Does anybody still like this guy?

Does anybody still like this guy?
Is he still /ourguy/ even hesitantly?
He sure fucking flopped his whole Michigan thing

Richard Spencer is a fucking clown and always has been. He's a rich kid who's probably going to be on the reformed neo-nazi talk circuit in 4 years. I feel really sorry for anyone who attatched themselves to him or his "movement."

There exists a Globalist cabal, made up of several powerful factions, much like an organised crime syndicate, who instead of fighting over the control of rackets, deal in global power and influence. The endgame for them is the same as it's been since the time of Alexander the Great, complete global domination.

The Cabals permanent membership includes but is not limited to
>Those who control the Central banks
>Those who own and control the largest and most powerful Multinational corporations
>Several very old aristocratic land owning European dynasties
Below this top tier is another group, the operational level of the cabal if you like, made up of various organizations and individuals, this groups membership is far more fluid, ejecting and recruiting members as global events dictate, it includes but is not limited to...
>The rulers of and those who control the governments of the most powerful nations
>The mega rich
>The Council of the United Nations
>The heads of the EU
>The Catholic Church
>Sunni Islamic leadership
>Intelligence agencies
>The heads of various NGO's and international Charities
>The heads of various technology companies
>Those who control the main stream media
>Opec
>The leadership of the World Trade Organization
1/2

I bet you're the kike that fucked his sister.

There are of course rival players who seek to dominate the earth, for example the Chinese, who will play along with the globalists as long as it serves their interests to do so, but they are ultimately an independent entity and beholden to no one. The Russians too, the cradle of the original Marxist plan, however it seems for now they stand outside the Cabal, which indeed explains the portrayal of muh Russia as the enemy of us all, of course Russia will always pose a threat to the west, but the Globalists fear them as a rival to their own plan and fear more than anything the influence of Russia over Eastern Europe.
But here we are talking about the particular entity that currently seeks to dominate and subjegate the west, mainly North, Central & South America, Australasia and Europe which they hope to merge with parts of the Middle East and North Africa in a project called 'Eurabia'.
First they needed to erode the nation states of Europe, they did this by injecting neo marxist post modernism into academia, the infection spread from there via swarms of indoctrinated post graduate students into the very arteries of Western civilization. The spheres of politics, economics, industry, education, law enforcement, diplomacy, the media and everywhere else power and influence resides were utterly subverted to the globalist cause, they used this refined Marxism to effectively seize control of every major instrument of the state in most if not all of the target nations.

Once they held the strings, they went to work on the European man, a relentless war has been waged against the mind, body and spirit of the white man, psyops have been deployed with surgical precision, the constant and relentless barrage of subliminal messaging has been smashing into the brains of white children for decades, and the results are clear to see, homosexuality being widely considred normal, the transgender epidemic, paedophillia on the rise as children become sexualised years before puberty, interracial cuckoldry is now virtually a religion, degenracy on a scale that would make the late Roman empire blush and of course the submission to women, from Prime Ministers and Secretaries of State to teachers and police, the authority figure of the west is ever more feminine and men were successfully turned into submissive cretins, and that's when they opened the door to Africa.

Of course women without knowing it longed for male domination, it's in their nature which has been carefully preotected, and so here it is, the master race, dominating power and aggression sports, famed for their enormous manhood's, plastered all over every magazine cover, avdvertising billbords and straight into the womans clitoral subcortex - the African male, followed by the Arabs and men from the Indian subcontinent, flooded into the testosterone starved nations of Europe and straight between the opened legs of the western woman, and in many cases at the invitation of the western husband.

At least finally these younger newfags are slowly starting to realize this. I could just tell from my gut feeling what a farce this whole thing was from the start. The real sign was that vice interview Spencer did with that goofy looking chick with the glasses and he was a smug arrogant douche and sort of dared her to call him out, and she called him a fraud and he had no response to it.

HE tries to present himself as the intellectual face of the alt-right, but the moment hes out of his element, he reverts to le trolling and being edgy in the hopes all his followers just enjoy him being naughty and dont realize hes losing the argument.

Spencer was crowned king of the alt-right by media organizations in need of a constant outlet of pure cringe to frame the entire movement behind and instead of seeing the slide for what it was and shaping up to become the media star he could have been, he started pinning frogs to his chest and hailing Trump as though he was Hitler himself.

