Thoughts?

Thoughts?

He’s lost his mojo.

The penultimate fedorafag.Every word that comes from his mouth is dripping with sneering contempt and narcissism. I can't tolerate listening to the guy for more than a minute.

Looks like a faggot, you know the kind that would put bananas up his ass, and even poor coffee in his ass as well.

banana

Been irrelevant for years

Liberal cunt. He also knows about the JQ but refuses to talk about it. He is a shill.

He called black people incompetent and too reliant on a victimization complex.

he doesnt have any, also hes a scam artist and an oxygen thief.

Dat hasburg jaw

JQ?

and oil

Well, he is a literal faggot so that might explain his looks.

banana boy

BIG FOREHEAD

pretty red pilled, but hes a degenerate bisexual who likes banana dick in his ass.

worst thing is hes fucking tall and could have been alpha but instead he wants to be fucking bigfoot.

*liam neeson*
> bananers

Bullcrap soygoy thread. Get in here fags

If you watch or take advice from a smug fatass who fucks his nasty butt with bananas, pours hot oil on his kicropenis, AND RECORDS IT, you're fucked in the head

>alpha
>women have clits longer than his dick
>fucking alpha!

It always seemed to me like TJ never quite recovered from his fight with Tommy Sotomayor.

The channel was damaged after he got the channel flagged, playing captain save a ho.

Good goy soy boy with a banana up his ass with sage

I enjoyed TJ for his interesting opinions and openness of character

Nothing more than a degenerate fedorafag who advocates for "muh gibs" and nihilism. I also can't respect a man who's shoved a banana up his ass.

hmm good point, i take it back, i forgot about his button dick (wish you hadnt reminded me kek)

oh you think thats bad, dont google "amazing atheist blueberry pie" thats nightmare fuel.

The thing is there is as of yet nothing else stupid to oppose on the internet. Creationism is dead. Feminism is being brow beaten.
Jordan B Peterson is a step up, but who knows what will come of his philosophy.

TJ prided himself on being the first to jump of the anti-creationism production and into the anti-feminism camp. Now he will try to wrestle Jordan with his own Nihilism.
That will probably be like arguing why living in a dark, cold room is better than a brightly lit warm room.

well i cant blame him for the confusion, he shoved it up his arse because thats where he also talks from.

many, profound, deep, philosophical

A pathetic waste of space fedora tipper

He is so 2000s. Nobody cares for fedoras anymore.

Jewish Question.

ty

Newfag, back to lurking with you

fuck off wanker.

He's a product of another time, when the internet was less nuanced and loud atheism was hip.

No. You are from Reddit

anyone who gives this skinnyfat faggot soycreature any attention is a beta subhuman who shouldnt live.

All atheists are faggots.

This is king faggot.

/Thread

A troll past his prime.
Should have bowed out gracefully like Snacks.

gay

This. Watch his video debunking Peterson, he's a brainlet that thinks he's hyper intelligent and is a salt-mine about Peterson being the current youth cult leader.

This dude made a video with dilldos and shit all over himself while recording it... Go find the video on your own time. Just Huhhhhhhhh

Used to be an edgy atheist when it was cool. Then started attacking SJWs after noticing nobody cared about that shit anymore. Now that those freaks are discredited pretty much completely, he needs another way to stay relevant.

He's writing a book in defence of nihilism to denounce Jordan Peterson. A horrible miscalculation. I'm not a fan of Peterson, but nihilism is so 2000s, and everybody thinks its lame today.

Schlomosexual

>A troll past his prime.
an edgy atheist past his prime

>le reddit maymay
why tf do you think everyone is from reddit ffs.

/thread

fuck that idiot.

hes into that kek-didnt you hear? hes bisexual, he WANTS the cock.

Entertaining personality but a fucking idiot on most issues

He's 2% Ashkenazi.

>Thoughts?
Edgy fucker with a banana up his ass, don't care.

So what's the ideology nihilism is losing to- existentialism?

well theres a shocker-i knew he had to be a bit jew kek. explains a lot.

Cus you are. How the fuck do you not know what the jq is

None

isnt that the guy who stuck a banana in his arse

dude there are ,any threads on this board and i know most of the lingo but im not a fucking expert. question is why are you so triggered that i dont know that one abbreviation?

Because you lurk before you start posting. If you dont know something dont ask.... L U R K

Use your fanbase and help fight European Genocide.

If you listen to someone who shoves bananas up his ass and posts pictures of himself in women panties, you need to re-valuate your life choices.

Behold, The Amazing Atheist's nightmare

i have lurked autist again never seen that term used b4 and this is the only time i have ever asked-you also didnt answer my question but nevermind, its done now.

KEK

You never saw it... Fuck you liar. JQ is like kek

degenerate faggot who will not be spared the day of the rope

There're several manifestations of the same trend, but I think the common factor is that people are sick and tired of empty materialism, and nihilism is part of that problem.

Most young white people nowadays are looking for something bigger than themselves, which has led to the rise of traditionalism, nationalism, etc.

no it fucking isnt autist.

naming the jew is common, "JQ" isnt. now leave it be.

He claims to be a liberal but his views are more Libertarian-Atheist than anything. I watched him back in highschool but overall he is the kind of person who is ruining society.

spbp

cant lie i wish this banana vanished up his arse

This is the only comment that really matters since it turned out to be so greatly fitting.

Used to follow him when I was a bluepilled atheist because of his anti-feminism videos.

Turns out the more I got redpilled the more I realized he was way too liberal in some aspects. Also after taking the christianpill I moved away from youtubers like him.

JQ IS FUCKING COMMON NEWFAG

None

i ahte that faggots fucking face and jokes and speeches. fucking HATE him.

Look at his soy boy smile. developed years before the soy phenomena.

Newfag pls fuck off. I'm sure r/politics is more up your alley. Just don't forget to add the/s or you'll lose karma!

The ultimate soyboy.

Atheism is for children that haven't grown up yet

wtf

has a small dick

banana up the ass fedora tipping faggot.

You mean the opposite?
Santa Clause
tooth fairy
Jesus Christ
guess what they all have in common ?

T H I C C

>god designs banana to perfectly penetrate amazing atheists butthole

>he is so stupid he doesn't even realize.

this

>6'7"
>doesn't exercise at all.

Well Santa clause is based off of Saint Nicholas and Christmas, a christian holiday, so he has something in common with Jesus in being a staple of christian countries culture and history. Not sure where the tooth fairy comes from desu never looked it up.

>microdick
well that pretty much explains everything.

>quintessential woke 15 year-old content.
>pretend to be a big-brain intellectual by reacting to feminists and disabled-tier IQ niggers.
>never debate anyone of note, hold no real opinions
>look guis i debunked le bible again
Just a fat autist. His audience is probably 80% early teenagers. The rest are actual neckbearded sperg's who haven't moved on from the 2010 youtubesphere.

What self-inflicted hell is this chap living in?

Your typical, ultra-cliched, trendy, iconoclastic, new-atheist...yawn.

He is trying to be a little different now, doing some anti-SJW stuff but im not buying it.

The whole new-atheist thing has jumped the shark.