WALMART AND DICK'S BTFO

A 20 year old kid is suing Dick's and Walmart for not selling him a rifle because he's not 21. You can be 18 to buy a rifle or shotgun in Oregon. Oregon has a "public accommodation" law, the same law that forced the Christian bakers to bake the queers their silly cake. This law should allow this kid to buy a rifle. Here's the law:

ORS 659A.403
>all persons within the jurisdiction of this state are entitled to the full and equal accommodations, advantages, facilities and privileges of any place of public accommodation, without any distinction, discrimination or restriction on account of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status or age if the individual is of age

Walmart and Dick's are clearly discriminating based on age and the virtue signaling of these giant multi-billion dollar corporations is going to be ravaged by some kid that just wants to plink in the woods

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/quWhI
youtube.com/watch?v=8nTqV7o2jE8
youtu.be/CquUBWHU2_s
usmm.org/revolution.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

link to article: archive.fo/quWhI

BAKE THE CAKE

woop woop

Noice

Hahahaha how's it feel now faggots to have your gay shit used against you.

>or age if the individual is of age
Could be onto something here. But he will go up against activist judges.

How is this different than a liquor store saying they won't sell booze to anyone under 28 years of age? Can they even do that?

No silly. It only works if you are a minority or freak of some kind

>citation needed

I heard Dick's Sporting Goods is going to merge with Big 5

>Tfw you didn't try to sue them first and be the champion of gun rights

I like the idea, but I don't think the retailer is obliged to sell. Retailers have the discretion to say no to a firearm transaction.

Yup. Just found out as a walmart fag myself, that it's live today.

State laws say no one under 21 for alchohol. Walmart and Dicks are arbitrarily discriminating against people who are 18-20 because the law says 18YO'ds can buy guns.

>Send me your ARs ...

Internal letter set out at walmart.
1/2

B T F O

T

F

O

lol I said this waz going to happen other day and libtards mocked me. its not eazy being a russian bot.

2/2

I just want to say that I called it a few days ago. It's discrimination based on age since firearms are a legal product. I hope this guy rakes it in.

shall not be infringed upon. bitches.

This could backfire. If they are forced to sell guns to people they don't want to, they might stop selling guns altogether. Probably not, but

Every doctor whose patient on SSRIs shoots up a school, nightclub, etc should be charged as an accessory to murder. Fuck the pharma Jew, I'll keep my rifles

In addition to this being discriminatory, can any burgers enlighten me if this is also unconstitutional since it violates the 2nd A?

LMAO. Fucking brilliant. Absolutely merchant-tier fuckery.

Everyone in Oregon who is 18-20 and wants to buy a rifle should join the lawsuit.

Anywhere there's a walmart, there's a gunstore within 5 miles.

I'd rather buy from a local mom and pop gun store where I'll get sound advice and help keep them in business. There's a walmart near me that only sells ammo.

It does not violate the second amendment, unfortunately.

It's hard to say how this will play out. FFL holders have been given broad power in deciding who they will do a firearms transfer for.

BAKE THE AR BIGGOTS

What a souless corporate machine.
I don’t get the outrage. Anyone who expects anything good from them is a fool.

That would be loss of future profits, hard to imagine kikemart doing that. In any case, we win; Walmart makes less revenue selling funs/Oregon boi sues these niggas/Walmart fixes their policy like good little cucks/small gun stores benefit from more business

>majority of weapons used in crime were acquired illegally
well, that oughtta do it, Walmart, thanks

>>including a black powder rifle
>”We need new gun regulations. The founding fathers didn’t inten for AR15s when they wrote the constitution.”
>regulates sale of age old weapon tech used by the founding fathers

lol even airshit. burn your patches while you can.

This is like free money, the same lawyer would take all the cases. Call a lawyer and start busing people in.

STOCK THE GLOCK

Probably more people die from accidents inside Walmart each year than from "assault rifles".

>plink inna woods
Is that what the alt-right is calling their bigoted, sexist gun murder policy these days?

>a wild shill appears

>TFW kikes get BTFO'd by their own fag cake laws

Sure, so long as their decision isnt based on age, race, gender or religion

>The founding fathers didn’t inten for AR15s when they wrote the constitution
If they're talking about firearms with fully automatic capabilities, this isn't even true. The founding fathers knew about machine guns

At the very least I"m sure there's plenty of unexpected births inside Wal-Marts to repopulate the locals.

What am I shilling for?

The founding fathers didnt give a fuck about what features a firearm had, so long as it allowed the population to defend itself from tyranny

Can you guess which one of those 4 things isn't actually potected under law? The other 3 are explicitly spelled out in discrimination laws, but that 4th one isn't there.

The Giodorni Air Rifle was cooler

Wrong, all four of those are included, as well as "color".

MY GENDER MY CHOICE

I work at Walmart, can confirm that people die in here. I have seen it myself.

INB4 the left claims this kid is being strategic and predatory with this lawsuit, and that this law does not apply to this situation, fully oblivious to how those dykes were preying on bakers, looking for one to refuse so they could sue them.

>people

Some faggot always posts this argument, yet it is clear they have never seen how the Puckle gun actually works. Maybe go watch a video of that and get back to us.

A dick in your anus.

So why are you taking the bait for then, faggot?

you dont even have yo work at walmart
a girl went in to a diabetic coma at the restaurant i was working in.
idk if she made it but they took her out in an ambulance.
during fucking rush hour.
i was more pissed off than concerned about her.

