International pedo ring exposed

youtube.com/watch?v=limyIHxyQLU&feature=youtu.be

stop worrying about plastic in the sea Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/protect-neringa-venckiene-political-persecution-and-extradition
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Case_of_Drąsius_Kedys
liberties.eu/en/news/president-orphanages-lithuania/2848
liberties.eu/en/news/lithuania-country-without-orphanages/621
kauno.diena.lt/naujienos/kriminalai/nusikaltimai/jfurmanaviciu-ir-vnaruseviciene-nuzude-dkedys-papildyta-354677
lietuvosdiena.lrytas.lt/kriminalai/2018/02/22/news/neringos-venckienes-istorija-dukterecios-gyvenima-paverte-pragaru-4845310/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/protect-neringa-venckiene-political-persecution-and-extradition

In 2008, 4-year-old Deimante Kedyte described her sexual assault by high-level Lithuanian officials. Her testimony was later verified as true by 4 separate commissions. She never had her day in court. Her father pursued justice, but was murdered in 2010. Deimante’s aunt, Neringa Venckiene, was awarded custody of the girl and provided a loving home. When Neringa started The Way of Courage Party to fight corruption in Lithuania, she, her family, and supporters were persecuted by the government. In May of 2012, a terrified Deimante was abducted from Neringa’s home by 240 government agents. Neringa feared for her life and fled Lithuania with her son in 2013. Today, the Lithuanian government continues to persecute Neringa by attempting to get the U.S. to extradite her back to Lithuania.

ty OP

Give more info.

A lot is in the video and the petition I posted.

Crazy how this just keeps being slid.

Independent.co.uk

Riot police helped a mother regain custody of her 8-year-old daughter today in a tragic case that has riveted Lithuania for three years and led to three deaths.

Thirty-nine protesters were detained as they tried to prevent the police from carrying out a 5-month-old court order saying the mother should regain custody of her daughter from a house where relatives were keeping her.

Many Lithuanians in the southern town of Garliava violently opposed the order because they allege the girl's mother, Laimute Stankunaite, is part of a pedophile ring.

Protesters had long prevented authorities from taking the girl, Deimante Kedyte, from her deceased father's relatives by forming a cordon around the house. But early this morning Stankunaite and her lawyer — both wearing bulletproof vests and surrounded by dozens of police carrying shields — whisked the girl out of the house to a waiting van.

The demonstrators screamed and shouted obscenities, and many were later shown crying. Soon video and photos of the police operation went viral, and hundreds of Lithuanians met in downtown Vilnius, the capital, to hold a vigil outside President Dalia Grybauskaite's residence and to urge him to reverse the court decision.

It was a dramatic development in a tragic case that has riveted Lithuanian society for the past three years.

In 2009, the girl's father, Drasius Kedys, claimed his daughter was being abused by a pedophile ring involving Stankunaite.

After Kedys failed to get a court order protecting his daughter, he allegedly killed a judge and the mother's sister, both of whom he accused of being part of the pedophile ring.

Kedys then disappeared, only to be found dead near a reservoir in mysterious circumstances two years ago. His funeral was attended by thousands of Lithuanians who had come to regard him as a martyr who dared fight a corrupt justice system.

Today, the girl and her mother were moved to an undisclosed location under constant police protection.

From another article

It's not the plot of a Stieg Larsson crime novel but the outline of a sad and sordid case that has split Lithuania into two camps. One side believes Kedys fabricated the allegations as part of a custody dispute with the girl's mother; the other sees a wider conspiracy of corrupt child molesters running the country. Experts say the dispute, which has become a national obsession, reflects deeper currents of discontent in a post-Soviet society plagued by emigration and the world's highest suicide rate.

Two years after Kedys' body was found, the case still inflames passions in Lithuania, and last month even reached the U.S., where an angry mob of Lithuanian-American Kedys supporters swarmed the Lithuanian president's motorcade ahead of the NATO summit in Chicago.

"If I were able to say where the truth is and who is right, I would have done so long ago," President Dalia Grybauskaite told a group of Lithuanian-Americans in Lemont, the Chicago suburb where she ran into the protest. "Unfortunately, the whole story is very complicated and corrupted by investigators from the beginning."

[...]