Can you imagine if the moment a camera was turned on Spencer for the first time, he started speaking the same language as J Peterson, with a slightly more racially/culturally conscious message rolled in? He'd never be contained. Spencer has no message, no historic or political education, and no fucking reasoning skills to capitalize on his 15 minutes of fame.

nothing but newfags and shills on this thread

He didn't flop, leftist students just buy all the tickets and then sell them

In florida they gave free drinks if you exchange your richard spencer ticket at a restaurant

Admit it. The most important thing Spencer did for modern fascists is when he was punched on camera by an unprovoked antifa fuck.

>Spencer has no message, no historic or political education, and no fucking reasoning skills to capitalize on his 15 minutes of fame.
This is exactly why hes the poster boy for the alt-right. This is the exact reason as young and angry young men grow up a little bit, they start fleeing that shit in the hopes of finding a more intellectual and well thought out ideology. Jared Taylor is the only thing close to an intellectual on the alt-right side, everyone else is a fucking bafoon to such a degree that most alt-right types spend their days pointing their fingers at each other claiming they are controlled opposition

That was during Charlottesville after the he got pepper sprayed. Fuck off leftypol niggers.

This.

Actually I've started following Richard since learning he's gay. It really changed my perspective on his message. He should really be more flamboyant and just embrace himself.

I don't know what this is about but I like Depeche Mode.

spencer is fake right. he is a peusdo globalist who wont save the west. that said, there are others who are good people. mike enoch and crew are an example that comes to mind.

Leftypol won’t even make it to the lynching tree.

OP is so correct that's why there is a civil war in the Alt-right

>Spencer has no message. Yes he does you fucking shill, get the fuck out of here.

The fact that you blatantly lie this much shows he's doing something you don't like.

You know that the Alt-right gets funds from Russa just like the left? Did you know that Dicks ex-was a Russian propagndests.

someone care to explain this maybee with some link?

OH COME ON!!!

Anglin was right about Spencer and Paul Nehlen. They both made a mistake of jumping full steam into our boat and then getting shaky on a lot of subjects which they never intended to originally talk about because of their loose association. Spencer could have gone much further with white advocacy if he didn't attach himself to us and Nehlen could have been a legitimate congressional candidate.

Now Nehlen is silenced and Spencer is just in this really weird ethno-state debate that'll never happen because we do nothing now and its war. We fight for our own interests its war. No point in playing softball on a ethno-state when you could break the system just by getting whites to see themselves and their own in-group preferences. It'll all collapse just doing that.

Spencer should have been doing what Ramzpaul is without the cuck-tier virtue signaling that killed Ramzpaul. Boomers have failed. Gen Xers have failed. Right now its Millennials turn. Should they fail it looks like Gen Z would be the last hope to lead the clusterfuck of whites and the "far-right".

He's just some rich flake who wants to be edgy because he's dead inside and likes attention. My friend knew him when he worked at TAC and was still a normie libertarian in DC and said he was usually too drunk/hungover/ADD to even finish basic assignments yet thought he could still mouth off to people who outranked him. He got into "race realism" because he couldn't even hack it with the Ron Paul crowd without seeming like an incompetent fraud.

thread should've ended here
leftypol must be an awful bored if they rather spend their time here than there

you must be new or idiot think that he was ever /ourguy/

he's never been our guy

he came out of nowhere about 6 seconds after the MSM started talking about the "alt-right", crowned him the king of the alt-right, and then obsessively covered his every move

does that sound like a real white nationalist to you? or does he sound like a convenient scapegoat?

anyone who has ever heard this guy talk can tell he doesn't have a clue. he's just reading from some script a jew hacked together for him.

Enough with the Dugin posting.
I think fewer people in Russia know who he is, than in the US - thanks to the recent postings of your likes on Sup Forums.

This is believable.

Every project he's been involved in seems to fail or he just abandons it. Even altright.com just kinda flopped

Seems like people are getting fed up with his incompetence/carelessness. The only people at his latest talks were twp goons, and everybody is sick of them stinking up the place too. Both spencer and twp refuse to learn from their mistakes, they deserve each other.

(((alt right))) was a label given by kikes to give identity to a rising amount of critical thinkers who began to see reality for what it was and the jews role in it.
(((alt right))) spokesmen are propped up to give voice to this created identity so that representation of blame can be given to the group as a whole.

I'll never forget the day Sup Forums was astroturfed by this shills with the same threads and the same images used of Spencer and the rest.
>sage slide threads

these events are dumb

A soyboy with a valley girl accent?

Of course Sup Forums likes him, just like they like the based tranny that "her" shoulders twice as big as mine and a dangerous kike faggot with a black husband.

I think Spencer is genuine, he's just a showboat and an idiot.

