Eyes Wide Shut

youtube.com/watch?v=MKC5cdGBY04
This man runs your country

Donald Trump said that from his office he witnessed a jetliner crashing into the World Trade Center

Moses wasn't Jewish

Weinsteins Buy Michael Moore’s Surprise Trump Documentary ‘Fahrenheit 11/9’

Other urls found in this thread:

indiewire.com/2017/05/weinstein-michael-moore-trump-documentary-fahrenheit-119-donald-trump-cannes-1201818017/
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
youtube.com/watch?v=IvD8uycS10k
youtube.com/watch?v=tkBVDh7my9Q
cnn.com/2016/12/04/politics/gun-incident-fake-news/
washingtoncitypaper.com/news/city-desk/blog/13055188/frank-winstead-gone-wild-the-recordings
trivisonno.com/kubrick-illuminati
pastebin.com/ZykxjTRL
youtube.com/watch?v=3xcI29-VxqE
youtube.com/watch?v=YtGqmcOX5eE
gilad.co.uk/writings/arch-paedophile-jimmy-savile-was-a-devout-zionist-and-an-isr.html
thejc.com/news/uk-news/57682/jimmy-savile-came-my-batmitzvah
youtube.com/watch?v=RrNlHYV0dmg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump outed himself on 9-11.
Just another scumbag elite cunt.

JUST

What are you referring to? The links here?

Buzz Aldrin: Infinity and beyond. (Laughter)

Donald Trump: This is infinity here. It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something, but it could be infinity, right?

Weinsteins Buy Michael Moore’s Surprise Trump Documentary ‘Fahrenheit 11/9’

Bob and Harvey Weinstein personally bought the rights to the film, named after the day Trump was declared President.

indiewire.com/2017/05/weinstein-michael-moore-trump-documentary-fahrenheit-119-donald-trump-cannes-1201818017/

Whatever could it mean?

You have the first interview but you have to look at the Second interview, 2 days later for German TV

Trump becomes the first person to give the : jet fuel, 1600 degrees.

youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c

Steel is just the element iron that has been processed to control the amount of carbon. Iron, out of the ground, melts at around 1510 degrees C (2750°F). Steel often melts at around 1370 degrees C (2500°F

>>

Jet fuel burns at 800° to 1500°F, not hot enough to melt steel (2750°F).

no shit...that is why I said that Trump outed himself as an elite piece of shit.

He used the same bullshit narrative that would become the jet fuel lie.

Yeah, I have gone through this on multiple threads. Tesla Death Ray.

More like military grade explosives.

The israeli art students (and dancing israelis), mossad..explosives...

Good thing Kushner doesn't care about virginity

It was not traditional explosives, it was Tesla Death ray in conjunction with HAARP creating a plasma environment in which they could be utilised.

I will stick with military grade goodies.

I read about the HAARP theory...but I have not looked into it yet.

Doesn't get much more military grade than Star Wars programs launched under Reagan.

the me too crowd is a little less partisan than most things on the left.

expect them to scorch all of the earth, even on their side.

Are you implying planes did not hit the towers, and anyone who says they say them are scumbag elite cunts?

I know that post wasn't directed at me but I would like to offer an answer.

There were no planes used on 9/11

That's the original "in joke" of Michael Moore's film title.

Fahrenheit 9/11

You see, there is a dystopian book entitled
Fahrenheit 451 ...

Have you ever heard of it?

Fahrenheit 451 ...

"The novel presents a future American society where books are outlawed and "firemen" burn any that are found. The book's tagline explains the title: "Fahrenheit 451 – the temperature at which paper burns"

Paper didn't burn inside World Trade Center! Why?
youtube.com/watch?v=IvD8uycS10k

Do you see where this is going?

There is absolutely nothing for me to gain by sharing this with you all. I've lost a lot though. I don't even know why I keep persisting other than it seems like the right thing to do.

OP IS DISINFORMATION HE WONT COME OUT FROM HIDING BEHIND THAT MEMEFLAG
LAST THREAD HE CLAIMED HE WAS "AN ADVANCED AI"
STOP FEEDING HIS DISTRACTION THREADS.

