Why does the Catholic church and especially Catholic Jesuits (like the current Pope) always push a far left wing agenda?

Why does the Catholic church and especially Catholic Jesuits (like the current Pope) always push a far left wing agenda?

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2012/07/31/the-role-of-jewish-converts-to-catholicism-in-changing-traditional-catholic-teachings-on-jews/
forward.com/opinion/159955/converts-who-changed-the-church/
twitter.com/JamesMartinSJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I dont know but catholics are cucks.

They're trying to stay culturally relevant.

martin is a heretic no one takes him seriously

By siding with progressives on social issues even when they run counter to millennia of theology?

It is a bit ridiculous. Have you heard E Michael Jones talk about the state of Catholic colleges?

I'm going to the Orthodox church on sunday.

Catholics are cucked, Anglicans... well.. fuck me they are even worse.

Some progressivism in the Church isn't bad.
Especially for us LCMS. You know all you Catholics are going to burn for your sins?

>marginalized

i can't pick what bathroom i use either and i'm not trans. when do i get special rights?

Because Jesuits are and always will be trash. Ever wonder why this is the first Jesuit pope ever? It's because everyone hates them

This is FUCKED up.

I have thought about going to an Orthodox church but I feel like it would be weird. I read on their websites that services are health in the church's original language (Serbian/ Greek in my case), so I assume that nearly everybody there would also be immigrants from those countries. I can't help but feel like I would always be a foreign body in those communities. Catholicism at least is somewhat universal across the globe.

I found one in L O N D O N that has services in English. They exist.

Nothing but public scandal
You can hate the sin not the sinner, but don't endorse it like that.

Because catholics are anti-Christs.

Everything is lost. There is nowhere that the corruption hasn't seeped into.

Christianity too. I've seen a few televised masses when my old grandmother turns on the TV. The preach open borders. The agenda is political not spiritual.

>charity is sodomy

what??

Because they were subverted by Crypto-Jews hundreds of years ago. Catholics thought forcing yids to convert would fix them, instead it destroyed the church. Luther was right.

Forgot to add politics have invaded every aspect of Western life.

Because the Vatican is in on the (((New World Order))). Read the Bible and listen to Pastor Anderson.

The real holy catholic and apostolic Church of Christ our Lord never pushes for left wing causes as marxism is satanism.

The Jesuits are major subversives, though. Satan himself told Pope Leo XIII in a vision that he would attempt to destroy the Church from within.

St. Michael pray for us and cast the spirit of this world into hell, where he belongs.

You mean (((politics))).

This. Biological denial killed the Church. They are the living consequence of equality myths. Universalism is cancer.

Could it not have been that the Roman catholic church and heretical jews (going back to the Pharisees in the time of Christ) have always worked together? Before there was ever a problem of anti - semitism in America, there was said to be a problem of anti - Catholicism. In fact, the first "defense" groups that would eventually become the ADL, CAIR, etc originated as the "Catholic Defense League"

It's just hard to imagine that a tiny minority group like Jews, no matter how amoral and devious, could subvert a historically global and massive organization like the Vatican and rome exclusively to its own benefit. At the very least it seems to have been a very symbiotic subverting

Martin Luther knew why.

Luther personally thought he did wrong after the whole shebang
then again he thought he did wrong for his whole life and his scruples were the main source of his theological reforms

the depths of their despair are hard to plumb, christianity is dead.

Nice try, Schlomo. And it hasn't been subverted 'exclusively' to the benefit of Jews. Gtfo with your absolutist strawmen.

It is important to remember that Luther was trying to be a good Catholic. He did not want a schism, he wanted reform. He also wanted to fix the Jews early on, but
>gradually, I began to hate them.

>how dare you doubt my creds
>you better apologize through charity work
Are all priests this petty?

>it hasn't been subverted 'exclusively' to the benefit of Jews
So you agree it is mutual subversion? Jews and Catholicucks work together like clockwork. Jews dont mind and even feed off being scapegoated (also works better given their minority status) and Catholics get the heat off their own globalist - leftist heresy. But both benefit in the arrangement

It's what JEWsus would do.

