A nice american (white) single mother invites a poor black man to stay with them

>a nice american (white) single mother invites a poor black man to stay with them
>he rapes her daughters and gets them pregnant
How can we stop this Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2018/02/09/pedophile-rapes-three-sisters-aged-12-14-gets-3-pregnant-7300536/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You've been fucking spamming this same fucking story for like a month. I know. I was here a month ago, and saw you post this same fucking story. What is wrong with you faggots? God I fucking hate this place when there's no happenings

>3 girls
>2 ages
Makes me wonder which age was the twins and whether he had a three way with them.

who gives a shit? You made your bed, now sleep in it.
Only a smart, well adjusted person would let a homeless nigger sleep in the same area as their kids, amirite?

I wonder if she was secretly hoping it would happen this way and masturbates to the thought

This

She wanted the coon to fuck her kids, any proper mother would notice straight away if her kids were being fucked under her own roof

In general we need to Bring back public shaming for women who associate with these animals. White women need to be shamed relentlessly and harshly for race mixing. Also positive reinforcement for white women who show loyalty to white men and have motherly instincts

One 12 yo and 14 year old twins.

The 12 yo and one of the twins COULDNT ABORT ANYMORE and are going to raise a fucking niglet.

YOU KNEW DAMN WELL I WAS A SNAKE BEFORE YOU TOOK ME IN

kill niggers

>No abortion so they can all raise mutts at age 12 and 14

THE AMERICAN DREAM

Remove single mothers, obviously.

The reason why abortion was ok for rape victims isn't some stupid my body my rights shit
It's because niggers rape

What country?
In U.S.A. abortion of rape children is legal, so is getting rid of them if you don't believe in abortion.

i fucking lost.

you idiot, this story was in the daily mail. its a black woman and her 3 kids

>niggers raping eachother

wouldn't happen if white males didn't exist :^)

this

oh thank fuck

It's the US. Too late to abort for two of them.

metro.co.uk/2018/02/09/pedophile-rapes-three-sisters-aged-12-14-gets-3-pregnant-7300536/

>He attacked his young victims after their mom allowed them to move into the family home in Youngstown, Ohio, while he was homeless.
>One of the twins aborted her baby, but the other two sisters’ pregnancies were discovered too late for them to be terminated.

dindu nuffsins

White males dont exist in your country

kill the mother for bestiality and child endangerment.

Good, murdering babies is a sin

Yes that's why we have less criminality than in the US.
My black brother you must get rid of the white evil

Uh don't invite random strange homeless men, regardless of race, into the house with four females.

Women are retarded

>12-14
>Pedophile
He's a nigger rapist, do we really have to lie to make up more things to demonize him?

>takes advantage of literal children
"haha whitey get cucked"

cucked by a pedophile?

dumb niggers

The 14-year-olds were the twins?

First the mexicans (cryptowhites) then the whites.

Probably wanted to fuck the nigger herself. But he went for the young girls instead of her old crusty cunt.

fucking niggers raping their own women!

'Herd u like niggers, so we put a nigger in your nigger so you can crime while you crime.

hot. i would do the same.

Since mom wanted BBC, but unfortunately they all got bbc.

So just another day in the black community.

Abortion is not an option.

oh good, I don't care at all now

but murdering animals isn't.

by killing all niggers

thats the kind of tripe they expect you to spew smarten up

Most states have a time limit on abortions. When the fetus has more similarities to an actual baby than to a clump of cells it becomes illegal. Some states don’t give a shit an will let you abort while you are having contractions.

Don't they abort up to 9 months in some places?

Niggers can only statutory rape other niggers as niggers never say no to sex.

all I can say is was it really rape? maybe he seduced all 3 daughters. I used to be a tradesman, I worked on construction jobs in my area, but our gaffer used to use a lot of freelancers from out of town, anyway he had a list of locals who would put workmen up in their homes for rent, cut a long story short he put these 2 irish electricians in this one house, they shared a room and paid rent, they got breakfast and an evening meal, now this family, mum dad and 2 daughters aged 15 and 14, it turned out that both of these blokes were banging both of the kids, but it gets worse, the girls were bringing mates home from school to fuck their pet irish studs, this one fella told me that they slept with more than 20 girls, sometimes 3 or 4 at a time, all underage of course, although only just over a 3 month period, one of them was also fucking the mum.