Please sign the petition and don't forget to click the activation link in the email you receive afterwards, else it won't count!

Watching it.
But we can't do much if you don't give us digital links to dig.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Case_of_Drąsius_Kedys

The case of Drąsius Kedys is a high-profile criminal case in Lithuania centering on allegations of sexual molestation of the then four-year-old Lithuanian girl and a double homicide. In November 2008, Drąsius Kedys accused Laimutė Stankūnaitė of allowing Andrius Ūsas to sexually molest their underage daughter. Frustrated by lack of progress in the investigation, Kedys took the case public. He published a video with his daughter's testimony, sent out DVDs to politicians, and appeared in the media. Still no case was brought before trial. In October 2009, Jonas Furmanavičius, a district judge and accused pedophile, and Violeta Naruševičienė, aunt of his daughter and accused procurer, were found dead and Kedys became the main murder suspect.[1]

Thank you user. I think we should get a running list of the ones uncovered, such as the creepy Marc Dutroux shit along with the ones with the Dutch banker who exposed the pedo shit and went into hiding and released the videos. I have stuff cataloged across a few different devices, but we have to keep bringing this to light.

And Comet Ping Pong is the part of it in our country!

There's a pedo ring in Chenonceau? At least that's a classy place to be dicked.

jesus christ

BUMP

Holy FUCKING SHIT that video NEEDS TO GO FUCKING VIRAL

OH MY FUCKING GOD ALL THOSE FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT "COPS" NEED TO BE FUCKING EXECUTED, ALL OF THEM. THE SOCIAL WORKER THE JUDGES

HOLY FUCKING SHIT REEEEEEE KILL THEM FUCKING ALLLLLLLLLLL

hey you fuckers send this shit EVERYWHERE. MAKE THIS VIDEO FUCKING KNOWN. SIGN THE FUCKING PETITION.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MY RAGE ALL OF MY FUCKING RAGE

comet ping pong is one of many. you cant honestly think it's JUST comet ping pong?

KEEP THIS FUCKING SHIT BUMPED MOTHERFUCKERS THEY WILL TRY TO SLIDE THIS THREAD HARD BECAUSE IT HAS SERIOUS FUCKING RAMIFICATIONS

This is fucking crazy. So good to see their neighbours and locals standing by them

how the FUCK do we get this viral? this shit is actually important

Calm down Bob, it's degenerate but it's just 1 kid being creamed, not the end of the world.

bump for publically hanged pedophiles

it's a meteor shower

fucking hell, not this shit again

Found the jew

Deleted.
Any other link?

nigger this shit is happening everywhere every fucking day. if lithuania is a frontline for the battle against pedo elite we pour in ALL our fuckin resources. these motherfuckers must be KILLED.

Please. Stop. Seriously. This has been also posted on reddit.
This is a total bullshit. this pedo story is all made up. The main characters were found dead and there is some surveilance material where you can clearly see that grandmother of that girl is teaching her what to say to the officials, what to lay like where did they touch you, etc.
It was just a fucking hoax to avoid giving away the girl after the girl's parents have divorced.
Just. Please. STOP.
Although it is fucking amazing to see people from not Lithuania to be somewhat sympathetic to this whole situation and feel for the girl. Without doing their research or stepping aside and taking a critical look at this whole story.
The point is that the girls grandparents were found guilty on intellectual terrorism by teaching all these nasty pedo lies to the girl.
Later on that Neringa Venckiene created a political party with slogans like "we gonna expose the pedos", "stop corruption" etc. The party got into our government and joined the ruling coalition. No pedos were found... All of the alleged pedos were found not guilty.

bump for justice.

hollow a few mountains
fill them with military shit.
fill them with ok people.
set nukes off everywhere.
become fall out.

fake news

Do your magic, autismos, I believe in you.

AUTISMUS MAXIMUS

Its sad that i firmly believe that if this happened in the US there would either be no one even interested in doing what those neighbors did or it would be only a few conservatives who would be smeared into oblivion by the media.

Signed.

This. You have to be crazy to believe in these conspiracy theories .

10 fucking years....

>some random as fuck video of some random as fuck person making outlandish claims
>this exposes pedo rings derp

I reported your thread

>these motherfuckers must be KILLED.
For a sexual offense? What about the guys who sent my brother in hospital for fun? We impale them or something? You guys really need to reexamine your priorities.

