Flags of the ethnostate

last one i made people complained about it being too similar to the norwegian flag so i made this one
this one has room to put a symbol on it. any ideas?

alternate fancy banner version

I like the black. Add more black

Try making the 2 white stripes a bit bigger.

>add more black

checked

The nation of M approves

yeah the M kind of bothers me, i need to tweak it a bit but no sense wasting the time if no one likes the general design

I'm a sucker for red white and black so keep going

Looks like Nicki's only banners

But what about this flag user?

never again flags with the left nigger triangle please, look what it did to my country

I will not give up. This is the superior flag

Kek!

Add a vertical, gold Christian cross in the black triangle? Very much love the flag design, would go well with a Christian Natsoc imperialist flag
Gimp not available for me at the moment

Agreed. Pic related, it's what the ethnostate will be like.

stop this ethnostate meme. dont you realize it's designed to make you abandon europe? we're not jews with no homelands, we have an entire continent with a wealth of different cultures. if you're white, and want to create some "ethnostate" but not defend europe, you're not just an uncultured swine, but part of the problem.

Going through confederate battle flags and i find missouri actually has a Q flag

Qanon predicted this.

this is the one true flag for the white ethnostate but as said it should never happen

can i see what purple and yellow flag looks like?

Looks like Norway's flag, but I guess it's workable.

If I had a country the flag would be black circle (black as in RGB 0 0 0)

Put symbols on it only white people will understand, like + – x and ÷

no, the M is perfect.

How would you hoist it?

Gay. Why would randos identify with a symbol some edgy teenager experimenting with edgy geometry and colors decides to draw in his computer? Where is the symbolism? The tradition? The heritage? The values? This looks like a generic flag you can buy in a video game eshop and add to your character.

>they want to get rid old glory
shameful desu

That's objectively ugly as fuck. Looks like something from Africa.

Gen Z larping in action. Why don't you talk about who would be in charge during the zombie apocalypse too?

>who would be in charge during the zombie apocalypse too?
I bet it will be Putin within a massive dreadnought armor.

Looks like an Atari game

I like

Reminds me of the flag of some Eastern Roman dynasty. Palailogos, iir.

>council house degenerate detected

a e s t h e t i c s

this was my first one

let's change Europe into a ethno continent, stretching from Ireland and Portugal in the west to Siberia in the east, from northern Scandinavia to the Mediterranean, we ship everyone who is less than 96% European to Africa and build a wall around the land frontier.

and the flag could be a golden two headed eagle, looking east and west with a crescent moon in one beak and a red star in the other, symbolizing dominance over Islam and Marxism, with a dead negro in it's talons symbolizing the end of the non white man, all on an imperial purple background.

Some photoshop user please make

I just see a giant 'M' and for some reason I instantly think of Mr Metokur.

i vote this one

what ever the flag is going to be for you larpers, it needs a cute anime grill

I would love to die with this banner in my hands and sing the song of white ethnostate

God damn I'm talented.

Good idea for flag, but bad excecution.

>add more black
user, I think that's what we are trying to get rid of

where do amerimutts go? the ones with >96% euro, but divided among various regions?
i've got blood from east finland all the way to north spain
thats one problem americans have, where do we go? another is that this land was built from the ground up by our ancestors, it feels wrong to just abandon it now that things are going to shit
then again, that's what our ancestors did, so its sort of poetic
our ancestors came here to escape tyranny, then after hundreds of years we go back to save it from destruction like we should have in the first place

dios mio....
el monstro...
la creatura....
el extinguido de ojo...
el ladrón de la luz....