Did you stop respecting Americans once you found out they were mutts?

Did you stop respecting Americans once you found out they were mutts?

>implying they were ever expected

THE ETERNAL PHONEPOSTER

When George Soros paid me to take hard anal from Tyrese and his friends.

European IQ rapidly dropping when they "find out" a nation of immigrants were not pure bred.

No. They are one of us now!

>Has influx of sandniggers
>Nation as a whole sucks sandniggers cocks
>Calls Americans mutts
Lol. You mongrels keep getting dumb.

I stop respected americans when they voted for donald turd

>Americans vote for the greatest president
>No respect
Kill yourself

>respecting anegricans ever

el conejillo de Indias...

Euro-trash are just jealous of our Big Black Bulls

eyetalians opinions dont matter, you're not even white

>posts with EU flag to avoid his country getting shittalked into oblivion

You have your mutt memes and we have an appropriate counter meme for literally every country.

I don't respect anyone outside of my family and friends
I acted civilized towards everyone and will keep doing it no matter the memes
unless its a nigger with a white woman, then I won't be able to hide my disgust

We were never respected. No matter what we did we would always get shit from others. It got to a point where most Americans would stop caring what others thought of us.

you are not even human yet here we are like in the zoo watching apes like you flinging their shit

Go home and hang yourself, nigger

Whiter than you Hernandez

I don't respect most of my countrymen because most of them are cuck, race mixing, Israel worshipping La Creatura creators. The memes are real, I have seen it firsthand in my family, all the races fucking each other. Normalfags here actually think it's good to make millions of El Goblinos.

>Kwanzaa Pablo O'Sullivan calling anyone in Europe nigger
oh boy

as a mutt visiting your shithole country i can honestly i cant wait to get back to civilization

clean up your trash and make a train that runs on time, guido

you should learn to write plain english before talking about civilization you negrified favela tier ape

no. honestly i had heard from to many white people that allegedly they have native american ancestors to even believe that they know who the hell they are

recent test which allegedly confirm it are just haplo group based which doesnt confirm native american dna in a strict sense because they are using the viking failed settlement remains in canada as the sample for comparison. it simply means their ancestors were raped by norse men

any one thinking white people who cant tan some how all magically beat dominate genes for darker skin is fucking stupid. thats rare for dominate genes to lose. i have only met a couple that i believe had actual native american blood but it was diluted. 1 was a friends mom and another was a classmate. every one else is full of shit

I hope that niglet stays that light skinned. Nothing worse for a nigger buck to raise that a white kid.

It's like lookin into a mirror

Show your flag Achmed!

Idgaf if you respect me. I have land, consumer goods, money, and guns. I want for nothing in this great land. life is good! I live rent free in your head but I don't even think about you!

You're both fucking retarded, I am an El Goblino and I understand proper English better than you do. Get some grammar spaghetti niggers.

this!!!

you want me to post some pictures ive taken of the absolute mexico-tier shithole that is your country? Im shocked to be honest, I knew italians were the shittiest people in europe but i never expected Mexico to be cleaner.

reply was meant for you

>2016
Obongo is responsible for that