You know. Presidential elections are coming up.
Either
a) Mentas (skvernelis) is going somehow to end this whole thing gaining good-boy-points and his rating will shoot up
b) The proletariat that has bought this whole story going to remember this once again as there were a lot of hate for our government as they all are thieves n shiet thus it is good to push in a new candidate with a less known political carrier like krabas (Matijosaitis)
or more crazy variant, but also possible, our neighbors gonna support a pro russian candidate by discrediting all of the current cnadidates
the point is. this is for the upcoming elections. nothing else.

Reminder that this guy is a subhuman from algeria, we need to glass his country once and for all

I think you guys just want this boogeyman to exist so bad because it gives your otherwise meaningless lives some type of meaning.

I suggest you stop fixating on /x/ tier conspiracies

>This thread

what kind of a sick fuck country you live in that your ok with how these cops behave to get a fucking kid

do you have any evidence or news stories in English proving that? it seems like the issue is corruption, even if none of the accused are pedophiles the government shielded them and denied the family a fair trial

Abruti... Opinion différente = mouloud? T'iras pas loin comme ça.

Tu fous quoi sur Sup Forums si tu cherches un débat constructif, abruti ? :^)

Oy vey raped children are a conspiracy goyim

fuck off nigger

Yet another fake news for some soyboy to get buzzed.

Well the girl had to stay with her mother by the court ruling and those people decided that they gonna keep her. They imprisoned her.
The first attempt to recover the girl was a failure, the second attempt took more drastic actions but it was a success.
Keep in mind that the events took place in Kaunas which was like a wild west 20 years ago. Bombings, public shoot outs, extortion of every possible business, corrupted cops. People are not messing in Kaunas anymore.

As much as I do believe that there is an international pedo ring running everything this sounds plausible. My brother is involved in a nasty custody battle with his cunt of an ex wife. One reason he can't get much done is because the people he is supposed to report stuff to are flooded with so much made up bullshit from divorced parents about the other parent that they just barely believe anything now. It's so common for people (mostly women but still) to coach their kids into lies about the other parent that they just don't believe most things that get reported.

J'admets que c'est pas le meilleur endroit.

>what kind of a sick fuck country you live in
You have seen nothing yet, westcuck.

So a powerful government is killing people opposed to them and their pedophilia fetishes, and this family has basically no power whatsoever. The video dude's cousin is probably being raped right now. And you, who aren't a representative of their family, want me to come to their aide and go on public record standing with you and them, and the plan isn't even one that will do anything to resolve the situation.

Good thing their family fostered a strong alliance with mine before they got turned into rape slaves. Oh that's right, they didn't. Neither did you. You won't even tell us your name. If you're all so terrified why hide behind anonymity? why not take out a Facebook ad? It's cheap and could reach more people than here and you could show a shred of credibility with identifying who is advocating on behalf of this family.

I do not want to sign a petition if it's full of channers. No offense but the last thing I want is being lopped into a group with the lot here. Many have nothing to lose by going public but I sure as hell do.

The world is a hard and terrible place, with more slaves today than ever. Why should I damage my own happiness for any of them? What can I get out of it?

bump

shills out in full force on this thread. guarantee this petition is going to hit 100k.

>Main characters dead, very convinient for other "minor characters" wouldn't you say?
>now probably everyone is scared to talk about
also this:
>liberties.eu/en/news/president-orphanages-lithuania/2848
liberties.eu/en/news/lithuania-country-without-orphanages/621

Oh goy now it will be even easier to smuggle them out without documentation etc.

Fuck that petition. N. Venckiene was returned back to Lithuania like in a week after our president D. Grybauskate kad a meeting with D. Trump
Coincidence?

you are trying to hard
he will not provide
stop with authority argument and rhetoric questions, fucking jew! this is a case to study, as always we have childs is difficult situations, high rankings, members of justice etc...
go ahead shill, i'm proud to cost soros 20 cents, piece of shit

>don't investigate the exploitation of children
>trust me

I always knew they were pedos in Lithuania, because they tried so hard with crosses and holding hands for peace to leave oppressing Soviet Union where prostitution was difficult to do and families weren't fucking children.

