American schools

>American schools

I wonder (((who))) will land the contracts to supply the schools

Reminds me Guantanamo.

>we couldn't afford school security goyim but take these kevlar mats

Isn't this bad though since the body is so scrunched up if a bullet hits it can probably do major damage if not outright killing them

is that picture attached to some article?

wow he looks identical to the real columbine shooter

>American kids have to have body armor on hand just to receive an education

This is the point of insanity. Do something about this, Americans. This is not how to live.

fpbp

Mobile cuckshed.

big scam. The shootings happen when they want them too.

NOT FUNNY

lmao

someone stop him

>"Now class, identify the nouns in the sentence."
>*DUHM* *DUHM* *DUHM* *DUHM* *DUHM*
>"AAaaaaahhhhh!!!!"
>"Quick class grab your kevlar mats and take cover by the wall!"

The absolute state of American society.

Thats for a tornado
They move you into the hallway since it has no windows and tell you to do that incase something comes flying through one doorway

>be american (fat)
>more flank area

Wtf are those? Bulletproof blankets?

My sides

Why don't these dumbass fucking schools just lock the doors from the inside ? That way people can get out but they can't get in unless they have a key. 24 hour fitness places have been doing it for years successfully.

>shootings happen when they want them too
has it never occurred to anyone that every single school shooting only occurred after Columbine happened, despite guns being just as huge of a staple in American culture for dozens of years before that?
school shootings are a recent invention used for political agendas. they're not the product of guns, but of politicians and politics in general.

Watch Terminator (1), bongfag.

>we demand kevlar mats in all sizes

>bulletproof blankets
tuckmeinandletmedie.jpg

Le 56 percent faces

What's the idea behind it? Are those somehow bulletproof?

>le flag hider

Its da aluminaughty

stop saying that

michael chertoff probably and his kike chronies

That rhino looking turd needs to shave that poor excuse for a beard.

this is how they were before feminism took hold.

School shooters are students you fucking mouthbreather

Not sure, but it would be safe to assume that they're mats built to stop flying debris from tornadoes. You know, seeing as how they're in the brace position facing lockers in the hallway. Maybe they should put a description on them in Arabic so Europeans wont have so many mix ups.

Whitar then yuo mohamed

selective, agenda-driven outrage friendo

>feminism took hold
yeah it's either that or schools getting spic'd and nigger'd with 50iq dogshit and poor whitey going crazy from all of it
either or situation

shhh let them have their moment, they don't get many.

Not true. Unless you're a retard and information feel like bullets.

OH SAY CAN YOU SEEEE...

desu I would be comfy as fuck curled up in a closet or under a desk with my bulletproof mat, waiting for the daily school shooting to blow over and laughing at all the plebs who didn't bring theirs that day. Don't see a problem here at all.

Europe has a concrete issue. We can deal with that, because we know what the problem is.

The American society on the other hand is sick to the soul. The disease is deeply embedded. You got a wide array of issues, and you don’t even know the cause of most of them. You have far more niggers than we have muslims, and the arabs are almost white in a genetic sense (look at brain structure studies for instance).

You have dirty spics with native blood and niggers taking over your country. All succesful people are either kikes or chinks. Rofl. You’re fucked.

arab detected

but like, what if two of the armed students were those who called in the threat wtf?

>we can't ban guns!!! what about the 2nd amendment? i need my guns to fight back against a tyrannical government!! it's my right!!!

>shoots at tyrannical government official

>swat team swoops in and turns you into lasagna

it's like giving a toy phone to a toddler in case he needs to make a call

IT DOESNT FUCKING WORK LIKE THAT.

kek, ban assault canned food

>Swedish schools

Very subtle

FIX YOUR FUCKING TEETH NIGGER

Reminds me of Myanmar

no system is 100%

at least the others would have a chance.

>german schools

A sword rampage would be funny next. Light some fireworks now and then to keep everyone scared. Stab them through their cuck blankets.

You can ask the Vietnamese, the Taliban (Who are currently in talks with the Afghan government over peace terms) how fighting the full might of the US military goes. Pro-tip: they're both still around.

We have better teeth than the average American, but keep believing 100 year old memes

you're supposed to sit on top the prayer mat, not put it on top of you , stupid kuffar

Whoa man, quit like, thinking about it so much...

Ban guns now.

Bodyguard blanket is a scam. It' supposedly "level IIIA" (I doubt it, it's probably level II only -- good against 9mm or similar). Even if it is level IIIA, that's probably only good up to a 44 magnum. Completely useless against rifle rounds. So if it was a Choi Seung Hui 2.0, ok they're "safe" (until the killer gets close and lifts the stupid blanket off). But if it's a Lanza or Cruz 2.0, the kids need level III armor at least.

Or you know, just fucking arm the staff of the school (at least arm those who volunteer or are willing). You'd be surprised how many volunteers you'll get.

hahahaha Jesus Christ what retard thought this was a good idea

>ok kids kneel down in this direction and place Kevlar mats in position. I will just put on this background prayer..actually why don't you just kneel on the kevlar mat

This is a drill for tornados or hurricanes
Holy fuck Sup Forums is stupid now. Educate yourself you worthless newfaggots.

This shit fucking pisses me right the hell off, bunch of beautiful white children being subject to some desert religion. Don't say Oh Islam is the way to save Europe, no if Islam takes over, they will see African Muslims as no different and invite them in.

