What did Lucoa mean by this?

What did Lucoa mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FLSaP7I-5mE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Virgins were used a lot for these rituals, these kids lived like kings for a year then got their hearts removed while under a heavy dosage of opium.

Lucoa's backstory is super amazing, but yeah being a sexy pedophile is okay too.

are they cutting that nigga with a sharpened rock?

I want her to teach me about agriculture!

Mesoamericans didn't develop metallurgy, so they used obsidian blades instead.

Amusingly, some doctors nowadays use obsidian scalpels now because you can actually get a sharper edge out of it than from steel

TIL

cool

Did they just pick random virgins? I'd be afraid of being chosen for one of these rituals if I lived then.

Mexicans are literal savages.

Fuck off reddit

That's pretty neat

youtube.com/watch?v=FLSaP7I-5mE

Lucoa is so cute

Is she supposed quetzlcoatl

I once picked up a piece of obsidian as a kid and ended up with a huge gash on my palm
shit fucking hurt
so don't fuck with obsidian

I'm glad that I got rid of this filth

yes

Your actually wrong about the metallurgy, there were a few tribes or groups whom knew how to melt and smith certain ores and forged copper and silver show up quite a few times in meso america. It was mainly used for ritual or ornamental purposes rather than armament or construction

I meant bronze and iron forging, neither of which existed in Mesoamerica

Kek

and VAST MAGICAL POWER

Their weapons put a lot of steel blades to shame, their obsidian blades were documented to slice through armor like it was nothing and behead a horse while still crushing the rider in an upper swing.

Obsidian crafting is quite an incredible tool for war.

anyone else see a turtle in the thumbnail

>slicing through armor with anything, let alone an obsidian blade

you think other tribes were running around with full plated steel amour?

Obsidian is basically thousands of layers of glass that can be flaked off with precise strikes to make an edge. A well made obsidian blade would cut through flesh and cloth like it wasn't there, but bone and metal would shatter the blade on contact.

According to records it caused slashing damage after piercing through the steal plate in a single swing, so yeah it didn't just behead a horse but manages to hit the rider, crush the plate and fell down the rider in a single swing.

It was reported as slicing damage by the ones reporting it, it teared through the chest of the soldiers with or without their chestplate.

>underestimating 10,000 folder aztec obsidian
while you were raping our women and burning our lands, we were studying the blade

>Mesoamericans didn't develop metallurgy

they had gold, you absolute cocksucker

no wonder you guys lost then

metallurgy is the process of refining ore to metal. They literally just found gold sitting in rivers and melted/shaped it.

Think a combination of a rock and a shard of broken glass.

I'd let Lucoa steal my heart.

is that a dick in the background? wtf?

I believe they were culled by disease more than anything, no?

European diseases killed between 50% and 90% of the native American population. You can imagine that a society that suffered such a devastation was in no condition to fight a war. The Aztecs had the added disadvantage that they ruled their empire through fear and oppression, so their subjects joined with the Spanish in order to overthrow them.