Pewdiepie does it again

youtu.be/OVfsWlD59cg?t=6m33s

6m33s

god bless this man

Think of his content what you want, but it's really a miracle how the biggest youtuber isn't a ultra PC feminist soy boy cuck but a rational, decent, intelligent man who calls out on the mainstream bullshit propaganda.
God bless him.

T R U E L Y

/OURGUY/

Since he left Maker Studios aka Disney he is allowed to say what he wants.

>"nothing is funny unless someone gets hurt"
Pewds shilling the violence pill confirmed.

Someone hinted Jerry about the #metoo movement
>Hey Jerry, you're a cool guy. Don't give any girl a hug tonight

That shit happened two years ago. Things weren't nearly as bad back then.
That bitch also literally asked him to do it in front of several cameras, there is no way anyone could've seriously pinned him down for a harassment accusation.
He just really didn't want to hug that person.

Impressed to see Nigel Farage in there.

Yeh, I know, he's just like that. I really love Jerry. Liked him as a kid and liked him more when I saw him on Norman McDonald's show.

E-celeb trash belongs in /ibs/ thread

Used to hate this kid but ever since he got fucked by yt for talking like a person he's stopped giving a shit and he's actually entertaining.

same

sure they could. shit doesnt even have to make sense anymore. in fact, the less sense it makes the better. normies are so utterly defeated they'll believe anything.

yea that was the point where he let his power level go

anyone else think the stupid meme playlist youtube is shilling is to try and take views away from pewds?

I like how he had that whole controversy about the "kill the jews" sign or whatever it was and instead of bowing down and apologizing and fading into obscurity he learned from it. He learned that the media and left wing bullshit is cancer and got redpilled. Now he has more subscribers than ever. I used to not give a shit about him either way but now I think he's alright. Sometimes hes even pretty funny.

Encouraging reading, don't see many 'teen/kidfriendly' YouTubers doing that

Big thimbs up, now let's just hope he reads something like The Culture of Critique

I'm really starting to like this guy

not funny

G L O B O
H O M O