Red PIll Me Plz

Never been here on Sup Forums before I'm an 18 year old and I like to think I'm moderate when it comes to politics. I am here sincerely asking if y'all could "red pill" me I want to at the very least understand the politics here and at the most have my third eye opened by your wisdom

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EPdjPaPZC6o
youtube.com/watch?v=irdHSmRrdh0
youtube.com/watch?v=4Zt7bl5Z_oA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jews have complete control over our media, politics and academics. The Nazis were the good guys because they were trying to prevent this takeover from taking place, at least in Europe, but failed and have been demonized ever since by (((those))) who control the media.

what's "red pil"

911 was a hologram, the earth is a cube and we are all living in a simulated reality.

I'm asking you that, friend

You could have avoided turning into one of us, you decided to post here tho, you can't leave now.

>Nazis failed
They did not, Americans failed to keep their jewry under control, that's what.
Nazis never stood a chance against the jews AND their own kin.

IS ball

One of us

reminder that 99% of what's posted on Sup Forums is incorrect and propaganda

Did I make a mistake?

Some say the man who tried to save Germany did nothing wrong

Well that's up to you to decide, would you rather have the truth at all costs, or would you rather live a lie?

That's a big ask. "Enlighten me in 2,000 chars or less." The search for illumination isn't a single goal, it's a way of living.

Best I can offer is read here and keep an open mind, and be more committed to finding truth than any personal preferences you may have.

Note: because Sup Forums is one of the last public places where speaking truth is possible, it's also under constant attack by shills and bots seeking to discredit non-approved ideas and destroy Sup Forums itself. Learn about disinformation and how to recognize it (the "25 Rules of Disinformation" is an excellent start), then remember the old WW2 pilot's adage: "When you're taking flak you know you're over the target."

Good luck and welcome.

>biggest red pill I ever got from Sup Forums
Getting a finger in your butt actually feels good.

Is there a better place to get "red pilled"?

The longer you are here, the darker your sense of humor will get, until one day it gets so dark that it starts picking cotton

leave now and never return

or face the wrath of reality

FLEE

At all costs? I already get on my computer everyday it cant be too hard to hop on Sup Forums

9/11 was an insurance scam of epic proportions

Quick run down:

Abraham paid tithes to Melchizedek; later, the Levites would receive tithes from their countrymen. Since Aaron was in Abraham's loins then, it was as if the Aaronic priesthood were paying tithes to Melchizedek. (Heb. 7:4-10)

The one who blesses is always greater than the one being blessed. Thus, Melchizedek was greater than Abraham. As Levi was yet in the loins of Abraham, it follows that Melchizedek is greater than Levi. (Heb. 7:7-10)

If the priesthood of Aaron were effective, God would not have called a new priest in a different order in Psalm 110. (Heb. 7:11)

The basis of the Aaronic priesthood was ancestry; the basis of the priesthood of Melchizedek is everlasting life. That is, there is no interruption due to a priest's death. (Heb. 7:8,15-16,23-25)

The priesthood of Melchizedek is more effective because it required a single sacrifice once and for all (Jesus), while the Levitical priesthood made endless sacrifices. (Heb. 7:27)

The Aaronic priests serve (or, rather, served) in an earthly copy and shadow of the heavenly Temple, which Jesus serves in. (Heb. 8:5)

Tl;dr bogdanoffs bow to Melchizedek.

Pic related

Thank you, friend. You've inspired me to learn and thats the most anyone can ask for.

Just remember that Sup Forums is objectively the most genuine place for truth because it’s the only platform that guarantees free speech.

This photo really made me think about my lib ass family, still I think I'd rather be on shit terms and know whats up than be part of the herd

There is no going back

Kosovo is Serbia

Good call, you asked for it tho

You folks are a lot nicer than others make you out to be

This is going to be hard, so I'll at least try and make it amusing

show us yer cock or boi puuci

Also Jews are more likely to be admitted into colleges, Harvard is 30% Jew. Circumcision hasn’t no medical benefit and traumatized babies. Blacks have yet to create a functioning country on their own.

Red Pill N'1

youtube.com/watch?v=EPdjPaPZC6o

start here

I’m phone faging

Red Pill N' 2

youtube.com/watch?v=irdHSmRrdh0

Simple
>Jews control a surprising amount in the United States and elsewhere, usually using their power to force liberalism down the common mans throats
>Hitler might have been right in trying to stop a Jew global world order
>either way, Holocaust numbers are clearly exaggerated at best, lies at worse

Also
>niggers are different species than whites, with different traits
>nigger society and every other society don't mix

Finally
>women are children that don't know what they want
>if you let women do what they want it's not good for anyone

That's 90% of the important posts on Sup Forums.

If you start to understand all those things you'll start to see world as it is.

Good luck, user. It's a tough journey from here.

If you could explain this I would appreciate it

Red Pill N' 3

youtube.com/watch?v=4Zt7bl5Z_oA

I'd rather not

crime stats

My daughter started school in 2004, we live in the Birmingham area, the only school we could get her into was 86% non white, about 2/3 of them are Pakis.

I always made sure she was dropped off at the gates and picked up, either by us or a trusted friend, and up until she was 14 we kept her pretty much innocent while of course preparing her for life.

I'll never forget the night I picked her up from a friends party, it was her friends 14th birthday, I spoke to the father and he assured us there would be no alcohol or drugs, just some food and music and we could come and collect her at any time before 11 pm.

As I approached the house I could see a lot of cars, there was beeping of horns and what look like scuffling, I pulled up across the street and got out and what I saw will never leave me, I saw a man I know well, Richard, the father of one of my daughters friends being beaten up by 3 Pakistani boys, 2 other fathers were trying to intervene but were being hit with bottles thrown from the house, I noticed one was crying, it was chaos, there was a burning TV on the lawn all the windows of the house were smashed and worst of all I could see a girl I knew having sex with a Pakistani man who must have been in his 40's at one of the upstairs windows, he was fucking her from behind and she was clearly very drunk, I now knew why one father was crying.

All I remember about what happened next was a kind of panic and rage took over me, I ran towards the front door but somebody tripped me as I approached, I felt several blows and kicks, I managed to get to my feet, I weathered the blows and got into the house, right there on the hallway floor was my daughter.. I can't type what was happening to her... I also remember she looked at me and realized who I was but was in some kind of... I don't know how to describe it, it was like she was communicating with her eyes that she was sorry but she wasn't going to stop what was happening, and then she orgasmed...

This place is filled with either alt right or actual white supremacy ideals. You wanna get red pilled then I would suggest going somwhere else before hopping in the deep end my friend

Stop lying jew

Actually faggot, I'm a potato nigger, not a kike

Truth is a lie and All lies are TRUTHS

Thank you

No. The best medicine is always bitter.

Hearty lel. Thanks user

Nice shitpost bud