Fuck off faggot. You think we're all going to sit here and magically believe your government is trying to do the right thing for that child and the people trying to protect her?

Just fuck off. All the governments are involved in this sick fucking shit and its time to fucking dispose of them. This is the kind of shit that creates revolutions you stupid fuck

Hey, I heard about this...

i give up.
seriously
this is the lowest of low that pol has hit in my eyes
it was fun before the usa elections had started bye

ROFL, you think pedos would implicate themselves, if you really truly believe the world isnt run through pedo extortion then you are an ignorant fool, all the pedos should be strung up and hung for all the public to see, these are the most disgusting crimes in the world

Bump

You know that it doesnt help your argument if your only providing MUH FEELZ instead of information

>The point is that the girls grandparents were found guilty
>No pedos were found... All of the alleged pedos were found not guilty.
See a pattern, shill?

>b-but pizzagate was debunked
>there was no conspiracy to traffic children
>in nations capitol
>protected by political power
>and a politicized police force

before you leave how about this
oh that's right, your only source is "the government said so"

rot in hell pedo scum

>don't believe in conspiracy theories
>but here are some conspiracy theories...

I know a police officer here in Cornwall ontario who found evidence on a pedophile ring being run within the catholic church. he brought the evidence to his fellow officers who told him to stop looking into it. He brought the information to his sergeant and higher-ups and was warned to stop looking in to it. He then got so frustrated and angry at the police force for assisting them cover it up that he quit and moved away to BC.
Then years later the same police force contacted him that they required him on a trial regarding this very pedo ring and he refused to help the corrupt police, and as a result they had him put in prison.
This shit is rampant. If the police are covering it up in tiny towns in rural Ontario, imagine what they are doing at the higher levels of government.

kys on the way out faggot

None. translate it with google's translator.
kauno.diena.lt/naujienos/kriminalai/nusikaltimai/jfurmanaviciu-ir-vnaruseviciene-nuzude-dkedys-papildyta-354677

lietuvosdiena.lrytas.lt/kriminalai/2018/02/22/news/neringos-venckienes-istorija-dukterecios-gyvenima-paverte-pragaru-4845310/

whew. slow down bro, you're gonna blow a gasket. there's gonna be lots of shit to get angry about so spread it around.

We will see you again on the day of the rope.

>I reported your thread

global rule number seven faggot.
read and heed.

russian ciurkas bots pushing this Bullshit story hard on pol and leddit cucks :)

fuck.

bump.

but fuck...

HELLO THERE FAGGOT SHILLS
GOT INSTRUCTIONS TO DERAIL THIS THREAD TOO?

i have no more gaskets left user. the water and oil are mixed and the radiator is about to crack.

>worrying about plactic in the sea
nigga wut
>like I would give a shit about that when I live between ferguson and west lake landfill

Giving independence to the baltards was a mistake

then why are you using meme flags?

this only implies you are a pedo shill, get yourslf gassed

Thanks for supplying our pedo rings with EU gibs to corrupt politicians, Angela.

the first link contradicts completely your first comment, the paper is even going deeper with conspiracy questions and doubts. you just though a link was going to work as authority don't you? you learned well from the elders of zion

this is why you need guns

Can I get a rundown on why the lit gov is so fucking disgusting and retarded? I know about other govs likee the (((americans))), but this ...

BUMP

Did you even read it ? The first one is just a bout the shootings and found bodies that were really suspicious.
The second one compliments it.

VSIO ZAKONO BLET

Bump
Sign the petition!!!
SET THE STAGE:
https:// m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=limyIHxyQLU
Blast this everywhere. Send it to your grandma. Do you really think it is a coincidence that this video was posted today?
SIGN THE PETITION
https:// petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/protect-neringa-venckiene-political-persecution-and-extradition

Fecades our government was led by ex KGB agents who are out for power and wealth only for themselves and their political party allies. Pedos are just one of many interest groups feeding them. Shit's the same all across the eastern post-SSRS block.

Another Bump
There is literally nothing more important than this thread right now, Sup Forums

Post proof or get out. You are making claims that OP is lying... provide your counter evidence. Why the fuck would he make this up?

And another one

Bump, lotta slide threads just popped up