InfoWars_europe

Tommy Robinson is going to start Infowars_Europe and is trying to get Lauran Southern to be apart of it!
Show some Support and sign up on he's website
tommyrobinson.online/
also sub him on Youtube and raise he's numbers
youtube.com/watch?v=4fkzTs7IMFM

The equivelent of infowars or employed by alex jones?

oh god no keep that cancer in America please

>The equivelent of infowars
they are independent. it could really be a great thing if they get the numbers

this. i'd rather get machete'd and burned alive by a nigger than be around those mutts and degenerate faggots.

> Canadian gril
> Infowars Europe
Cannot they pick one of the 400 million European women instead?

bump to watch them get arrested for 'hate' speech within a month.

watched 3 robinson vids this morning, probably the last set of balls in all of britstain, that doesnt have grey hair on them. he should avoid the rest of those cunts.

Not surprised he's done with Rebel Media, that place has been falling apart for months and he was still around.

He did an hour for Alex Jones last week when they were doing that 34 hour transmission.

report/sage/hide all e-celeb threads

they are just trying to get sheckles from clickbait links, don't support these worthless shills economically

sage

This shit will get dangerous for them very quickly. No european country has something comparable to the first amendment.
They would get shoa'd almost immediately.

Lauren and Pettibone are from US and Canada. They aren't even dual citizens. Tommy should get locals from each country.

Tommy 'MI5' Robinson, kek.
That will be a fine IP harvest.

Good news is that will probably happen before Infowars Europe does.

Tommy Robinson is a joke!

Finally was face to face with a muslim who wanted to talk about islam and he couldn't name one violent verse in context. What a joke.

glad im not the only one that thinks this, tommy has been oddly pro israel since his bit of bird

More controlled opposition, thanks America

They're all sluts plus what they're attempting there is illegal. They'll have a better try if they do it in the US and just report on Europe because if not they'll be jailed. In the EU they don't fuck around with hurt feelings. Feelings are serious business in Europe

you probably dont even have a passport.

Why would I want to travel to an irrelevant 3rd world country?

yeah you live in a relevant third world country, why would you bother

>*smug* Yeah, we are shit

I thought Caolan was scamming Tommy and The Rebel and was persona non grata.

I love it to watch it all crash and burn, as if she had any credibility in the first place

To all them criticizing Tommy and Co..thats fine but How about YOU throw your hat in the Ring!

kek