The us citizenry voluntarily disarming itself.

they had multi-barreled pistols at that time too. With the rate of technological progress going on it’d be stupid to think the founding fathers didn’t plan for advancments in weaponry.

Where does it say anything about any of that in this post

No you fucking simp did you not realize that the founding fathers were complete retards who could never conceive of future progress

youtube.com/watch?v=8nTqV7o2jE8

I'll be first to admit that I was wrong, but and AR-15 isn't automatic and a Puckle Gun isn't a musket. The point still stands

This, when soundwave weapons happen, will we say the founding fathers knew about those and intentionally excluded them from the amendment?

Nice digits, but those early guns are in no way comparable to what we have today. I'm not defending either side of the gun debate, but that argument just isn't very strong.

youtu.be/CquUBWHU2_s

Any private company should be free to refuse to business with anyone for any reason (or no reason at all)

This is fucking funny

Dude no military even used the Puckle Gun, it only had one private buyer and even then he never used it. Without googling I bet you can’t tell me how it works either, dipshit. I bet you think you just crank it like a gattling gun.

Gunowners should boycott Wallmart and any other company that is changing its policies to suit a left wing narrative.

I wish i could have done this

Except in America, age is a protected class. You can’t discriminate doing business with someone because the business believes they’re too young

Means the kid wants to shoot at targets in the forest you fucking faggot, someone should shoot you in the fucking face

You unscrew the stop, turn it and light the fuse.
>inb4 you googled it
Yeah no shit, read the comment chain before posting again you utter fucking retard

The founding fathers didn't give a fuck dude, a private citizen could own a warship back then, which was like the equivalent of a nuke now ( meaning the most dangerous weapon around). The law just said that in times of war the govt. can confiscate it to assist in the war effort.

They did account for technological progress AND they didn't care how heavy hitting your "arms were.

>A 20 year old kid
>20
>kid

Wut

You're telling me that men of the enlightenment had no conception that firearms would advance in the future?
>the absolute state of pol

Gosh I love this
>force private business against their will to violate the constitution
now the tide has turned
As my dad read somewhere
>The revolution always eats itself

We should reply, "Sent" Lets make the world a better place." then run an article about how conservatives are changing their minds and get the MSM to copy our fake story.

Do you idiots seriously fall for this shit? How autistic are you to not see obvious satire?

first time I've seen Oregon in the head lines and not been ashamed of being born there

Well citizens can't own whatever the hell they want now, as decided in the District or Columbia v. Heller case, which decided: Like most rights, the Second Amendment right is not unlimited. It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose: For example, concealed weapons prohibitions have been upheld under the Amendment or state analogues. The Court’s opinion should not be taken to cast doubt on longstanding prohibitions on the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill, or laws forbidding the carrying of firearms in sensitive places such as schools and government buildings, or laws imposing conditions and qualifications on the commercial sale of arms...

i would agree, but the absolute state of the left subverting laws based on their feelings make it acceptable to ironically do it to them

i think its a bit of poetic justice to break down their positions with their own dirty tactics

State law governs the sale of alcohol this is a rule imposed by the business which according to the laws of Oregon is illegal. I wanna see how this works out.

>The 13 Colonies, having declared their Independence, had only 31 ships comprising the Continental Navy. To add to this, they issued Letters of Marque to privately owned, armed merchant ships and Commissions for privateers, which were outfitted as warships to prey on enemy merchant ships. Merchant seamen who manned these ships contributed to the very birth and founding of our Republic.

> The grand Privateer ship DEANE,
>commanded by ELISHA HINMAN, Esq; and prov'd to be a very capitol Sailor, will Sail on a Cruise against the Enemies of the United States of America, by the 20th instant. The DEANE mounts thirty Carriage Guns, and is excellently well calculated for Attacks, Defense and Pursuit --- This therefore is to invite all those Jolly Fellows, who love their country, and want to make their fortunes at one Stroke, to repair immediately to the Rendezvous at the Head of His Excellency Governor Hancock's Wharf, where they will be received with a hearty Welcome by a Number of Brave Fellows there assembled, and treated with that excellent Liquor call'd GROG which is allow'd by all true Seamen, to be the LIQUOR OF LIFE.
usmm.org/revolution.html

>tfw that is how the person I saw die did die

Fuck

Good. I'm a fag that also supports guns. Win win for me.

>well a court ruled it so it is right/not legal
see: courts ruling trump has to allow DACA
see: courts ruling Trump can't restrict immigration with EO
see: courts ruling "free speech" isn't actually free
see: etc etc etc

and let me add, anything modern courts say is completely irrelevant because of the 17th amendment.

Fuck off. Businesses should be allowed to discriminate against anyone they want for whatever reason the want. You don't abandon principles because it's against someone on your side, you cucked faggot.

i want to go to oregon now and orrder a Muhammad cake from a muslim bakery lol

Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms are in a class of their own.

where do americans shart now if they boycott walmart?

Irrelevant. We have a right to freedom of association. Businesses shouldn't be forced to sell to people they don't want to, regardless of the reason or the problem. Just like the fags should've gone to a different bakery, this kid should have gone to a gun shop.

>a private business should be forced to serve a customer
the absolute state of statist
do you ever say out loud your beliefs and go "aww shucks im a fucking retard"

>except in Alaska

Better yet pretend to be a Muslim and order a homo execution cake from a gay bakery.

I'm 116. Does this image apply to me?