I don't understand. Is there different orders within catholic church? One order could say that gays is ok, the other says they are not? I though that all catholic priests have almost the same position on everything.

The pope is the antichrist. Jesuits were created to destroy protestanism and to unite the world under the pope. "And the whole world wondered after the beast." The Jesuits are using Hegelian dialectics to create confusion and division so painful that it is better to unite under one religion.

Masonic and Liberation Theology infiltration.
The church has been infiltrated multiple times in the past, so this is nothing new.
The Catholic church was nearly 100% composed of Arianists infiltrators, and a few people in the clergy managed to solve the issue.

You do realize that a lot of people who actually give a shit about the faith think Jimmy should shut his fucking trap about the many liberal heresies he peddles?

There are so many liberal infiltrators because that’s how they work. They find something with global influence and try and worm their way into it. Look at what they have done with the entertainment industry, particularly gaming.

> Jesuits were created to destroy protestanism

The church holds official teachings which the ordained are to adhere to in clerical capacity and have not changed much if at all. Individuals have (and arguably can/should have) their own opinion but shouldn't stray from teaching on the matter. When either ordained or lay opinions clash with the church, it's scandalous and can be grounds for action from higher up (such as some elected officials being denied the eucharist)

The difference with orders in the church is how they go about their mission. They all believe the exact same things and are required to by canon law. It’s like cheese, there are many varieties of cheese, but they are all cheese. You can’t just pick up a pomegranate and demand that people respected as cheese

Most people here must have no idea what "Liberation Theology" is, since only a few are interested in the Catholic history, but i recommend you to research about it. If you do, then you'll understand everything that's going on in the church.

This is definetly the most important fight of the catholic church atm. This is like the civil rights movement in the US. It is important that a grown man in a wig takes a dump next to young girls. I am pleased to see that catholic priests have their priorities in order.

jesuits are about knowledge including science.
they're the only functional wing of catholicism

>first Jesuit pope ever

You mean all of them? They've always been jesuits.

Because the Catholic church is a leftist organization. Leftism was literally invented by the Catholic church. Thomas Aquinas was the first Whig.

The Catholic church takes him seriously, or he would have been excommunicated or defrocked by now.

To appeal to the left-wingers in power in a vain attempt to not become totally redundant.

theres a lot of shit in the bible that can be interpreted as very leftist, that's not to say it's righteous or even an accurate characterization, but it's there and it probably answers your question

You know why

No, they can't do anything like that.

neoCatholic Michael Novak faggot lie.
read De Regno, then kys nigger.

if u got a dick male ya got a vag female both? Hell if i know

>the catholic church is part of the evil global establishment and has been for centuries
imagine my shock

I've read Aquinas. Aquinas set the foundations for liberalism and the entire modern left. This is an undeniable fact.

Bc the pope is a jewish plant

subversion

And remember, enlightenment ideas were first endorsed by monarchs. So muh monarchy does not refute the fact that Aquinas was the father of the enlightenment and the original leftist.

you can put pomegranates in cheese

While the Jesuits have always been at least somewhat subversive, the current direction of the Roman Catholics as a whole is somewhat recent. And the position taken in OP's pic is contrary to even the existing catechism.

Links required reading:
theoccidentalobserver.net/2012/07/31/the-role-of-jewish-converts-to-catholicism-in-changing-traditional-catholic-teachings-on-jews/
forward.com/opinion/159955/converts-who-changed-the-church/

Prior to the last century, the RCs were a prominent force for conservatism and even until recently, they had been for the most part conservative, for example much of the Pro-Life movement in the USA has been the result of staunch RCs.

The RC has been subverted; this is not its natural position. The good news is, that we can reclaim it.

When will catholicucks admit that orthodoxy is the true and superior from of Christianity?

they're all pedophiles and their goal used to be keeping it a secret until they allied with the elite to change public perception

lel every time this current pope opens his mouth, we get more SSPX and Sedevacantists joining the true Church.

Whole communities of ex-TradCath will soon be part of ROCOR Western Rite in the US.

