Tfw just finished Kinmoza

>tfw just finished Kinmoza
>tfw don't want to watch the movie because then I'll have nothing to look forward to

Am I the only one that purposely doesn't finish shows so that it never ends?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0GwEjzDk6Ns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck, I want a Third season.

>finish anime series
>will to live is lost

I've never finished AzuDai, Shana, and Haikyuu for that reason.

You're not alone.

That reasoning doesn't really work for show with ongoing manga or LNs.
Finishing the Haikyuu anime doesn't mean it's over, there's still lots of manga chapters after it.

The movie was only released in may of this year. You think a season 3 might come after that?

I haven't even finished the second season of Aria for that reason. I started watching it like ten fucking years ago. It's also why I marathoned Berserk to the Millennium Empire but then stopped, and probably won't read it for a long time, so I can savor it.

youtube.com/watch?v=0GwEjzDk6Ns

Amazing video user.

While that's a fair point, Haikyuu is something I'd rather just watch than read.

I often do these until I feel like I absolutely have to finish the show. Some times you just don't want the good times end.

Wait a minute, the movie is out? As in, BD with subs? Have I been living under a rock for the past year?

THERE WILL BE A SEASON 3 THERE WILL BE A SEASON 3 THERE WILL BE A SEASON 3

I'm going to pay 100k out of my own pocket to see that shit made if it turns out that it isn't going to happen. Is the manga still popular and continuing to be produced?

Why is Karen so shit? She ruined the whole episode.

Movie was released on November 2016, I really wish a 3rd season, but I think we were lucky to get 2 seasons and a even movie, I feel a 3rd season very unlikely.

I haven't seen the movie yet, but for different reason, I don't know why, but I have the feeling of re-watching the series to keep fresh my memories while watching it, for the same reason I haven't watched LL Sunshine, I feel the urge of rewatching S1 and S2,and if I don't do it I feel like I'm loosing the sight, or loosing my train or thought or something.

Don't meant to blogpost but Kiniro Mosaic has a very special place on my heart, when I watched it I was passing through very hard times, Kimoza, made me start watching anime again after 3-4 years of 'haitus'. Sorry for blogposting.

>Some times you just don't want the good times end.
Fucking this.

Oh fug, you got me.
Manga is still publishing, last volume was on September 2016, I don't know about the sales. We have faith that it will happen.

Is this kind of gap between mangas normal? I just want more desu.

It seems to, 1st volume was on 2011.

I guess the kirara mobage will be an excuse to make new season for all the kiraras. Or at least an ova.

How large are these volumes in content usually?

Sorry, am an anime normie just starting to get into this realm of cute girls and distaste for western cartoons.

I still haven't seen the last episode of GJbu or the graduation arc of hidamari.

Why is KinMoza so underrated here? It is at least better than GochiUsa.

It's a 4-koma (four panels), so they are kind of short, like 10-13 pages per chapter, there is some chapters online, an Sup Forumsnon translated them, but I'm unable to find it complete. However if you there is an official published in English version by Yen Press, you can buy it.

at least the manga is still ongoing so there is always hope.
Maybe Tensho will do it with his new studio.

>there was a movie

I'm really out of touch.

It's a 4-koma (four panels), so they are kind of short, like 10-13 pages per chapter, there is some chapters online, an Sup Forumsnon translated them, but I'm unable to find it complete. However if you want to, you can but it online, there is an official English version by Yen press.
Fun fact: I heard somewhere I was selling really well in the UK.

it was selling really well in UK*

Thats great user. Let us pray for S4 of Kinmoza and more Karen.

I really really like this picture.

i do that a lot,

I'm currently re-watching it. It's been a year and a half since I started and I'm not even close to finish it. I've already downloaded the movie but I know I'll cry like a bitch if I watch it.
Aya best girl btw, I love her so fucking much

The thing she has with Yuoko is really great. I'm considering spending $50 on the manga just for more of it.

Same. That's why I don't want to finish Kizu. There are several shows with just a few episodes left

Yeah they're such a nice couple.

Sometimes I wish I was in their group of friends. These kids and the stuff they get up to makes my childhood look cruddy.

I have yet to finish Gochiusa. Will probably finish it if S3 is ever announced.

Learn moon and read the manga which is still ongoing you lazy ass.

I NEED to impregnate Karen

Shinobu pls.

On occasion I will watch an anime very slowly (1 or two episodes a month) to prolong the enjoyment. Eventually that will come to an end though. The movie is well worth watching, just save it for a rainy day.

Because Sup Forums can sexualize the rabbits more and some of them are younger. Also, memes. Kinmoza is my favorite cute girls show, but I'm happy we get small threads on occasion like this one. Much prefer that compared to the meme threads the rabbits get.

Cutest couple.

I CAN'T WATCH THE MOVIE BECAUSE THEN IT'LL ALL END.

Unless s3 gets announced.

Read the manga.

3 Questions:
>How long is it?
>Are new ones being created
>Is it as cute and likable as the show?

Post Karen sitting on my lap while lifting her head and smiling at me ambiguously

THERE'S A MOVIE ! ?

Search 'Kinmoza: Happy Days'

Yes.

If I bought it via crunchyroll would it likely be translated? I'm not into this so much that I'd learn Japanese for it.

Go watch the movie. It's a cute Ayaya episode.

There's a translation going on already, I don't remember which volume they are.

>a little British girl can learn Japanese
>an user can't

gay

I'll keep that in mind user.

I love Hara Yui's art.

wew

I already know English user. Japanese is too much effort.

This is too lewd. I'm gonna need sauce though.

Alice was motivated by love, I don't love anyone as much as she loves Shino.

Alice is the cutest.

You will never see Yuoko put her arms around Ayaya when they're sleeping and see Ayaya get really uncomfortable and then snuggle into her arms.

>implying I'm not a little British girl with motivation issues

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

They're way too cute together.