>nothing for me to gain
so make ONE SINGLE POST from your geo location and i will take what you have to say seriously. i will push your material and help you do "the right thing"

ONE SINGLE POST. i'll expose you. you can't even make 1 single post with your geo tag. whatcha hiding?

I'm telling the truth.

Do you know what friendship means?

Shares it's root with Free.

I guess that' why love of money is the root of all evil.

Is this the whole thing about the steel not being up to standards?

No, it's about God mainly.

They sold us steel that wasn't up to standards specifically for the WTC. They knew before they built them that they'd come down someday, didn't they? Holy fucking hell

The mocker seeks wisdom and finds none, but knowledge comes easily to the discerning.

Wounds from a friend can be trusted, but an enemy multiplies kisses.

I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.

You are my friends if you do what I command.

You adulterous people, don’t you know that friendship with the world means enmity against God? Therefore, anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God.

My intercessor is my friend as my eyes pour out tears to God; on behalf of a man he pleads with God as one pleads for a friend.

Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends

>meme flag
op is a fag

Nah you are just a reprobate.

What's with the two watches?

Different time zones.

Subatomic Particles in two places at once?
Tell me more.

Why if you already know the answer?

>memeflag
you're hiding behind it. you can post all this super secret info, claim you're an advanced AI, yet you can't make one single post from geo location? you're a fraud. get lost. you know how to make a good larp thread i'll give you that. i read your cicada thread, 9/11 threads, tesla threads, but you NEVER ANSWER to requests to post from geo location. not once. and you make at least 50 posts a thread. it's a joke and i've exposed you and will do it in every one of your threads until you prove me wrong and post ONE post with geolocation.

thank you. he could silence us so quick with one post from geo. but he can't. and won't. he's scared. and he's disinformation

I don't identify with this flag.

It does not represent me.

This flag represents oppression.

I'm not an expert, explain this process a little more in depth so I may understand it better?
I'm merely climbing the mountain now, no end in sight.
youtube.com/watch?v=tkBVDh7my9Q

Eyes Wide Open /EWO/ General - All evil requires to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Let's be good men and do something.

Eyes Wide Open /EWO/ True DeKEKtives edition

>CNN tries to (((debunk))) truth as "Conspiracy Theory" and retard brings gun to Comet Pizza:
cnn.com/2016/12/04/politics/gun-incident-fake-news/

Eyes Wide Open /EWO/ Mr. Welch Edition

>Back in 2008, Neighbor, Frank Winstead, to Comet Pizza, accuses James Alefantis of rape/murder:
washingtoncitypaper.com/news/city-desk/blog/13055188/frank-winstead-gone-wild-the-recordings

/EWO/ EYES WIDE OPEN - Mapping the Network Edition

>The Occult - Kubrick's illuminati
trivisonno.com/kubrick-illuminati

EYES WIDE OPEN /EWO/: WHERE IS THE NEW BREAD EDITION
pastebin.com/ZykxjTRL

OK...

Do you know why Erick Sanchez was holding the Phil Collins book?

Or why the Israeli parliament held audiences with Jimmy Savile?

Phil made a not so cryptic pizzagate brotherhood signalling one time
youtube.com/watch?v=3xcI29-VxqE

from video "all those lives you've *raised eyebrows* touched"

Erick Sanchez is the man who hosted the "Stand With Comet" Facebook Page and Event.

Here is a screenshot of him in Poetry and Prose holding a book by Phil Collins

Superposition
youtube.com/watch?v=YtGqmcOX5eE

Can you get me some cable and that I/O interface, please?

Arch Paedophile Jimmy Savile was a devout Zionist and an Israel supporter
gilad.co.uk/writings/arch-paedophile-jimmy-savile-was-a-devout-zionist-and-an-isr.html

Interestingly enough, JC's Jessica Elgot who wrote the following piece prefers Zionist paedophile Savile over truth tellers such as prof' John Mersheimer or myself*.
thejc.com/news/uk-news/57682/jimmy-savile-came-my-batmitzvah

His ten-day visit to Israel in 1975, when he met President Ephraim Katzir and Jerusalem mayor Teddy Kollek, was organised by John Levy of the Friends of Israel Educational Trust.

