Life in easy mode - Going your own way

>year 2018
>getting married
>having a family
>not going your own way and experiencing FREEDOM

You could get by just by working part time 4 hours a day and still save a lot of money while having so much free time to fulfill your goals and dreams, spending time doing what you love and like and resting like a fucking king.

Being single means you are FREE

No need to waste your hard earned money on dates, weddings, anniversaries, going and eating out, little gifts, birthdays, xmas, St Valentines day, holydays, occasional gifts, children, children´s education, big houses since you dont have a family, nice cars, women clothing , shoes and make up, etc.

All of this money will add up over the years and you will have a fortune.
Breeders BTFO

Isn't it cute when middle class cucks try to pose as millionaires with $20 bills?

Isn´t it cute how thirdworlders from Costa Rica think spending more money instead of saving it will move them out of poverty?

I might have less money than you but you spend it all in stuff you dont need cuck. Stuff like your family for example.

>how thirdworlders from Costa Rica
I'm an Connecticut tourist spending some well deserved holidays here on a nice resort, while you slave away in >Spain to pose with $20 bill and a cuck dog so you can impress people in facebook to mask your crippling depression.

>Facebook
>American

Checks out

>No need to waste your hard earned money on dates, weddings, anniversaries, going and eating out, little gifts, birthdays, xmas, St Valentines day, holydays, occasional gifts, children, children´s education, big houses, nice cars
I would love to do this but I never will
can't even get gf

>spending your vacation time on Sup Forums

You're a fucking loser, m8

You're here forever. Even on vacation.

>Inb4 the NEET brigade derides anyone above them for not having a family

>I'm an Connecticut tourist
I'm so sorry. It must be hard living in an impoverished hellhole.

Back in the 1900's you might have needed kids to work the fields but these days you have the option to choose freedom.

We breeders are happy to let people like you see themselves out of the gene pool.

>Conneticuck
You're probably from some shithole like Enfield or Hartford

Who would win?

>A self-determined man with a wife and two children with the strength of character to raise them to be productive citizens and carry on his family history

>a bunch of paper bois

You don't want a woman who is more interested in being single than having a family

Where you at? My buddy has a house by ojochal. I love Costa Rica

Pic says it all. Giving up a real live for fake dog and not even a grand.

>tfw been with gf for 3+ years

You’re pretty much right OP. Yeah I want to get married but FUCK is it a colossal waste of money

On the Atlantic coast. I'm on Puerto Vejo, Though I'm going to Arenal Volcano tomorrow

>All of this money will add up over the years and you will have a fortune.

>be me
>born a poorfag, figure i'll die a poor fag
>meet a nice young woman
>good family
>young family struggles
>whew
>FIL croaks
>unbeknownst to anyone, he's loaded
>real estate and stocks
>leave the stocks where they are
>retire ten years early
>wife works at home now
>happily ever after

>$200
>a lot of money
lol low IQ retards like yourself and /r/childfree only can think of themselves. It's pretty funny, and I love reading that page. They can't even see how selfish, retarded, or pathetic their meaningless lives are. My favorite was a gay guy who had the username of "myPHDismybaby" and he was shocked when people didn't care he got his PHD.

I understand why women want kids, their desire to birth and care for children is as strong as our desire to ejaculate inside of them, but I don't understand why any men would willingly choose to become married and have children in this day and age.

I'm 29 and at my age, most of my friends are either married, have kids, or both. Every single one of them, at some point, has admitted (after knocking a few back, of course) that if they could go back and do it all over, they wouldn't have gotten married or had kids. Only one didn't come right out and say it, but he came close and said something like "I would never be that guy who just gets in his car and drives off into the sunset and leaving his wife and kids and shit, but ..... I see why some guys do."

I always felt like I was the one who should be miserable since I'm not married and don't have kids, but every guy I know who has those things tells me the same two things. 1: They regret it and 2. They secretly envy me.

I thought there were no more sephardites in Spain. Are you by any chance Ashkenazi? Or even worse, Misrahi?

Pulling 200 dollars out and throwing it on your dog. Wow real fun.

>Be old.
>No one to look after you
You'll regret it.

you must be poor as costa rica is a shithole vacation spot

Complete agreement here. Reproduction is a disgusting concept.

Why not just get a cougar who doesn't want kids?

So go be free. Why do you feel the need to convince others about the superiority of your life choices?

>I have more money to spend on Nintendo games and useless trinkets for my apartment

whoa cool

Yes it truly is. a couple hundred bucks and a dog, what a high roller we have there

If only your mother and father felt the same way, we wouldn't have this shitty slide thread.

Most of the childless dunces I know are broke as fuck while the most successful have 3+ children. Having children awakens something within you making you want to achieve instead of sitting around smoking pot, playing video and otherwise being a useless turd of a person.

