YES TRUMP! North Korea Is Willing to Discuss Giving Up Nuclear Weapons, South Says

nytimes.com/2018/03/06/world/asia/north-korea-south-nuclear-weapons.html
archive.is/UdAAJ

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2018/03/06/north-korea-promises-no-nuclear-weapons-use-against-south-hold-talks-with-us.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

I wonder how the cuck news network will spin this as a bad thing.

Israel is the illegally armed menace.
Boomers pls go.

then what was the point of doing all the dickwaving last year?

Yes, and your secretary of state is doing everything in his power ensure sure Kim doesn't do it.

>Secretary of State Rex Tillerson on Tuesday called for countries to further isolate North Korea despite the Hermit Kingdom's offer to discuss denuclearization.

Fucking, mutts. Why do you want nuclear war?

foxnews.com/world/2018/03/06/north-korea-promises-no-nuclear-weapons-use-against-south-hold-talks-with-us.html

Iran freezed its nuclear program, and republicans, inclunding Trump, called it a disaster. Why on earth would he have reacted differently to North Korea?

He was threatening the deep state. Not NK.

Kys JIDF.

JIDF hates NK and loves the idea of nuclear war with them, you fucking CIA nigger.

Yeah, nobody wants nuclear war. Why are you believing fake news about Tillerson?

I haven't seen many anti-Trump fake news come from Fox before. No reason to suspect the quote I posted. No one hasn't even denied it.

Because it wouldn't be a surprise. We all know the US agenda is world domination, even if you aren't going full hog at it. A nuclear war that leaves you mutts as the victor would be exactly that, a victory for you.

>Trump accomplished what the Demorats couldn't in over 60 years
Democrats should just disband at this point, watch them try to sabotage the talks

How is this Trump's doing and not SK's?

what if the cia already runs north korea

>65 years zero progress
>Trump becomes president
>suddenly this
PURE
COINCIDENCE
TRUMP CAN'T ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING, NBC AND CNN TOLD ME SO

Calm down and keep your ass on the high-chair, squirt
How about you show me causation instead of correlation? I'll be perfectly happy to believe this is Trump's doing if I see some good evidence

ah yes, all that progress made under the last dozen presidents. Totally nothing new now with a simple change in management, nope not at all.

And ill be perfectly happy to believe he colluded with russia if i saw an ounce of evidence.. but here we are

>Giving up nukes will allow China to publicly defend NK again
>NK will remain a Chinese buffer state
>Trump can't start a war now that NK has stepped down
>Kim remains in power and China can ensure their protection over NK.

This is neither a loss nor a win for the US but clearly you missed the opportunity to get rid of the Kim dynasty once and for all.

I think the collusion scandal seems dubious too. I'm not even anti-Trump. I simply want to see a reason to attribute this development in NK to Trump before I do. It's not encouraging that this is the kind of response I'm getting

>And that’s true. … Whether people want to hear it or not, they had a very successful Olympics. That was heading for disaster. They weren’t selling tickets. … It was heading for disaster and now we’re talking. And they, by the way, called up a couple of days ago and said, ‘We would like to talk.’ And I said, ‘So would we, but you have to de-nuke, you have to de-nuke.’

Transcript from gridiron 2 days ago is most recent call directly from trump to de-nuke. He's been pretty consistently calling for NK to denuke this is just most recent...

Alright, now this is something to go on
Thanks, user. If you have anything else I'd love to see it too

>mfw donald trump, dennis rodman, and kim jong un co-orchestrated a plan for world peace and the destruction of true evil simply because we all made fun of their hair...

god DAMN kim is so fuckin based just look at his face!

I've heard reports that Dennis Rodman may be the most prolific CIA nigger in CIA history.

Before the end of 2018 Trump will have drained the swamp, unified Korea, brought peace to the middle east, and he will have taken down the kikes too.

lol people think this is something new. I love ppl who literally discovered North Korea last year think all this stuff is new. What do you think the Six Party Talks were? They've been "discussing" talking about NK denuclearizing, of course they're "willing" to talk.

You will never get your dick wet in a north Korean qt.

feelsbadman.gif

This time it's actually ognna happen and NK is gonna unify with the South. You mad Jew?

As I said on the other thread, this is exactly the opposit, Kim is handing over the nukes to remain in power.

Are you fucking retarded? In what world does that make sense? Fuck off you zionist kike.

In a world where NK never had to rely on nukes to exist, but you probably have brain damage, d&c shill.

Korea will unify
Trump will drain the swamp
Palestine will get ALL their land back

you mad?

Kim will offer to denuke in exchange for all US forces out of Korea and a security guarantee. Maybe even a severance of US-SK defense cooperation and alliance entirely.

Trump won't go for it as this would be a geopolitical loss in the game against China.

Kim could spin this as "tried for peace bu Drumpf is a warmonger" and get some states on his side. If I'm Kim I'm sending Putin loli slaves and begging for support.

That's the play - NK denukes in exchange for US forces out of Korea and a Russian pledge to keep them under their nuclear umbrella.

>a Russian pledge to keep them under their nuclear umbrella.

Stop with this fucking meme Russia doesn't give a fuck about that, the only country willing to defend NK is China.

the greatest american hero of all time and his black sidekick stopped nuclear war and sank the globalist agenda... by making friends.

>unifies North Korea

Their plan was to give them up all along. With all the sanctions, North Korea has no income and it needs money.

The dick waving was to make everyone think they were serious about using nuclear weapons. But they only fired them into the ocean and not at a country.

Their plan was always to threaten to use them and then enter ‘peace talks’ to surrender the nukes in exchange for lots and lots of foreign aid money. The whole thing was a shake-down from the beginning and the US and SK are being hustled.

building nukes and icbms aint cheap. you think they're going to get more aid money then the cost of their decades long nuclear program?

the black market isn't more expensive than official sales

So it has begun. We are entering the third stage.

been wondering how any of this happened since him and kim became friends. nk likes silly looking americans i guess, good thing we have a lot of those.