Now, did they do anything wrong? if these girls are basically asking for it what can you do? it's ok to cry rape when it all comes out, and the public shaming and shit kicks in, but at they end of the day girls love a bit of cock, it's all well and good putting age of consent etc up, but what's a man to do when QT's are coming up to your room in school uniforms and wet pussies? put a man in the house full of females of child bearing age and all manner weird hormonal competiveness kicks in, and as in the case I described above, sometimes girls want what the other girls have, we've all experience something similar.

tldr; don't instantly believe 3 little sluts who probably loved the cock until it all became public.

Damn, that's what I call efficiency.

No one can question his manhood, that's for sure!

Oh wow it looks like a snake. Where is that ? They also have the ceiling design made to remove shadows.

Pics of mom when?

This
Didn't someone mention she wasn't white?
Cause I notice there's no link

he's jacking it with a smile in his cell every night. Thinking about him smashing 14 year old twins AND their 12 year old sister!!!!!!

fucking guy

Well just abort them anyways than.
You can still federally give them away without it being public knowledge, to protect the women who were raped.

Suddenly I don't care anymore. Not ironic.

Yes, it was rape.

Yeah, not sure I get the toddlers reference, I'm talking about girls with long legs, round arses and tits who look the fucking part.

I remember when it all kicked off, the girls dad came over to the site and started shouting and screaming, at first we were all like 'you sick bastards', but then after everything settled down this one Irishman showed us some pics, now I know most of the girls were 15, but fuck me they were women mate, fully stacked, and clearly enjoying themselves. there was no tears mate, we saw the older daughter a few months later, dolled up, probably 16 at this point going into a club, a night club for over 21's, there's a big difference between fucking a child who's still figuring out how to walk and a girl with a 10/10 body who goes clubbing at weekends and clearly loves the cock.

She wasn't white.
SAGE

Reminds me of the story I read the other day. Single white mother let's random cop (cops are almost always niggers) be alone with her 14 year old daughter. Take her on at least one trip to wherever and be a "mentor" to her. She winds up pregnant at 14 due to the cop having sex with her. She was previously was a run away, which means the cops or other establishment figures were probably having sexual relations with her during that time. After returning her home, a cop comes by asking to connect with her daughter, be a "mentor" and "prove that cops are good," even though that's obviously bullshit because their actions prove that they're not. Anyway the mother agrees like a clown because he's a cop and she chooses to ignore all the niggerdry shes seen from cops, then is distraught when her daughter becomes pregnant due to sex with the random copnigger. Pic related. James Blair. The mother, her heart is broken and in her heart she knows there are other victims, she said.

It's bad enough that these niggers have the "power" to arrest and take people's kids into custody, and do Satan's knows what to them, often involving sexual abuse, exploitation, and rape. Also I said Satan because cops are niggers and most likely hate Jesus and most definitely prefer Satan.

It also doesn't say the mother in the story you posted was white. She probably wasn't. Stooge

>its a black woman and her 3 kids
Ah. Thank you for this information.

It wasn't a white woman. Shut up stooge.

Not like she was gonna fuck you or anything, virgin.

I don't know how you stop single mothers. Maybe stop fucking prostitutes, clean your room, stop feeding the Jews and create an ethnostate with your money. You know the American dream you were talking about you can create with your money, but so far i only seen your money going for burgers and Jews.

Sexual Munchausen By Proxy - something like that

You're litterally just as bad as a nigger if you truly believe this you fucking freak

Public execution preceded by public castration. You could lay off the execution for a few years like they do in Mutt land just to make it extra extra cruel.
Mutts really know how to zap a darky, I'll give them that.

Dirty peed.

Why not?