It's all his parents could afford

>tfw focus on career
>75k salary by 27 student loans paid off last year
>process of owning house
>can go on 10 day vacations to wherever I want
>parents know I don’t want kids
Who gives a fuck about bloodline when you see the world we’re in. I’d rather enjoy myself and make sure the rest of my family is taken care of

>giving up any chance of happiness and fulfillment so you can have more money to spend on nothing
you make a compelling argument OP

4 out of 5, 4chaners agree, feminism is very akin to a strong needy meth addiction.

There is no point to money if you don't have children.

if you think this whining is bad, think about this losers last gasp on his deathbed alone.

>fiancee going away for a long weekend to see her old high school friend
>"aww shit yeah, entire weekend of vidya and foreign film"
>get so lonely and depressed by Sunday that I might consider offing myself if this was my life

After 10 years being in a relationship the thought of being single and alone terrifies me.

What freedom? Rent is $850 a month and I work 60 hours a week at the least. I can't just work 4 hours a day and survive, must be nice living in Spain if you can do that.

>get by just by working part time 4 hours a day
Not in fucking burgerland you can't.
You probably wouldn't even make rent at the end of the month much less basic needs like groceries and utility bills.

If you are bragging about having $200 it might be a good thing to not have kids.

Whatever you do, it's all meaningless unless you pass the torch.

you're a weak man if you can't stand to be alone for a few days

Just dont worry about that 10-30% chance the kid aint yours.
Why do you think feminists have made it illegal for the man to do genetic testing without the mothers permission.
Women know whats up.
>paternity test
>cant let the boyim know
>SHUT IT DOWN

>Being single means you are FREE
That's why I advocate for corporations taking over the role of family in society. Let adults be free of raising children. They can pay corporations to do it for them. Corporations can do it better, and for less money. All you gotta do is hand them a check.

The reason, is because the parent and teacher; the home and the school, are combined into one. That equals massive cost savings!

Thanks for the info retard, im sending a fax to Pablo. I wouldn't shout too much when we have a bag over your head

Yeah man, what the fuck is that shitty dog.

@OP wtf, man get a real dog, get a lab or shepherd.

but money is just fake jew paper representing arbitrary "value." the only real form of wealth is the survival of your genes

i already have kids and i can tell you the minute you have your first one your whole outlook changes. fear of death just goes away because you know your legacy is assured

Having the kids of the immigrants

>colossal waste of money
A man can live a very luxurious life for 1000$ a month.
The rest of your income can be invested. 50% aggressive (crypto), the rest in stocks/bonds.
Retire when 50 yo and have teenage girls suck your dick in a 3rd world country till you die.

> I won the lottery guys
>this is proof that buting loterry tickets is smart
KYS

If having money and freedom is so great than how did you come into this wolrd OP? Im 35, married, baby, house and i play vidya 4 hours a night with me bros when baby goes to bed.
Why do ppl think living is hard?

>women want kids
Women dont want kids. Dont overestimate this.
They want to be taken care of when they are older and ugly.

Remember: at what age do women get "babie rabies"? You guessed it: in their thirties.
Hhmmmm, what else starts to happen in their thirties? >>They become old and ugly and Chads stop buying them stuff and paying for vacations etc.
So? They want to entrap a man with kids ASAP (possibly divorce right after and coast on alimony)

This would hold true if adult children didn't regularly throw their elderly parents into nursing homes.

weak. do not reproduce.

Blackpill comics can’t draw for shit, I would agree with his points if he actually gave a damn about anatomy.

>Who gives a fuck about bloodline
This!
This isnt fucking game of thrones where the glory of your house is at stake.
All your genes are out there in the population and your grandchildren will have completely different genes from you anyway.

Also: the artificial womb will make all this gene talk go away as we will start cloning the perfect human independent from your """"genes""".

This, that’s why I’m dating a polish chick. She cooks and cleans for me. I’ve given up on western women a long time ago. I’ll definitely have my children with her.

>I dont want to die alone!!!
50% chance you die alone anyway only poor too because your wife took your money and kids so you killed yourself alone in the gutter.

I am 34 and a big number of my friends is checking out of marriage/kids. We just pump and dump now, or do whatever we want, the married guys are always eager to know what we did in the weekend. They are always stressed and horny, since their women don't have sex with them

> You could get by just by working part time 4 hours a day and still save a lot of money

kek

I heard some Brits are coming to America to pump and dump white American chicks.

Is it true your women can't resist the bongs accents?

I am 22 years old, and i am very Happy with fucking young women clear into my 30's.

When im set up down the line ill think about finding a cute sugar baby and marrying her.

This is the only way to do things, while avoiding older women well past their prime and avoiding the continuous heartache of actually looking for people at this age to be with.

>spreading your seed and continuing the bloodline

Or

>$180 and a dog

Tough one guys

Yes, my aunt who’s only about 10 years older then me is currently dating a Scottish guy. Very nice dude, we always talk about world war stuff since we are both history buffs. I’m not the only one in my family who dates foreign Europeans.

This
Got 10 years on you user and have zero regrets of not having kids. work 20 hours a week, save most of what I make cuz dont need to live up to pussy princess standards. It is amazing how little a man need to live once he has freed himself of the sloopy jew.