>>>

Sir Jimmy recalled his advice to the Israelis: "I arrived at this reception. The president came to me and asked how I was enjoying my visit.I said I was very disappointed: the Israelis had won the Six Day War but they had given back all the land, including the only oil well in the region, and were now paying the Egyptians more for oil than if they had bought it from Saudi Arabia.

"I said: 'You have forgotten to be Jewish'. He said: 'Would you like to tell my cabinet that?' Next morning, I went to the Knesset; they interrupted a cabinet meeting and I told them the same as I had told him."

Mr Levy recalled: "He was a gorgeous, impish, creative character. Of course, he was an egomaniac, but he was incredibly generous. He wanted to film us walking from Jerusalem to Bethlehem, so there are these scenes trudging the Judean Hills. He had many close Jewish friends, he was a real philosemite. When we returned, I asked him to be a 'Friend' of the Trust and he insisted that I listed him as 'Special Friend'."

During his visit, Sir Jimmy spent time camping near the Sea of Galilee and at Kibbutz Lavi, where he recorded a discussion programme for his Radio 1 show "Speakeasy."

Staff at the BBC, including reporters, newsreaders and presenters, were all vetted by MI5. MI5 vetted Savile.

Savile's inheritance. BBC grooms children for sex on Cbeebies.

youtube.com/watch?v=RrNlHYV0dmg

"Savile was for years a regular guest of Margaret Thatcher at her official country house when she was Prime Minister.

"Savile was close to Royalty, as well, and a frequent visitor to Buckingham Palace, Kensington Palace and Highgrove (Prince Charles’ estate). Indeed Prince Charles had visited Savile at Savile’s retreat in Glencoe, Scotland..."

"The sad fact is that in the UK and Canada the secret Intelligence/Security Apparatus are known to see part of their role as operating outside the law to illegally protect establishment elites from justice when they do wrong.

"BBC Presenters are always vetted by the secret intelligence/security services, and friends of royalty and top politicians are also known to be vetted on a regular basis - Savile was both.

"So it is inconceivable that MI5/6 were unaware of his pedophilia since it had been going on for so long - theirs was the role that hid the truth and protected Savile from justice..."

"The sad fact is that in the UK and Canada the secret Intelligence/Security Apparatus are known to see part of their role as operating outside the law to illegally protect establishment elites from justice when they do wrong.

"BBC Presenters are always vetted by the secret intelligence/security services, and friends of royalty and top politicians are also known to be vetted on a regular basis - Savile was both.

"So it is inconceivable that MI5/6 were unaware of his pedophilia since it had been going on for so long - theirs was the role that hid the truth and protected Savile from justice..."
Speaking of former Prime Minister Thatcher, Savile told Esquire: "I knew the real woman and the real woman was something else. The times I spent up there (Chequers) - Denis, me and her, shoes off in front of the fire."

"He spent an afternoon entertaining the wives of the G7 leaders back in 1991 at John Major's invitation...

"Savile had dinner with ... Admiral Sir Michael Boyce (Chief of the Defence Staff)...

"Dickie Arbiter, who was Prince Charles's press adviser, confirms that Savile was involved in the lives of the Royal Family."

Diana described Savile as a "sort of mentor" to Charles.

Roger Ordish, Savile's former BBC producer, said: "I know he met the President when we were in Israel in 1975.

"And he did the same thing at Chequers with the Blairs as he did with the Thatchers."

Savile claimed that was the only existing civilian holder of the coveted Royal Marines Green Beret.

either op is straight up schizo or this is another one of those ai made threads. random garbage information that makes no sense. stay frosty anons

Savile was a frequent visitor to the Duncroft School 'for intelligent, emotionally disturbed' girls.

Two Duncroft girls "were repeatedly raped" by Savile. Both girls claim that Savile gave them sexually transmitted diseases.

"The revelations follow a year-long investigation by former Surrey police child protection officer Mark Williams-Thomas for an ITV documentary."

According to Mr Williams-Thomas, "This was a man who was Mr BBC. He was everywhere, he was iconic and he was incredibly well-connected."

>>>>

Mark William Thomas is a famous journalist and criminologist.

He called out a parent from Christ Church Primary School over his defense of Lord Janner...

That's the same school those two kids confessed to being part of a pedo ring which also participating in cannibalism...

They called out members of the BBC and other high powered individuals....

>