your ethnostate then Desu?

Come on man have some self respect. Fuck these fat little mouth breathing larpers

Why? You can live in Wakanda though

even hitler let you niggers build roads and shit. heres some arm floaties. i got no beef with uncle toms. you dont have to not have children, just teach them not to be fucking niggers.

You are always welcome, comrade.

Also you can fuck whoever you want but do please vote right most of the time.

Sounds like we'd be doing a serious disservice to the black community by robbing them of such a fine, upstanding citizen. It would be a new kind of exploitation and resource theft to take you away from them. No. Your own people need you. Be the hero they deserve.

If you were capable of those, you wouldn't be a nigger.

Once you reach middle class with a clean criminal history, you become a black man, welcomed into society

I guess we can allow you through. THIS ONE TIME

Maybe

No.

dont we have this fucking thread every week?

>Nigger here
>Can I live in white ethnostate

sure, just move to any european country.
whites already have ethnostates since we are not kikes who have no homeland.

No. Absolutely not. Go live in your own black ethnostate.

Can't tell if bait????!

no

Imagine being this self-hating. Get out of Sup Forums now. You're taking this website too seriously. Go watch some anime and play your ps4. Politics is not for you if you take Sup Forums this seriously.

He is right..

Only if you publicly shame your race for the horrible, evil, backwards things it does.
Be sure to name the Jew when pulling your people out of hip hop thugery and communism.

WTF DONT YOU UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE WORD ETHNOSTATE ????

Have kids

If you are determined to live according to values such as yours, it is important to pass those values down to the next generation. Otherwise the only people who reproduce are those with no upstanding morals and abusive parenting styles.

Don't deprive yourself of the joy of parenting just to placate amerimutt neets on a Kazakh origami forum

This fag does t know how bad it really is

yeah

Cool with me. For me it's about the behavior expressed by the genes, not simply the genes themselves, so anyone who can behave in the way you describe is actively welcomed.

See you there.

No

You will also need reconstructive surgery on your nose and straightening product for your hair.

Ethnostate? No. I dunno desu why so many people here are against civic-nationalism. Who the fuck cares about the skin colour if the dude himself isn't a fucking leftie.

>flag

No

You spelt "white" wrong

2 years ago i thought the racists here were meming, now i'm not so sure

ontopic : idgaf who you are as long as you dont bother me or infringe on my liberties, other than that im all good and probably buy you a beer.

If you are sterilized and wants to be a working bee slave, sure.

Why don't you want to live in any of the almost 30 black ethnostates currently in existance?

I just think we should sterilize everyone under 90 IQ(95 for men) world wide, and it'll work itself out.

the goal of nationalism is to promote the betterment of your people. I know it may be a struggle for an upstanding black man to actually live among full-on chimps, but it's your responsibility to inspire them to improve themselves and therefore all of your society

Sorry. No exceptions.

Be an example among your own.

This

Forget them
Do you have a qt sister I can end the white race with?

You are self identifying as a nigger. So no.

Niggers who score in the 110-120 IQ range are some of the most pretentious and obnoxious people on the planet. They’re basically of average “decently smart” intelligence but come off like they think they’re a fucking genius and WAY smarter than all the whypeepo. I dislike them more than common monkey-niggers.

mynigga... what's the urge to live on such retarded state?

One exception leads to another, then the slow decay of what is and isn't acceptable. I'd rather be correct 9/10 times and accept I'll miss a few good ones. But that means not dealing with a large share of troublemakers.

OP here. I am acktshually a jew. I just trollolled you all. Lel.

Nigger detected

Do what you want. But regardless of what side you lean, stop coming to Sup Forums. It's not a good source of information or ideas. I'm only here because I accidentally clicked it.

Nigger jew?

sheeeighhhghhgh

>Is there any possibility I can live in the ethnostate with you white guys?
If you already live in the territory that becomes the ethnostate yes. If you live outside of the ethnostate and want to immigrate no thank you...

if you are all of those things then you are not a nigger and you are welcome here. good people are always welcome. just not in such numbers that you outnumber the naturalized natives.

Are black people scared of other black people? Do you ever cross the street if you see a pack of them coming down the sidewalk in your direction or pass them with wypipo smile?

Is that their son? Damn, didn't know Travolta bore a child to Jackson

I'd take a good person over a commie any day.
Hitler did

Oy Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

civilized black folk don't want to live in black neighbourhoods
its bad for their blood pressure

All larping aside, just elevate yourself, educate yourself and act decent, try to do good by yourself and to others, know yourself and your roots but don't be a dick about it, be a dependable man for your surrounding (community, family) and you are set. No one will care about the color of your skin.

This includes not coming here taking anything overly serious or care for Sup Forumss opinion.

You can have kids, just none that you cannot support and educate, and no more than two if you have an IQ below 120 or unmanageable genetic defects (medically).

Answer this though please: Why is the practice of eugenics controversial, if it's a soft and reasonable/non-autistic version like this? Why should our welfare state and shit of that nature actively support dysgenic policies and their perceived necessity in propping up the black community? Do non-normal faggot blacks actually realize how destructive and counter-productive the modern system is, where sub 80 IQ baby mommas have like 4.2 kids on average that they can't financially support or provide a future for? While forcing productive people to take care of her kids that can provide nothing to the modern economy or the potential economies we'll have in the future? Why am I a fucking nazi for seeing the insanity in all of this? WHY

if a nig and jew fuck to their races cancel out and make a white person?

why don't you want to live in the Liberalist Utopia?