ACE Chapter

Since the chapter will never be translated and ACE was about to win. Can we all agree that ACE won?

Nope.

Ace's whole gimmick is always winning though. But I always enjoy the ride even knowing the destination.

The chapter will never be translated, I think we need a consensus on what happens.
ACE wins.

Kuma wins.
Also, did the translator user dropped it? Or did he just disappear?

>Kuma wins.
ACE wins.
>Also, did the translator user dropped it? Or did he just disappear?
Both

He left without notice or he left after saying he was dropping it?

Both

Oh fuck off moot.

She won't though.

pic related will.

She won't though.
pic related will.

Do I like ACE?

The new chapter isn't even out. Wait for your comeuppance ACEfags, it's coming full speed.

>Kuma wins.
>ACEfag
Kumamifags are starting to see ACEfags everywhere.

Kisama! Are you an ACEfag or a KUMAfag?

Who knows.

What kind of face will she make when Kumami wins that third set?

That won't happen.

It might happen. Remember what happened the last time ACE went "come at me" with Kumami.

Who?

Where's the chapter?
And he Spurdo edit by the way.

You can only have one. Make a choice.

The raw comes out on the first friday of the month

An Ace face?

Every thread until I win Nationals.

That's not an Ace face.
is an Ace face. Just look at that thicc tail ready to sting Hanabis. And there's a cute girl at the front of the picture which is nice too.

Why didn't captain train her smash? Her defense is already god tier. If she could smash on at least ACE's level, she would curb stomp everyone else.

Fucking author probably doesn't want captain to outshine ACE.

Why train when you're already the top dog? Captain wins by a large margin everytime.

ace

It's because she doesn't have any worthwhile opponent. I wonder how would it be if she were up against Kururi or Kumami.

She loses, but that's why she does doubles. Now it would be interesting if Kyaputen/Munemune could beat Kururi/Zakuro or Ace/Koyori because muh teamplay.

I understand that her whole shtick is teamplay because she can't do offense. However, I want to see her improve her skills. Even ACE learned how to do forehand smash.

The Scorp is super cool.

I want to drink takkyuu sweat.

ACE needed something so her match with Kumami wouldn't be completely one-sided. Maybe when Captain faces someone good, but from what we've seen she seems to focus more on being a teacher and polishing her playstyle nowadays. It would be cool to see her pull something new though.

Is this enough for S2 to be a thing someday or should we go deeper?

I want to look exactly like Zakuro.

m-more?

Yes.

Yes.

You don't want to and I can prove it.

Kuma will win so Wanko can play and clinch the victory against the enemy teams true ACE.
I can't believe you forgot who the Main Character is

>No ping pong image
Fuck off.

no

Kuma will actually win the game, but Ace will "win" by not despairing and making Kuma butthurt.
You know how it goes.

Yes.

I know how it goes but you don't.
ACE wins.

unless they go "Koyori trained Ace so she already played her part" in which case I'll be upset because my girl Kuma deserves that win because she did nothing wrong except getting cucked

>inb4 Koyori plays but loses
>offscreen

We already had that stuff in the previous chapters. Now it's the "hate and X" narrative so it's going to be different or more intense.
Probably just different unless the author wants to keep Kumami as an antagonist which isn't likely since she got a lot of flashbacks to humanize her.
Ace will lose to the power of love and ojou-sama lesbian lust.

I do and you can't prove anything.

Ace has nice breasts.

Nice brACEts you mean.

More importantly, season 2 when?

Announcement after ACE wins, so next year at this pacing.

But I don't think Ace will play another match next year. She might even stop playing when she sees Koyori and Kohime playing at a whole other level.

>Announcement after ACE wins, so next year at this pacing.
>But I don't think Ace will play another match next year.
Both sentences are correct, Ace will win next year and she will not play another match.

Scorp has better chances to win a match in the near future than ACE.

WHY IS THE ACE SO LEWD?

Who wouldn't be with a body like that?

How much longer until S2?

When Ace stops fucking dogs so Chuunibyou can't sue this anime for plagiarism

Post more lewd ACE.

Yes I can.

When Hanabi stops jobbing

No

high level play

Reminds me that there hasn't been a release of keijo in a long time.

t. Hanabi

What does the black thing symbolize?

BLACED

Asano died.

How does she do it?

Consider this.

>genki girl
>has best armpits
Why does this happen so often?

Hanabi is too mean to Taily

Man, a Koyori-Hanabi duo really wouldn't have worked. There's no balance when the two MCs are chill.

Angry Hanabi a cute though.

Consider what?

This.

Please tell me.

who's the artist

YOU AREN'T HELPING

Do I need to help?

What a degenerate. You're supposed to kick them off when your dog starts humping you.

I'm sorry, let me try again - please tell me who the artist is.

>There will never be a ping pong Sup Forums meetup
Why live

>Why live
To not have it.

This time ACE went too far. She deserves to lose just because of this.
Nice rack though

shut up

I bet I'd crush you all. I didn't wait for cute girls doing bingpong to work out, although it certainly helped and now I'm in top condition. I'm number 1. I'm the ace here and you're just my Hanabis waiting to get 100% ANONED. The nationals are mine.

What is the ACE's endgame?

Aside from the manga, is there anything else coming out like more OC songs or anything?

Talking shit
Sweating
Losing

No particular order.