This faggot seems to be suing Alex Jones for using pepe memes. If anything Sup Forums should sue

This faggot seems to be suing Alex Jones for using pepe memes. If anything Sup Forums should sue.

Other urls found in this thread:

the-eye.eu/public/Images/Pepe/
thehill.com/homenews/media/376965-pepe-the-frog-creator-sues-infowars-for-copyright-infringement
infowarsstore.com/maga-poster-16-x-24.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>creative commons

Furie is a gigantic faggot though. He could have just rolled with it but instead decided to ascribe his own politics to Pepe.

That's the mark of a failed artist. No one would have ever given a shit about him if his creations hadn't been taken over by others. Now he's fighting them, telling his consumers that they're having the wrong kind of fun.

what a sad idiot

His delusion is to think the success of pepe is related to him. He hit the jackpot by accident and doesn't even realize how he's fighting windmills.

nice to see some people who backed it mildly calling out his bullshit.

but in regards to $150 for a pepe t shirt, guy is lost at the fucking wicket

i hope people take over his comic pictures and really mess with them so he has a breakdown. someone should probably get china to make a load, they give zero shits about copyright

first time i saw pepe was on the shroomery back in like 2003-2004 maybe.

feels good man.

Even that would be a gift. Ben Garrison made a career from it.

he has only claim to the feels good man pepe, smug pepe isn't even his creation

Did he finally accept Pepe's lips are red?

i wonder if we could open a class action lawsuit against him

pepe is protected by 1st amendment parody laws

He outta love this then
the-eye.eu/public/Images/Pepe/

that's over 1800 pepes

Pepe, as an original character from a webcomic is his property, sure. All of the parodies circulating the Internet are not.

>b-but muh Nazis!1
Deal with it faggot, at least something you've made became relevant for once, embrace it and stop bitching.

what a fucking faggot

oh awesome. thanks

>some autistic lawyer in Court explaining to a jury the differences between feels good pepe and smug pepe

assault memes shall not be infringed

My pleasure

Bump
Im watching the Infowars reports rn in bed. This is fucking bullshit Sup Forums. Furie is turning the frogs gay.

Pressing S for Furie to get shot by niggers stealing his magic markers.
S

Why are you in bed in the middle of the afternoon? Get a job, nigger.

He doesn't control anything now.
Parody is also protected speech - he's got nothing to stand on unless Alex Jones was selling t-shirts for profit or something.

>no sauce
OP living up to his reputation i see. how does this guy have grounds to sue? did he invent pepe or something?

Yes, slowpoke.

dumb frogposter

He can only (and does only) go after monetization involving his intellectual property.
If you did not discern this yourself, you're a retard and you need to learn to research things better.
If you put forth any arguments that stray from this fact, you're a moron who is basically walking around as a human t-ball for a SJW to smash a homerun on when you open your mouth and completely miss-characterized the situation in a manner that can easily be rebuked.
Stop being intellectually lazy.

Kek at this faggot

Can't we counter-sue Furie because the popular version of PePe was not created by Furie and varies greatly from his depiction of Pepe.

Essentially Furie is taking claim of a work that is not his own.

Look at this nonsense for example.

"when you're an artist you are supposed to be willing to protect free expression"

thehill.com/homenews/media/376965-pepe-the-frog-creator-sues-infowars-for-copyright-infringement

Apparently it's about this poster
infowarsstore.com/maga-poster-16-x-24.html

ok brainlet. values vs scenario in which art was created are 2 different things, only a leaf could merge the 2 for a point.

Did anyone see where sponge bob made a drawing that came to life and harmed him? What if that could happen..

the frog has jack shit in common with his drawing of the frog besides the name. so unless AJ used the word "pepe" in his posts, this faggot would have to claim that nobody in the world can use a drawing of a frog without his permission

what if it has

Here's the original.

I don't think so faggot

where is groyper?!?!?

pepe would butcher this maggot in a heartbeat

He looks like he has cirrhosis of the liver.

To me he looks more like he suffers from fisthoris of the rectum.

has he got aids

marbles.

> the vast majority of human art seeks to convey a message beyond the abject process of expression itself.

>the vast majority of human art seeks (appeal to consensus) to "convey a message" (positive connotation) somehow is not equivalent to "the abject process of expression" (negative connotation).

Translation: Only free speech that I find suitable should be allowed.

>lol lefties and their mental backflips into the word salad bar

Rate my pepe cucky, is he a big guy?

The "Destroy Infowars" conspiracy is real.