>America is now at the point where teachers need to be armed

Lmao, if that pussy cop wasn't prepared to go in there then what makes you think the biology teacher would be able to drop some angry autist?

*teleports behind you*
Nothing personal kid

They're practicing for the future. Nothing wrong with that.

Swedish girls need some sort of quick deploy sleeping bag version to stay of rapists.

im not sure what your point is. cockroaches and mosquitos are still around too. doesnt mean its not easy to kill them individually

Why did they make them bright orange?

Bullshit, I went to the UK and everyone I saw and met had fucked up teeth. Hell, even famous UK actors and actresses sometimes have fucked up teeth.

>Bullshit, I went to the UK and everyone I saw and met had fucked up teeth.

Imagine being this pathetic

Because I'm not asking the fucking cuck biology teacher to arm themself. I'm asking actual volunteers and those willing to arm themselves. This could be a football coach, janitor, or some other administrator.

Those with actual skin in the game may react differently than some half wit cop who thought he got a cozy job just jerking off to 16 year old tits in the girl's shower room.

So they can find you if you're under like five feet of fallen building, or have been thrown into some random field.

>high visibility orange
>sides wide open
>told to get face down on the floor and not move

They are just making it easier on purpose.

You know kiddo, when you take the number of school shootings in America since 1900 and compare them to the number from Canada for the same time period, you'll find that America only slightly outpaces Canada.

You might argue, "HA! Our gun control is working!" Right up until you realize that America has a lot more people than Canada. When you adjust for population, the rate of mass killings in Canada far exceeds America's. It's almost as if armed citizens in America are stopping assailants before they can do too much damage. Now isn't that just Quackers?

HAHAHA THESE NIGGA'S BE LOOKING LIKE SALMON NIGIRI, WHO THE FUCK GONNA LAY DOWN AND DIE WHEN A WHITE BOI GO CRAZY? NOT ME, I BE RUNNING OUT THAT SCHOOL LIKE USAIN BOLT

the absolute state of germany

>euros actually think this is common in American schools

No, this is how yor state run news convinces you that guns are bad

because Sup Forums is retarded and would rather accept a funny meme than the bland truth
Or they are all ignorant yankees who dont get tornados and never had to do this personally

>Second Amendment doesn't mean you can fight the government
>Shitshit countries who have faced the full wrath of the US military haven't just not been obliterated but have had their causes recognized by local and international governments.
Like I said ask them. You can literally email them. Ask them what it was like to be on the shit end of the stick fighting the government that's supposed to take all it's citizen's guns.

The trauma would probably kill the kids anyways.

kek you can send your kid to some Africa-tier shithole school and not worry about loss of life. I love shooting guns but this has gotten ridiculous at this point,

>We can deal with that
lol
To Europe's credit, it does finally look like some of your countries are trying to change things.

yes all of those shootings were actually done by kike spies except they weren't because they were always done by a student you fucking retard. next you'll say saint Eliot wasn't really an incel and just did it to further a political agenda. god the mental gymnastics in this place are bad

Welcome to the Internet dude. I wish I was 12 years old again.

what is it like being this retarded?

Did he take her nasal virginity?

this is in netherlands. even the filename says so. german schools aren't that white.

Depends how you define worse. Tooth decay? Well perhaps the US is worse there, our niggers do no work so they don't brush. But what about crooked teeth?

The UK rules the fucking world in crooked teeth.

Bad move Germ...Bad move

what is it like not to make an argument and resort to attacking me personally?

Most people have natural teeth here unlike the US where it seems every teen has metal braces installed.

I've never seen someone who looks like that skank in your pic from Jeremy Kyle, it's like me saying all Americans are like pic related.

5. Poland

This Eastern European country has one of the highest tooth decay rates in the world. The average amount of decayed, missing, or filled teeth for children under 12 is a shocking four teeth. This country is considered to have the worst oral health in all of Europe.

4. Bolivia

This country nestled in the middle of South America has some of the worst oral health in the region. Twelve-year-olds have an average of four decayed, missing, or filled-in teeth. A study also suggests that only 50 percent of students own a toothbrush.

3. Australia

This Western country may come as a surprise on this list, but its statistics earn it a no. 3 spot. Nearly half of all 6-year-olds have tooth decay in their baby teeth. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children between ages four and 15 are more likely to experience dental disease.

2. India

This subcontinent with over a billion people was bound to make the list. India’s National Oral Health Program reports that 95 percent of all adults have gum disease, and 50 percent of citizens don’t use a toothbrush. The program also noted that 70 percent of children under the age of 15 have dental caries.

1. Philippines

This island nation located in between the South China Sea and the Philippine Sea takes the cake (literally and figuratively) of the worst oral health in the world. The Philippines College of Dentistry found that nearly 90 percent of Filipinos suffer from tooth decay. Another astonishing finding is that nearly 100 percent of children between 3 and 5 years old have cavities. For a country that is less than half the size of Texas, those are some staggering numbers!

wow who knew that living a lifestyle that would kill you at 27 would also mean that you had less than perfect dentistry
they tried to make her go to the hygienist
she said no no no

This.
It's not for safety. It's so the bodies are easier to identify.
Kinda like how airlines tell you to put your head between your legs during a crash, it isn't for safety, but for identification purposes.

It's getting easier and easier to spot newfags and jidf

>nearly 100 percent of children between 3 and 5 years old have cavities
Pathetic.

>be Amerimutt

>go to school
>get shot

>go to supermarket
>get shot

>go to movies
>get shot