Buyfag thread

Would you buy some chink bootleg of a GK if said GK never got a PVC version made by a japanese company?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Anime-Kobayashi-san-Chi-no-Maid-Dragon-Kanna-Action-Figure/282644553725
dakimakura.nl/catalogsearch/result/?q=Rias gremory
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Would. Have. It could've been worse but I'd hesitate to do it again.

tfw cant decide what to buy

Would happily buy this if I could.

Chinks are apes

I actually put in a request to have E2046 hunt for it because I'm that desperate. I should probably see if GK-Model will do something similar. On another note, I just realized that same artist has sculpted a few things I have and another I want. That's neat.

It was released in 2012 user. I wouldn't hold out hope. Honestly, if I were competent enough in Japanese, I'd just ask the artist if he even still has the mold.

What part of begging E2046 to give me a shitty bootleg is holding out hope? I'm taking low effort shots in the dark here, they're like hope's death rattle. If language is all that's holding you back you could probably make something approaching an effort to clean up Google translate and have /DJT/ laugh at but subsequently correct you or just hire some translator for five bucks.

figma Nero looks pretty nice.

I... I don't even know who is this but I just had to purchase it
the outfit is really something

I got some floating shelves a while back and was planning to put some form of lighting on them for figure display.

Anyone have some ideas on what would look the best? Was just going to go with some flat LED strips around the perimeter of the shelves. Running the wire down the wall is going to be a nightmare though, guess I'll have to get some wire conduit regardless of the set-up though.

its late but my Megumin finally here! I've been waiting for a while but it was worth it. Just did the unboxing and threw away the trash.

>this showed up on YA!J last month
>didn't have the money to bid on it
End my life.

Stop buying with your dick.

>Limited to ten pieces
Oh god, there were that few? That was not there the last time I looked but there goes that last tiny little bit of hope. I don't have a reaction image anywhere near good enough for this.

oh my

(You)

Do you guys think there is a re-release chance?, I'm talking about the prepainted recast of course.

Worst thing they could have done and they did it, not using the sexy uniforms should be a crime

Well done

What are some very lewd figs that are currently cheap as fuck? My penis wants me to buy something.
Tits are good, but I'd like to see some plastic pussy too.

I like this.

>Suscribed

you mean under 7k?

Probably Queen's blade stuff, also Samurai girls(semi-lewd)

>ebay.com/itm/Anime-Kobayashi-san-Chi-no-Maid-Dragon-Kanna-Action-Figure/282644553725

This is already too sexy.

Yes, I have seen some fairly cheap Queen's Blade figs that look pretty good. I was considering some of them since I got quite a bit of right arm exercise from the series. Unfortunately most of them to not have properly modeled crotches.

Riko would never let any dirty men touch her Kanna-san.
Which makes it more fun

>Good figures with detailed labia, which also have to be very cheap.

That's a very tricky question user.

They don't have to be super detailed, just there.
I don't mind buying used either.

Just recently bought the Megahouse Elpeo Ple, and honest to god I'm kinda loving these figurines. I'm not used to sites past Amazon, and especially what companies sell them. Can anyone recommend a good Zero no Tsukaima figurine. Amazon only has a few that I've personally liked that being Alter Louise Goth, and Wave Swim Suit Louise.

Serious question here, how do you control your spending habits?, I have spent over 2k in figurines in this year, since I'm a full time college student I don't have time for a job (not even during vacations), is stop visiting buyfag threads/twitter/2chan/jap sites/MFC...etc the only way for this?.

The slippery slope has no stops.

If you want to stop buying completely removing yourself from those influences is a good start, yeah. You've already been bitten by the bug though, stay strong until you have the money to buyfag at your fullest.

To the guy that wanted to know if you could buy that rias daki online, I've found it on the parent site of the guys I've bought it from at a con but it's all in Dutch I think. dakimakura.nl/catalogsearch/result/?q=Rias gremory it says free delivery in Belgium and The Netherlands at the bottom so I guess they also ship to other countries but it's up to you.

Spasiba.

I'd get it but it'd be weird having one im@s figure with nine LL figures. Maybe I'll pair her with the ranko one.

Things like these make glad to not have ordered this scale.

I think I like the previous Cammy more but I might get the Decapre one... Not sure...

you should've never started. I didn't until i was hired on full time from being a temp at the place i work.

The realization that I'm a sucker for completing sets, so it makes me hesitant to buy any single figure.

why is normal jeanne smirking when her clothes are torn apart 0/10

Horrifying, glad i didn't have the money for it.

God i still want it though

I'm proud of you. Gourai is the best.

The closer we fly to the sun, the greater the risk.

The figures based off the chocolate wafers are cool as heck.
What do you guys think?

Because she's a slut.

Nothing wrong with showing off your purchases.

I never thought I could have some sort of shopping addiction, technically I'm not an impulse buyer since I like to hunt for my grails and getting very good deals for them, I suppose that stopping browsing any figure related stuff might be smartest choice.

that's pretty harsh but probaly true.