>much of the Pro-Life movement in the USA has been the result of staunch RCs.
Yes, Catholics are the biggest nigger lovers on earth. That's why all Catholic countries are third world nigger shit holes. Luckily we aren't stupid enough to listen to their foolishness.

There has never been a Jesuit pope until now dingus

you don't know much about Catholic Church if you see nothing fishy about this, guys

>ignoring the TEN MILLION-PLUS WHITE BABIES KILLED IN THE WOMB SINCE THE 1970S

>all Catholic countries are third world nigger shit holes
Poland?

It seems you're just a d&c kike shill paid to attack Christianity.

Filtered.

nope, the motherfucker from the tweet is either insane or fake. If former, he will have to face disciplinary consequences, if latter - who cares

Italy is Catholic too.

Protestantism literally has snake-talking freaks so you'd better be orthodox- otherwise you're literally a satanist

My guess is that with the rise of gay acceptance and shit like that and athiesm on the rise they're trying to make their religion available to all (to get more money) even if they don't follow actual religion.

I think they think that if they say god doesn't care about gays and whatnot less edgy athiests will be turned off by religion.

I could be completely wrong, maybe soros is funding them

(((jesuits)))

christianity is thoroughly cucked. Not protestantism, not catholicism. It's all cucked.

Poland is the only white Catholic country on earth. And it is despite their Catholicism, not because of it. All other west slav countries are the same and they are atheist, so the common factor is west slav not religion. Every other Catholic country is a shit hole overflowing with subhuman nigger trash, kept alive by Catholic cucks.

>polish education

Shhh, third world dog fucking back-to-back World War bitch-boy. You clearly dont know shit about anything.

Maybe look up the definition of that big scary word the priest used: charity.

Their mothers obviously had bad leftist genes if they chose abortion, so that's only a good thing. Leftist whites should be killed. Abortion has improved the white gene pool and kept the nigger population in check. And cucks want to get rid of it because muh poor murdered babies

Italy is a third world nigger shit hole.

>american education
>what is Ireland

It's a wonderful nation.

you're rambling incoherently

Have fun burning in hell. Catholicism is truth.

No, shut up you "d&c shill" the BASED church is our greatest ally!!!

>when do i get special rights?
in order to get special rights you need to be "special" user
try developing some weird disorder

>captcha: handicap parking. Kek

Implying voting for a failed painter who liked LARPing in military uniform is a great idea. Look where Germany ended up, mutt.

It's real and this guy has no chance of facing consequences, he's been doing this shit for years. Francis loves him.

twitter.com/JamesMartinSJ

Same dude, Catholics, and with few exceptions in prots seem to be cucking, but orthodoxy seems to have always held firms. I just picked up my first orthodox study bible, should be a blast.

Yes, if only we followed BASED catholicism we would be thriving like the Philippines or El Salvador...

Buddy, I'm Serbian. You will always be welcomed and respected as a part of Serbian Orthodox church. In San Francisco we have a church, and a couple of Americans frequent it and they are our good friends and everyone respects them for coming.

>Lithuania
What

Hate to break it to you but Ireland is packed with niggers.

>Yes, if only we followed BASED atheism we would be thriving like the Soviet Russia or Cuba...
>Yes, if only we followed BASED paganism we would be thriving like the tribal niggers or Vikangz...

Luxembourg, Ireland, Belgium... I guess these countries are not Catholic, right?
On the other hand, Protescucks are the POOREST religious group in Brazil and most of South America.
Do you realize that even people from African religions are richer than Protescucks?

Jesuits were built on helping the poor, and in many inner cities that means niggers. They always try to treat the symptom instead of the root of the issue.

Not to mention that they run most of the Catholic universities and high schools. Their pockets are lined with cash because of that. They're pretty much the Jews of the Church.

>Why does the Catholic church and especially Catholic Jesuits (like the current Pope) always push a far left wing agenda?

Repeat customers. Their job is to save sinners, they know the left are as sick and fucked up as it gets, so they support them.

No. It's is a disgusting African wasteland.

This is the worst possible way to become culturally relevant. If people want weak, nice, feel good bullshit they can get it anywhere else in society. Anyone interested in Catholicism wants strict, firm rules and guidance, not virtue signalling.