Why do you guys love moe-shit so much while says something like battle shonen is the worst shit ever made in history of...

Why do you guys love moe-shit so much while says something like battle shonen is the worst shit ever made in history of anime?

This is a shit thread.

This is the anime board, not the ESL board.

First that Boku no Hero comparison thread, now this. HxHfags are starting to become cancerous.

You might wanna see someone about that mental retardation thing you got going on

Whats next ? El grande padre in every thread ?

BNHfags too

BNHfags at least know to stay in their own lane and usually stick to one thread.
They aren't making "the great debate" type threads every month like HxHfags do.

>why do you guys
yeah, some guys, not all guys. suck it up faggot. this is a shit thread stop bitching. If you wanna make a thread to talk about shounen do it, if you wanna complain about what people like and what people dislike you're a massive fucking retard holy shit user.

>BNHfags at least know to stay in their own lane and usually stick to one thread.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
You new boi?

>usually stick to one thread.

They're bored and restless while Togashi is living it up with Nissin noodles.

>BNHfags at least know to stay in their own lane and usually stick to one thread.

Only ironic cancer singles out a genre to hate. People who actually like anime have no problem with moeshit, haremshit or shounenshit as long as it's good.

Every week, Bokufags shit up the TOC thread.

Shounenshit attracts kids who shit up the board though. Other genres not nearly as much.

So shounen viewers watch shounen anime? The horror. Shounen is a good gateway into anime, you need constant supply of newfags or the fanbase dies.

>So shounen viewers watch shounen anime? The horror.
user, you may not have noticed since it's your first time here, but this is an 18+ website.

You do realize that there's a difference between this board and anime as a medium right?
We do not need 14 year old mexicans here, and we don't want them.

Anyone who even uses the term "moeshit" unironically should be exiled to their containment boards.

Anime fandom needs newfags. Sup Forums doesn't.

Some people (like you) have a shounen mental age even if they're 18+.

Honestly, I was replying in the context of the medium as a whole. Didn't even see the word board.

>a shounen mental age.

sighs

>Starting to become
They already were

Why does some nigger keep making HxH and Hero Academia false flag threads?

Because this board is full of retards. Also I think it's funny how people assume you're a HxH fan just because of the image you used.

Where are your statistics for this?

Battle Shonen is shit*

*unless it has many cute girls doing cute things

I used to love shonen. Then I grew up. Now I like moe.