I once thought in the same way, fortunately I changed my mind and currently I only collect the scales I like the most from each set/series.

cute but too small for me, maybe if she were 1/7.

Is this too basic? Not sure...

I have Izuna, she's cute, the tails are copy pasted, theres also paper thin gaps between some of the joints. Mine arrived with deep scratches. The other blue slut looks great, kinda wish I had her.

I like her better than the original in spite of the pose being more boring. Then again it may just be my Street Fighter Alpha bias speaking.
Speaking of, I've also been thinking of getting R. Mika for a while. Anybody has her to tell me how does she look in person?

Despite the obvious sexiness of it, they hardly resemble the characters.

Be glad it's not a hobby like fashion.

Is it legal for a a loli to wear stockings that lewd?

I like it too but MFC seems to hate her,

I don't.

>Control your spending habits
Hahahahahahahaha.
I can't recall the last time I went a month without a ~$500 shipment from HobbySearch. This train has no breaks. Granted I'm a NEET with no fiscal responsibilities and I would very likely have to change my habits somehow were I in your shoes.

How many figures on a detolf shelf is too many for it to not be clean looking? I have 3 on each and I feel like that's too many.

>$500 a MONTH on entertainment

Jesus that's literally more than my entire expendable income for a month, where do you get it from?

Depends on size. I have three on one shelf and ~12 on another.

Oddly enough it connects to her panties.

Say for 1/8s.

i was looking at this one too, they're so cute

hmm, i may go for the thicker blue girl then.

Despite being small and cheap Astaroth is still among my favorites. We don't get enough blueberry anything, so if these were remade at a higher quality and larger scale I'd jump all over them.

Is this also a problem on the poorfag version?

i have 1 up top, 4 under that , 2 under that, then 3 at the bottom.

just depends, use risers to make it look cleaner. Pair shorter figures with bigger figures or something.

Odd jobs and errands for my family, along with squirreling away any excess. Technically I'm around... I don't know, last I checked ~$1000 in debt, but I just got paid around ~$800 so that should hopefully be down to like ~$200, but I haven't gone to the bank lately to double check. Even then I put $200 a month away so all the "Debt" means is that I have to dip into my travel fund.

I'm actually hoping she gets bootlegged by e2046, since she'll probably never get the pvc treatment.

Of course, even if she gets bootlegged, my modeling skills are so-so, so I'll either have to git gud or commission someone to paint her.

It is a shame that Bandai seems to not care a lick for any of the girls other than Fumina. Though at least Gyanko is getting models...

wew lad

Fatty shouldn't get anything.

For the last time, the "poorfag version" is the exact same figure as the expensive one; it just doesn't have the planetarium base.

Pre-glued Tamamo SOON?

This. I'm fucking sick of Fumina already. I'd buy a PVC of Shia in a heartbeat. Or models based on her, Aila or Rinko.

Any opinions on this? Looks good but it's either this or whaling for bride and caster on NA

At least Aila and Rinko got Girls Generation figures.

I really like her. Started playing Fate GO recently, and Nero was so cute in the Septim Chapter. Her battle animations are also really creative and fun, so lots of inspiration for posing. Her figma was definitely a must for me.

Amico finally got around to demanding money for this.

I don't like jointshit, so I won't be preordering.

I know, but the packaging might be different.

S-stop lewding them this much!

Really looking forward to this,though her face looks different now.

Yeah, at least they did. Too bad the same can't be said for the Try girls. They go out of their way to make Try a harem yet don't make any merch of the other girls. What's the fucking point, then?

>They split this from my September order yesterday because of muh delays
>have to wait for next monthly order
Maybe I should have at least contacted them about it

How can it be bootleg if a legit version never existed?

Do you even know what bootleg means?

They did that with this and another trinket I had ordered but I was able to recombine them since I hadn't paid yet. Play around with your account to see if you can fix it or just email them.

I went to Anime Japan last year. I was over for Love Live Final Live so it was just coincidence that I happened to be on Tokyo. It was a big industry thing. I guess if you're into exclusive merch, maybe a live show or cosplay it'd be interesting but I didn't find much too much to do.

I prefer fan events by far. I wouldn't go out of my way to go again.

I'd do wf if you can. It's been years since I've been and I really want to go again. Last time I went it snowed like crazy.

NO ASS.
NO BUY.

Mumei's really ugly my guy.

Great feet though.

>he goes on 2ch
Wow.

And yea literally. That's how I fade back into normalcy when I need to, stop browsing the chan for about a week or so and i'm all good.

Funny I was just asking people that. It seems super boring. I love Cammy but there's nothing special about her/decapre's figure

>stop browsing the chan for about a week or so
I've forgotten what I used to do when I wasn't shitposting. If my few friends are busy all I do is read/play vidya/fap anyway, it's hardly a difference.