It always kinda ground my gears that he claimed credit for the alt right. It was a grassroots online cultural movement, he had nothing to do with creating it.

lol okay, shill.

This 100 times over

You better hope not. He and the alt-right are the only ones doing anything in the U.S. Everyone else is just a waste of time because they'll do exactly what's been done 1000 times over and failed. They'll continue to just fail.

It's true. Dugin got fired from his professorship and let go from being a commentator for Tsargrad (conservative Russian TV channel) so now he's a NEET that lives off of charging foreign journalists to interview him for hit pieces.

>He sure fucking flopped his whole Michigan thing

How so? The speech and Q&A was very well done.

It's possible that ethnonarionalism is simply not a viable political strategy at this time, but Spencer has presented it as well or better than anyone else in America in the modern age.

The negative stereotype of a white nationalist has gone from "tattooed meth-addicted trailer park convict" to "HAHA THAT WEALTHY IVE LEAGUE GUY SOUND KIND OF GAY!". That's huge.

>he came out of nowhere

That's objectively false. He was editing TakiMag, punishing Radix Journal, and holding well-attended NPI conferences in downtown DC for years.

>Anglin was right
lel

Actually, 9 out of 10 threads I see started about Spencer (or anyone who publicly advocates for white peoples to have countries where they are permanent majorities) are character assassination; the images I see spammed are photoshops to go along with it.

It's difficult to believe that we've been browsing the same board and that this was the genuine conclusion you reached.

White men sexually dominating the women of other tribes is fine, it's been a way that victorious tribes expressed their power since the beginning of human history. Just don't breed with them, obviously; or if you do, do it in their countries and make plenty of white babies back home.

>punishing Radix Journal

To be punished, it would actually have to have been published at least once. I remember Spencer going on about how Radix would be a glossy, professional far-right version of The Economist or something and not just a shit-tier blog that got taken down every other fortnight.

or you could get over the fetish and fuck white women so we can fix white genocide?

>Print journalism for young people

What would be the point? Hipster nostalgia?

Some of the best articles I've ever read on my life about racial and political matters were on Radix (mostly by Gregory Hoode).

Obviously if someone is with non-whites to the point that it would lower their fertility rate with white woken that would be a problem. Nonetheless, it is a fact that sexually dominating the women of a rival tribe is as old as time itself, and a healthy thing for conquerors to do.

It is impossible to breed our way out of white replacement (don't say white genocide, it's a stupid and laughable term for most people and hurts the cause). Even if we were to throw away centuries of Hajnal line behavior and all pretend to be Nigerians breeding like cockroaches, there would still be an almost limitless number of non-whites eager to enter our countries. A lot of kids will help, of course, but the real problem is a political one- Japan has some of the lowest birthrates in the world and it's 99% ethnically Japanese. The border must be secured and immigration must be restricted- so long as the boarder is open, we will never, ever, ever breed faster than they can be brought in.

>don't say white genocide

Can you name one other people who faced genocide and were told not to call it an actual genocide?

Yes you get those too. Kikes play both sides perfectly.
But the very beginning, the first week it was full astroturfing of same images and threads.

Armenians lol

wot

I know what's happening fits the literal UN definition of genocide, but it's not the common conception of the word to average people.

Idk why he insists on doing these kinds of public stunts. Has he ever changed one persons mind?
His message is essentially ethnostate. That's a hard message to fuck up. But he manages to everywhere he goes. And when he does actually engage in calm debate he's more interested in being snarky than actually making valid points that people might be receptive to

As they say: Adolf Skywalker unmitigated disaster.

Everyone says "white genocide." You're creating a problem that doesn't exist in an effort to deceive anons into not speaking about white genocide.

Richard Spencer is not, has never been, and will never be /ourguy/. He is a CIA nigger glowing in the dark, and you should fucking neck your faggot self for even suggesting it.

We SEE you, molech.

no one has the fucking video so i call fake on you faggot

>does a bumbling retard seem like a real white nationalist
Yes?

to be fair western women are more degenerate and more disgusting than our man. a lot of faggots though.

at this point, there's no turning back the jews have successfully destroyed us.

I remember when he had talks with Jonathan Bowden. I guess he just assumed that some of his knowledge would have gone over to him and that he could have at least half of his intellect but sadly, that isn't the case.

that doesnt even make sense. we were trolls. we are trolls. not a political movement.

the more they try to shut us the down the worst it will get in terms of demographics and violence against whites. we will be south africa or brazil 20 years from now.

rest in piss this country.