You go in a time machine back to 1933 and meet Hitler. He asks you "what is the future like?"

You go in a time machine back to 1933 and meet Hitler. He asks you "what is the future like?"

What do you answer?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypotheticals
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

“Worse than you could ever imagine”

Your real father is still running shit. He is very proud of you.

Fund the atom bomb; crush the English and French at dunkirchen; don't split the troops before Moscow bomb British manufacturing and logistics -- not London.

I have some bad news. Good news is you can still fix them if you help me I help you.

And so another thread falls victim to the "photoshop american"

A jewish utopia

The axis powers lose the war. The Soviet Union keeps going for 58 more years before balkanizing. Jewish business people and intellectuals control basically every aspect of culture. Semites and Africans move into Europe. Bad news all around.

Well the Germans wouldn't be a bunch of dickless cunts. So there's that.

This

>I don't know myself because I'm here to change it. Now get a pen, we got a war to plan, a continent to save and a planet to cleanse. This time, we are going for 10.000 years, not only 1.000.

>What do you answer?

Make sure you follow up on that order to build more tanks. And take St. Petersburg and shelter for the winter before razing moscow.

Said via magic box from another country

shit's fucked

its like weimar except global. then in response to that theres a global reich that lasts eternally

jews run everything
explain that he has got to be more careful and do it right
and stay away from dr morel

' dont invade russia ''
' dont trust the italians ''

'' perfect ''

said the 56% nigger.

Or, assuming that we can change things.
Don't invade Russia. You will lose, badly. They will collapse on their own if you just wait until 1991. Don't Invade Belgium, you don't want to have to fight the British and the Royal Navy until after you have your own navy. Relativity may be Jewish physics. But you are going to need it to make bombs.

You're going to lose the war and everything you loved will be destroyed.

Tell him to actually holocaust the jews this time around

jewy

Fucked, since you pussied out of invading Britain. Might want to do that when you go to war. Spoiler alert by the way

Not Reich

>*Embrace him*
>"Das tausendjährige Reich ist schwul geworden"
>Kiss him deeply and let him pound by boipussi all night

Don’t let the Jews win

Hitler has to lose and allow the commies and leftists show how bad they are in order for people in the future to have a valid reason as to why they should never go back to it.

Tell Japan to not give the US a reason to enter the war, don't head east into Russia. Also eradicate the muslims too.

>Jewish damage control

I think I got him banned though kek

Pain.

You must locate Mary Drumpf

Tell him we have games where he's a robo neger

This is the future you chose

Infact I change my answer, I get him to sign a copy of Mein Kampf and sell it for millions

1488blazeit

bingo

you have to gas the jews but for real

How the fuck do you retards think you'll get a meeting with someone powerful and actually prove youre from the future?

Can't use cellphone, no Wi-Fi or service. Assuming you don't have any technology to "Prove" it you are FUCKED. you'll be written off as a crazy lunatic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypotheticals

Start reading.

>Implying showing someone a device with coloured photographs and touchable magic glass isn't convincing
Brainlet

ím gonna print some photos of Sup Forumss cuck Gallery to Show him

mommy would know i was a future boy

DONT FIGHT RUSSIA IN THE WINTER

You lose the war that's all you need to know, you had one job...

I can't understand him because no sprekken die deutsch

>trolling Hitler.png
I'd show him pic related, but not mention the war.
Shit would be hilarious.

Why didn't you go back to 1930 and assassinate Churchill.

He didn't, you fuck, (((Mussolini))) just fucked the schedule up.

lol, thats actually kind of hillarious

>supposing it isn't a huge advantage one of your biggest enemies to be a drunk

Show him a picture of Merkel, and tell him that she is your successor,. Then I show images depicting hordes of Africans pouring into Germany. I tell him that the game is rigged and he can never win. I proceed to tell him to eradicate as many Marxists as he can while he is alive

Fabricate alot of evidence that the war would be lost and that Hitler was unstoppable and show it to Chamberlain who would keep appeasing Hitler and Hitler would just Anschluss Sudetenland, Elsass-Lothringen, Danzig, Memel etc. with no problem.

Mein Führer ! Dönitz needs at least 1200 Typ VII submarines , 400 Typ IX subs and 300 Walter-Boote with additional fuel tanks ! furthermore we need E-555 Arado new york bombers ( at least 8800 ),therefor we will have to occupy Sweden in order to get any ore available and we have to hurry up with the nukes !

Mein Führer , try to avoid a direct confrontation with Russia as long as possible , we will need 1200 Me 262 jet hunters and we have to improve the V1 and V2 production ! our fuel factories have to be verbunkert in ze mountain and we will have to build a new swimming pool for Dr.Kike from Breslau .

Mein Führer , Göring is on speed - send him to Dachau , mein Führer ... another hint : Dr. Morell is about to feed you with Panzerschokolade and meth. so : don`t drive your Führercar when you are on speed . By the way : Keitel is an idiot - send him to Dachau . Let Dönitz , Todt and Rommel do the job !