Posting oc art work I do with all my free time,

I'm 27 so not young or old yet, my take on is when I see guys in their early to mid 30's still chasing poon I cringe. They come off as guys that missed out in their youth, they try to dress like college kids but they have receding hairlines and you can tell they're not young. And they can't really attract any quality young girls, just ones that are out looking for a daddy to take care of them while they fuck young studs on the side. Its just not how I want my life to be at that age. how my life is going I'll probably be married by 29/30 and I figure kids will come a few years after that.

bamp

>>when I see guys in their early to mid 30's still chasing poon I cringe.
best age to chase the poon, men are in no rush to get married can fertilize at any age.

if I was you i would wait until 39/50 to marry, you can still get a women the same age, and you will be in a much better spot.

>thinking there are better things to spend money on than a large family

These are probably mormons.
The women cant divorce the husband and HAS to have kids and keep the house.

Today, 1 year into your marriage your wife divorces you and makes you pay alimony for 12-18 years while she fucks chad&Tyrone in your house.
If you have any kids, odds are the boyfriend will sexually molest them.

This.

/r/childfree cultists are weird as fuck

Baptist

>$$$$ fuck bitches $$$$

come back when you grew up kiddo

Unironically poorfags should kill themselves

Isn't it cute when middle class cucks try to pose as millionaires with $30k bank accounts?

>>Mormons cant divorce the husband
lol. Mormon women are absolutely no different. The life of a Mormon man is that of a slave cuck who will spend his entire life serving the needs of the Pussy Princess he marries, he will even get the added benefit of being considered a misogynistic for his life long cuckoldy to the wives desires.

t. Jack Mormon from the Holy land, most of extended family Mormon.

Although his pic is not impressive. Most Americans don't have 30k in the bank.

>implying you should keep more than spending money in your checking/savings account

women are good
they fuck silly goys and take away their money and spend them on foolish thing
such way they create more brainless consumers , market and indebted slaves for clever people, women die poor with zero wealth

any sane person knows that "Women are nothing but machines for producing children"
Napoleon Bonaparte

you need young women to make chilren to pass your genes, wealth and instruction after your death

This is exactly why you Eurocucks will disappear and be replaced with Arabs and sub saharan africans. .

>even the mormons are cucked
Is there no hope? Must we truly go full Amish to stop these whores from divorcing us?

Story
>Be 25 year old me, just graduate for Dentistry school
>Get a sweet job, earning so much more than what I actually deserve
>Girlfirend of 4 years is so excited I finally got my degree and that I'm earning so much
>Almost too happy
>She's a nurse, she earns an -okay- ammount of cash, but nothing crazy
>Only 3 days after I start working at this insane rich people clinic, she drops the bomb on me
>'user, are we getting married?'
>'Should we move together?'
>'We've been together for 4 years'
>She caught me completely off guard, I had simply never thought about it
>I'm only 25, I definately don't want to settle just now, I haven't even experienced the good things in life, travelled, enjoyed my own money, etc.
>Tell her that's a little bit rushy, and that I don't like being pushed like that
>She gets upset
>Spends the entire week behaving like a complete infant, constantly pushing for confrontations, purposely disagreeing with everything just to argue with me.
>Wekend at her parent's
>Ask her what the fuck is going on
>'I AM NOT WAITING A SINGLE YEAR MORE TO GET MARRIED AND MOVE OUT OF MY PARENTS, SO YOU BETTER DECIDE WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT TO DO WITH OUR LIVES'
>Blank fucking stare
>Tell her I better leave
>Phone doens't stop ringing all all day long
>I don't even check the shit she is texting at me
>Tell my best friend about this situation
>'Dude, have you considered she could be a gold digger?'
>Start thinking back
>Realize not ONCE has she offered to cover anything from out hangouts.
>I'm not asking for her to pay dinner, but it's the attitude of at least offering to split, or maybe buy a drink on your way to my house, some sort of detail to make me realize she cares
>None, not fucking once has she done any of this
>HolyFuckingShit.jpg
>Meet her at some diner
>Break up with her the quickest way I can, I simply don't want to deal with this shit.
>She isn't sad
>Oh no she fucking isn't
>SHE IS SEETHING FIRE
Cont.

>this fag thinks ~$45k doesnt make him a poor fag
You're one bad week away from going red, chill the fuck out.

Can't win if you don't play!

I don’t really care much about money. I made 55k last year but spent ~25k since I don’t have time to spend it on much of anything except a couple vacations (medfag). Some people actually want a family eventually though

This

Got s family friend that fucked hot ass women well into his 50s. Finally settled down with a solid 8 in her 30s. He’s not rich, but not poor, just a good dude that likes to have fun

[spoiler]Everyone dies alone.[/spoiler]

checked
my old man didn't marry until he was 36

>Breeders BTFO
This has got to be some of the lowest-effort b8 I've even seen. The only thing sadder are the swarms of newfags bumping this thread. How far we've fallen.