youtube.com/watch?v=Pxm0P9hLpR4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Makes me think of Polish deathcamps desu

>
for people that are behind this, sure

How old was it?

meh... the red arrow is a bit redundant

sage

About 140 years, it wasn't ancient of anything.
I don't know why it would need to be demolished.

Then

And now.
Now this is what i call progress

>just 120 years dude it's nothing lmao

Angry. Was a beautiful old piece, even if it was simple in a way, shouldn't had been demolished.

>I don't know why it would need to be demolished.
Those infidels offend the French, only Allah is permitted in France

Just painful to watch.

It hurts, desu.. Why don't people think about God anymore? Why did the degenerate boomers destroy our entire legacy?

There there, friend. Jesus returns with a sword. Remember that.

I feel you user, the Jews really did a number on us with the boomers at their beck and call.

Couldn't give a shit. I do that shit all the time. It's called progress baby, yeah!
Getting the same sort of bollocks off an old bastard that lives next door to a farm I just bought, he's objected to every bit of planning permission I asked for (after spending 1.15 million acquiring it). Got permission today. It's getting turned into offices and I'm parking a fleet of commercial vehicles on it too. Put that in your corn cobb pipe and smoke it, motherfucker.

Like France is no longer France.
youtube.com/watch?v=vPeHbvQgiTY

Thanks, user. I'm just scared my children will have to grow up in a degenerate world like this. How can I protect them against such a hateful force? I don't think I can handle the notion of losing them to these degenerates. My grandparents saw how my parents refused to go to church anymore, it is not something I want to see happening to my own children.

Gotta make room for more mosques, we have to make our Muslim brothers and sisters feel welcome.

>meanwhile infront of the church
youtube.com/watch?v=Pxm0P9hLpR4

communism and modernism
the worst things humanity has created

Sad, and I'm not even Catholic. It's honestly even worse than them tearing down the statues here.