Todt should not waste all the steel & concrete for ze Atlantikfestung ( although it looks great - we could have a great Atlantikwall ...but technically spoken : we should have a smarter defense ... ( shows secret plan )

But user

Hitler was helping rig the game.

Makes sense. Good thinking there, user

There's a bitch in the attic

Terrible. Please let me try to change it.

No, he was a product of the game. He didn't know that he was just a pawn. Even still, one of the most prolific men to ever come to power. His message was real

Show him pictures of Brits getting fucked at Dunkirk and frogs and Poland being raped in a month during the battle of France and Poland. End it with showing pictures of the Blitz and make the D-Day seem like an Axis invasion of Britain and not an allied invasion of France. You get me?

Nuking of Japan is the nuking of USA. Shit would be flawless. They wouldn't dare do shit.

I would also tip him off about the Stalin's spy in the Japanese high command. He tipped of Stalin about the fact that the Japanese wouldn't attack him and he could move lots of divisions form his Eastern borders and focus fully on Hitler.

Otherwise grade fucking A post

of course we can win ( 1939 / 40 ) if Dönitz had enough U-Boots from the beginning the brits would be done by 1941 due to starvation and lack of fuel

If I told him the truth about the (((future))) he'd probably off himself again.

Forget the war. Focus on actually killing jews. The entire world will worship you.

behold for I will now use this magic box to call this Canadian a faggot

(((Einstein))) And the American gov had nukes prepared to use on Germany if they even got close to victory.

Tell him not to invade Russia, focus on greater Europe first, tell him we need to make large furnaces to burn lots of Jews since they’re going to say you did anyway

In 1940? Are you retarded? Of course you are...

oh yes ! AND : we must tell the Führer that many Russians and Ukrainians felt liberated from the Wehrmacht and they should better support the civil population with VW KdF beetles and rifles instead of terrorising some villages , " Mein Führer , if we convince the orthodox church to follow our pol. concept we can get rid off the bolchewists ! ( shows adress ) : Here mein Führer : Mr.Putin is our contact Mann from the Abwehr fremde Heere Ost - he knows best !

we do not go fro Stalingrad in the winter - we simply build up strongholds and rush for the fuel in Rumania . fuel is relevant .

in Auschwitz we show mickey mouse movies , you know my Führer , PR is very important .

I would tell him what will happen during the war and not to waste money on fucking useless weapon systems like V1 or V2 and those huge useless tanks.

Show him current day pics of Germany, pics of faggots parading in Europe, pics of niggers infesting the streets of Berlin, and pretty much all the degeneracy I have on my laptop. Then after showing them all the pics and the history of WW2, I will advise him not to attack Russia, but to attack UK, South America, and USA when he begins his campaign.

That's grade A Stormfront autism right there.

>this pic

Herr Hitler?
*zap*
Only time will tell...

you had 2 nukes . and we had enough Sarin and other chemicals to destroy england 40 times . and by the way : if the NS management was not that lousy we had a nuke by 1940 . heavy water was a prob and pro active sabotage of some kike influenced scientist - 2 nukes would not win the war - but we would have destroyed neu york with V4 intercontinetal rockets . next time we kill you . Ino I have to learn with my chinese student . and always says : Dr.Heisenberg , could we have your F 35 blueprints ? and I say : yes my friend . we make you pay for Dresden - and it will be soon .

und was ich dir nigger noch sagen möchte : um uns zu besiegen benötigst du 27 Millionen Russen - und das wissen auch deine Juden . es gibt keine Ostfront . du hast keinen Krieg gewonnen - ihr habt keinen Krieg gewonnen - der eigentliche Krieg beginnt erst jetzt - aber das begreifst du nicht weil du ein nutzloses Stück Untermenschenscheiße bist - um uns zu besiegen braucht es die ganze Welt- denke daran wenn du nachher in deinem feuchten trailer schlafen gehts

"Don't attack Poland you stupid fuck, better make alliance (without Danzig ultimatum) against kike's lair that is USSR"

Ya fucked it up! Here take this Luger and chose someone with better strategic skills.

this

I'd desperately try to convince him to keep his nose clean enough that he could align with the west against the Soviets.

really ? it`s not the OHL ?? ^^ it`s Sup Forums`s daily Adolf briefing .

forget Adolf for a second - we are by the way an economic superpower - and to all these us kike niggers there in the web : it takes me ME ! ME !!! about 72 hours to build a nuke . yes my niggers . Germany is the home of the HUMAN RACE - and all of you - is scum ( exept Texas and parts of France , Poland and Russia ) all the other nigger may die . sincerely yours , Waffen SS Wolfsburg , Germany

Double S grade autism right there.

Destroy the english at Dunkirk and they break your Enigma code. The world needs you more than you realise

I tell him not to betray Russia

häng dich doch einfach auf du beschissener fetter nigger