UQ Holder!

>Censorship

Other urls found in this thread:

animesolution.com/2017/10/03/uq-holder-mahou-sensei-negima-2-t-v-media-review-episode-1/
uqholder.jp/special/vote/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-09-20/japanese-comic-ranking-september-11-17/.121637
uqholder.jp/story/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dead on arrival.

Is this Negima version of boruto?

>censored
>awkward character designs
>low budget
The seldom loli Eva screentime is the only reason I'm watching this. Kirie too.

>low budget
Not low enough for me.

where the fuck is ako's scar

Well fuck. I guess I can scratch one show off my watch list and wait for the BDs.

>wait for the BDs
>implying this show will get BDs
(lol

Except actually good.

Is this supposed to be the same girl?

Are you dumb?

Top pic is while sneezing

Bottom pic is the aftermath

The studio obviously fucked up Ken's design

>Buy the BD!

Reminder that those girls are middle schoolers

Negima was serialized since 2003.
They are at least 26 years old now.

Ah yes

"""Middle schoolers"""

Will the UQ ova ever get subbed?

>>awkward character designs
Are you kidding me? I've never watched Negima but the big tiddy blonde got my dick through the roof

>but the big tiddy blonde got my dick through the roof
You are a man of patrician tastes.

yea, a bit too old

>low budget
It's high budget compared to both Negima TV series.

Every fucking show gets BDs, how new are you?

Yukihime is probably the hottest character in the Akamatsuverse (because she's not 12)

So I take it from the last thread there's not much of an actual relationship to look forward to here, thanks to Negima baggage? Just watched this with only vague knowledge of it and Negima and these two seem cute. I want doujins.

No, she's essentially Touta's mother. As in she literally cloned him with Fate.

That's just a desperate move for Blurays sake, I doubt it's rate PG after monogatari scene. It's not censorship, it's on purpose.

Touta's with Kirie, the blonde girl with glasses currently. He did have feelings for Yukihime at the start of the series, but shit happened and he moved on.

Also, you're probably going to be a bit lost if you're not familiar with Negima. It starts out as its own thing, but eventually turns into "hey look at all these Negima characters and this part of the story I couldn't tell before!" and the UQ original characters turn out to pretty much all be connected to Negima characters somehow, or at the very least are hinted to be.

I have no idea if it'll still be enjoyable if you're not familiar with Negima, but hey, if you're here for fanservice there'll be a lot of that. And the action actually seems decent this time, so there's that too.

For those that are interested, animesolution.com/2017/10/03/uq-holder-mahou-sensei-negima-2-t-v-media-review-episode-1/

>but shit happened and he moved on.
bullshit

Shame, pseudo-/ss/ with one of the most famous "blonde anime vampire girl" examples sounded fun.

Maybe this will be a good excuse to go back and read the series in order, though it seems like some anons have enjoyed the UQ manga on its own merits too.

Touta does want to go the /ss/ route but things just keep getting in his way.

He's not really romantically interested in her anymore, because he knows that she likes Negi (and Nagi).

I'm sure it's fine on its own, but there'll be some things that either don't make sense or things that you may miss. I'm not saying to not watch it, I really like UQ/Negima, but it's hard knowing how the anime will turn out, since Akamatsu's series have always had shit adaptations. Although he's directly involved in this one, so here's hoping... (But I suspect he only got involved so that he could make the OP be Happy Material again)

And he still cares a lot about her happiness, which is a clear sign he's not over her at all yet even if he doesn't try to put any advances on her.

>>low budget
>The seldom loli Eva screentime is the only reason I'm watching this. Kirie too.
Low budget for low test

He still cares about her because she "created" him and also keeps saving his ass. He's definitely not entirely over her, but I don't think he's as romantically interested in her as he used to be because of everything that's happened and what he's learned about her.

>wanna catch up with the manga
>hear Kirie gets lots of screentime
>hate Kirie
What do? Still worth it?

Kirie is best girl

And probably not, since we're at Touta/Kirie times now.

Well since chisame won the negibowl its pretty looking like kirie is going to win. That or a harem end for real this time.

I hate how it became literally Negima 2.0.

>half the cast was sacrificed to add Fate to the UQ roster.

will negima ever get a good adaptation?

I don't really care if she wins, just have her disappear until the last 5 chapters.

Did we ever found out more about that vamp boy?

Okay, but is it or is it not the same girl?

No, just that he was royalty pure blooded vampire.

Itll probably be relevant later.

Im pretty sure theyre skipping santas arc since its pretty self contained. If they wanted to do a sequel season they could literally start it with his arc and almost nothing would change. Im thinking their going for a mostly faithfull adaptation to draw people in, so the series can get another chance, because at this point if this flops its done unless some crazy motherfucker wants to make a brotherhood out of his entire story.

>He did have feelings for Yukihime at the start of the series, but shit happened and he moved on.
But that's wrong.

>hating 2nd best girl and OTP with the MC
Your loss.

One episode in and there's already more facial expressions and trace variety than the whole manga. Props to the studio, I guess.

so is this good or not? is the kid just a super special snowflake?

Reminder that there is a special poll for your favorite 3A girl and that you should vote for Eva: uqholder.jp/special/vote/

Nodoka is fucking popular holy shit.

