What did Sup Forums think about Isekai Shokudou (Restaurant from another world)?

What did Sup Forums think about Isekai Shokudou (Restaurant from another world)?

Do you hope we get a season 2?

I wish something would actually happen but it doesn't.

Can the chef not step out side?

I don't dig food anime but this was surprisingly enjoyable, mostly thanks to the cast

Very good show.

>Forgotten while airing.
I wonder why?

It was the kind of show that I could watch a hundred episodes of and want a hundred more.

>come eat basic Japanese tourist and izakaya food: the anime

I liked it because nothing happened.

The dub for this show actually pretty solid. I'm always glad when an anime I like gets a decent dub so I can watch with my friends who hate reading subs.

They could have at least had some story to the title card girl or chef or something. But it was fucking nothing.

This.

Just glad the translation is ongoing, it's the comfiest series I've enjoyed in a while.

What is this! the juices mix and the sauce is good: The show

A Shinya Shokudo wannabe with an isekai twist, except the isekai element wasn't fully utilized.

It had EDOTS. It was only okay at best, though. Also it flopped so season 2 never.

Still waiting for the naked sushi chapter.

Watched a couple of episodes and didn't enjoy it. I'm fine with nothing happening, but I need nothing happening to likeable characters. I don't even remember who was in the show.

My personal AOTS but I could understand that it's too niche for its own good.

onaholes

I got bored after three episodes since the characters and dialogue were so flat

So many waifus...
S2 would be most welcome.

Kuro is best girl.
S2 when?

I've had a shitty few months, so I really appreciate this show's atmosphere.

5/10 show

It's like a warm bowl of vegetable soup. No one really hates it and sometimes it's just exactly what you wanted. No surprises, no tone shifts.

I would take Kuro into my home and comfort her for my whole life

I liked it, but we'll never get more.

>terrible art, except for the food and the waitress.
>fun little backstories for all the customers and sometimes even the chefs
It was quite a relaxing show that I enjoyed quite a bit. would like to have a season 2

it'll be a very short life.

Worth it.

I really like these kinds of shows. Dim the lights and crack open a beer and just relax.

Doujin when?
Preferably one where Aletta's horns are used as handlebars.

OMURICE!

>kuro starts using her mouth to address her co-workers
Was a nice touch

There was. Across the show you learn more and more about the events of the war against the demon king and the heroes that defeated him, culminating in the reveal that the Chef is the Hero's grandson after she got thrown out of her world and into ours.

That really isnt a negative.

Where's the doujin about swarm of orcs barging in to restaurant?

in the trash where it belongs with everything else orc related

Why? they're just hungry in the mid day office break.

Something pretty bad would have happened to red for that to even happen. She's the protector of that place, the orcs would be immediately be spit-roasted by her.

Saggy.
Goat.
Tits!

Sorry. Don't have picture on me right now.

I really wish they let the characters actually interact beyond RARARARARA MY FOOD IS BETTAR! I like a slower comfy show but that doesn't mean you can't have the characters not interact or form relationships.

Why not make it about Goat and Death becoming friends, have them help out when the master is sick or something and need to run the place. Do something!

>Curry eaters turn out to be best/most interesting characters.

Y-you too?

The orcs are customer you racist tree hugger.

KATSUDON!

I want to marry Kuro. She is literally perfect.

Isekai Izakaya Nobu

>I want to marry Kuro. She is literally perfect.
A dragon girl had always been the untenable partner in fantasy. It is only a step down from marrying a deity.

>fantasy character goes to restaurant
>whoaa this is fucking oishii
>next fantasy character shows up
>whoaa this is fucking oishii

Will it be more popular if the show is harem with shounen main character?

It would've been more popular if it was called Isekai Soapland.

>EDOTS
Stop coming up with even more retarded acronyms.

You can't just slap shit on top of shit to make it popular, dummy.

I don't know about Sup Forums, but I found it to go well with a few glasses of booze.

TB-chan is the cutest.

no shit.

You mean Red getting spit-roasted by the orcs, right? Can't beat the cock, man.

I absolutely loved it, it was super comfy to watch

Explain Naruto.

I think it had too many things happening for the kind of show they were going for. Less isekai backstory and more food commentary.

cute

Nothing groundshaking, but it was a really nice heartwarming show for weekly watching. I'd really dig more of it.

>dub
>>/getout/

It seemed like an anime based entirely on the idea of world building through the backstories of the customers, which is a neat idea but overall the show felt kind of meandering to me because of it, especially during the middle of it's run.

I mean it was kind of comfy but I started to get kind of annoyed at how constantly the fantasy world people would essentially ejaculate every time they took a bite of mundane japanese dishes. The worst one for me was the spaghetti one where the old guy is talking about how their tomatoes are square and shitty.

A relaxing show which made me hungry, so I would make things to eat while watching this great masterpiece.

I wish it had five times the episode it had. It might not have been my aots or anything like that but it was the only show that season that I wished would never end.

Would be nice if someone ripped the manga from Crunchy. Artstyle is nice.

So much waifu, so little lewd ;_;

I wanna get isekai'd here.

>Giving a shit about how others watch the show.
Fucking loser.

I wanted more Adelheid and her voice.

It was definitely my favorite show of the season, but I can't see it ever getting another season. I can't imagine paying for the blurays for it even though I enjoyed it. I imagine the nips are the same.