He is a snowflake, but everything else is pretty interesting.

His grandpa was a snowflake, his great grandpa was a snowflake. Yes, he is one. Though he jobs quite a lot and doesn't really become competent until the Kitty arc.

It would have died if it kept going the way it was going not to mention the fact that Ken built it on Negimas corpse so he could finally end the story proper. At least he finished the good end timeline, considering now that UQ is basically true end. Hell and thats leaving out multiple what ifs thats to chaos time travel bullshit.

>because at this point if this flops its done

You mean the manga too?

Another anime full of "naked" girls without nipples.

>Nodoka, Eva, Yue, Chisame, Setsuna
Looks about right for Top 5.

Brothers!

I have no idea if the mangas doing poorly, but if the animes received well, it would basically be the equivalent to a dying persons life. Worst case scenario I see Ken ending UQ's manga proper and thats it.

Saving*

UQ Holder went several notches down for me when Akamatsu dragged all the Negima baggage back to surface. An old character here and there was ok and nice flavor, but now he brought the full cast back and Akamatsu can't stop himself from sucking their dicks at the expense of the new cast. I hope he'll dial it down again with the Negima cast, now that they've been introduced and made their superiority and grandeur oh so clear and we've gotten that flashback on top of it. Let the new cast breathe ffs

UQH manga being in danger is a meme from the haters. It's not going to happen even if the anime flops. Plus, it was trending yesterday.

>clearly never read the manga
Although lets be real these days usually its a ray of light or mysterious mist. Besides theres always blurays.

>low budget
watch more than 21 anime before you post

Fuck that. All I wanted was more Negima.

I hope the anime trims down all the unnecessary UQ arcs to head into Negima shit.

It was going to happen anyways, it was pretty well established. I think it happened sooner than expected but its not like any of this shit wasnt foreshadowed.

I wouldn't say that introducing more Negima elements didn't helped the sales at all.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-09-20/japanese-comic-ranking-september-11-17/.121637
I don't know if 60k is good for the magazine or not but didn't Negima sold like 200k?

>UQHaters don' even know how anime work

So am I.
I wonder when will they kick out even Touta just to get some screentime to Negi's no736 harem member.

Negima sold a lot more. But comparing it to Negima is the problem. Times changed too. Sales are decent and nowadays physical sales are less important while digital sales are getting a boost(and there are no reports for digital sales at all).

Next chapter should be without heavy Negima content. Flashback is over and they know what they have to do.

The only one that had no long term relevance was Santas arc which probably wont happen unless theres another season, and MAYBE the orphan arc. But thats pushing it since it introduced a bunch of world building shit and some villians. Everyone else is there in the OP so theyre clearly bot skipping much.

So is this like Negi's son, brother, cousin?

True, though it left a bad taste how he bulldozed the old cast into the story.

>Next chapter should be without heavy Negima content
So, it's Kirie time?

But Santa joins because of the Sayoko incident and he is fairly relevant at some point. Kuroumaru's jealousy bathroom part is something they won't skip for fanservice reasons.

It didnt bother me much considering everyone but Fate and eva are even close to their level. All it did was give the cast a power level to strive for.

Kuroumaru. I can feel it.

Grandson

Is there an uncensored AT-X release or am I going to be waiting for BDs?

He is, literally, 500 years too late.

Im not saying hes irrelevant to the entire story, Im saying that hes basically just "there" all the way up to the current arc. He doesnt player a major role and his arc was a self contained timeline they escaped if I remember correctly.

I dont have anything against santa its just he hasnt done anything yet but be a background bro to touta.

Did anybody found any logic behind when does he draws nipples and when doesn't?
In the new chapter he changed his tendenci about it within one fucking panel.

No. Negima anime are cursed so nobody bothers with them, the franchise's popularity has waned, and UQH lost any new fans it garnered after turning to shit after Dana's training arc. Plus fansubbing is dead.

uqholder.jp/story/

Would fucking current Kuroumaru count as gay or het?

Kuro is his bro for life ergo gay even it does get a vagina

>only 111 extremely refined gentlemen of exquisite tastes

welp chisame regardless.

Best girl of the show always have the best ass.

Reminder that Kuroumaru should be a girl

>Eva at the top
Good job guys.

I hope this means that the next episode won't have too much censoring.

True.

UQ started off interesting but had character issues and then dragged at certain points. That loli race was an extremely low point...

I just want this anime to be successful so Negima can get the proper adaptation it needs.

>uqholder.jp/special/vote/
>Reporter in top 3
My brothers, we may not be the strongest but we stand in solidarity for a quite good girl.

>Reporter in top 3
She is not. She is the 3rd choice and ahs 70 votes.

Agreed but it requires them to not fuck it up. Which I wish them good luck for.

Who know. It already aired on AT-X right after BS11 and MX yesterday though.

>70 votes
>top 3
1. Eva
2. Nodoka
3. Yue
4. Setsuna
5. Chisame
6. Konoka
7. Asuna
8. Makie
9. Kaede
10. Akira
11. Ku Fei
12. Chachamaru
13. Ako
14. Yuna
15. Ayaka

The rest are below 100 therefore irrelevant

This.

Also love the immediate Negima introduction, as if they know UQ Holder's "original" stuff is unable to stand up by its own.

>considering now that UQ is basically true end.