Should I read the LN?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!bgM3nBAZ!9cLBtr7pnv5xefiRRZRUzQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, now stop posting me

Is there anyone still translating this?

>inb4 another ln translated halfway through and dropped forever

>mc is actually the best character in the show

Translating usually means running it through google translate and then editing any sentence (through guesswork/feel) if it sounds too retarded.
You can do it too, user.

Synopsis for Volume 7 is out.

[Volume 7 Synopsis 1/4] Class D vs C

2学期も終了間近の12月半ば、Dクラスを裏で操る存在Xの特定のため、Cクラス龍園の執拗な調査が開始さ れた。高円寺までもが疑いの対象となり、ターゲットが絞られる中、ついに龍園の魔の手は軽井沢恵に迫り…… 。

[Volume 7 Synopsis 2/4] something to do with Sai chan Sensei.

そのような状況で清隆は唐突に茶柱先生に呼び止められる。珍しく弱気な表情の茶柱が案内した先にいたのは― ―

[Volume 7 Synopsis 3/4]
「既に退学届は用意させてある。校長とも話がついている。後はおまえがイエスと言えばそれで終わりだ」「あ んたの命令が絶対だったのはホワイトルームの中での話だろ。あの部屋はもうない。命令を聞く必 要もない」

[Volume 7 Synopsis 4/4]
退学を迫る清隆の父親、そして学校の理事長から、秘められた高度育成高等学校のシステムが語ら れ――!?

3 and 4 is about Ayanokouji and his father.

The supposed translation:

>In Mid-December, when the second quarter was close to finishing, in order to find out who is x, the person who controls the class d from the shadows, an obstinate research by Ryuuen class c begins. Turning Kouenji into one of the suspects, while pressuring the goals eventually the bad influence approaches Karuizawa Kei...

>While they were in that kind of situation, Chabashira-Sensei suddenly called Kiyotaka. Who were in the place which Chabashira with an unusual faint expression was guiding them...

>"I have already prepared the notification to leave school, I also talked to the director. It's just that you say yes and it'll all end
" your orders were only definitive inside the white room. That room no longer exists so I don't need to hear your orders anymore."

>His father who forced him to leave school and the school director began to talk about the secret system of the Ikusei high school!

Someone fix the translation as needed, pretty sure some aren't correct. But the general jist is 50%'s father will now show up, Ryuuen most likely is going to harm Karuizawa so that 50% wil show up and go 60% now.

He made another girl join his harem. HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT Sup Forums!!

Whorikita a shit.

Translations never.

Hang on, that seems to imply that his father managed to get him expelled anyway even though Chabashira said as long as he aims for Class A he can stay at the school.

That's why I'm saying if someone can properly translate because pretty sure that's not what it really says.

Funny how several nips have said "Please don't hurt Karuizawa."

Well that part is actually correct. So Karuizawa again is prominent in this volume. She has been prominent for at least 4 volumes now huh.

This means his father has sufficient influence with the government to get their state-sponsored school to expel one of its students without him having done anything wrong.

Also, I hope Ryuuen doesn't do anything to Karuizawa. I think he'll try to intimidate her and maybe go as far as beating her up to get the name of the puppet master of Class D. I hope 50% man can stop him before that happens. Then there's Kushida to deal with. She'll be the wild card in this volume probably.

>utterly BTFO'd whorikita in the last episode without her even knowing
this mc is so based

Here we go:

>It’s mid-December and the second semester is about to end. Ryuuen from C-Class is persistently trying to pinpoint the mastermind, X, of the D-class. Even Kouenji has become a target of suspicion. After narrowing down the suspects Ryuuen’s demon hands has finally reached Karuizawa Kei……

>Amidst these events, Kiyotaka has abruptly been called by Chabashira-sensei. Chabashira is showing a rarely faint-hearted expression as she is guiding him to— —

>«The notification for you dropping out of school has been prepared. The principal has also agreed. All we need is your «Yes», to put an end to this.»

>«Your orders were only absolute when I were inside White Room right. That room doesn’t exist anymore so I have no reason to obey then.»

>Kiyotaka’s father is pressing for him to drop out. Then, the school’s board chairman is revealing the secret system behind the Advanced Nurturing High School— —!?

Thanks. Vol 7 is looking to be a very important volume.

50% not being there for Kei immediately. Oh shit. Might finally go 60% because of a failed promise.

Yeah. I think this time thanks to his dad's schemes MC will fail to protect Karuizawa and Ryuuen might actually succeed in harming her either by beating her up or worse. But I feel by the end of the volume that will only make 50% man angrier and bloodlust him. Either way, if Ryuuen actually harms Karuizawa for real, I think his expulsion is certain.

this, and we're only halfway done volume 2 fucking kek

>So Karuizawa again is prominent in this volume. She has been prominent for at least 4 volumes now huh.
Looks like it however:

>Oh shit. Might finally go 60% because of a failed promise.
>MC will fail to protect Karuizawa and Ryuuen might actually succeed in harming her either by beating her up or worse.
I have a feeling that Karuizawa may end up hospitalised which would take her out of the spotlight at least for a couple of Volumes.

All this time I thought the matter would be resolved through keikaku, but now I can imagine 50% returning from daddy just to see a battered and teary Karuizawa with torn clothes laying on the floor before he notices Ryuen sitting on a desk behind her, triumphantly smirking and saying "yo" as their eyes meet.
after which 50% goes postal and beats him into the hospital, forcing him to drop out. 50% becomes alienated and is feared by everyone as rumors of what he did begin to spread.

>Googles perfect translator that can translate with the accuracy of humans isn't done yet
When will it be done?

That just might be possible given that this volume is going to be delving into MC's past with his father and the White Room. That means he probably won't be around when Ryuuen makes his move. If something happens to poor Karuizawa coupled with his past returning to haunt him, we might actually see MC go close to 100%. I think you're right and that's why Ryuuen drops out. Not because he lost in a scheme but because he got physically beaten to a pulp. Hell, MC might even tear through giga nigga to get to Ryuuen if he actually harms Karuizawa.

I like how he didn't mention sakura when he was thinking about his pawns

That's because he doesn't consider her a pawn. More like a friend I suppose. So far, she's the only one he's left out of all his schemes. It might be because she's also the only girl he's close with without any ulterior motives beyond a crush and he doesn't want to soil that innocence.

Kushida looks better with a longer hair.

Nah. Personally I find her way hotter with short hair for some reason but that may just be my fetish speaking. For example, in pic related her bitch mode plus short hair probably makes her the hottest girl in the series.

Well, he acts quite a lot like her parent so that may be why. He seems to always help those with problems in the end.

Hopefully Ibuki gets to watch.

Im still at episode 4, but does he pull off some "all according to keikaku" shit or is he just a generic apathetic self-insert

Woah I first thought he had hearts in his eyes

She'll be wise to not be on the scene if shit like that goes down. If someone does succeed in seriously hurting Karuizawa, MC will definitely go well beyond 50% so if she's there she'll just join Ryuuen and possibly Albert in the dropout list.

>That's because he doesn't consider her a pawn. More like a friend I suppose. So far, she's the only one he's left out of all his schemes. It might be because she's also the only girl he's close with without any ulterior motives
THIS.
That's why I hope 50% man end up with Sakura.
Well, I know that's not gonna happen though.
At least make Whoreekita lose. That's enough.

best girl

It's too bad she's lusting after that guy from the student council. He's the reason she's aiming for Class A in the first place.

Onii-san? He is graduating.

Doesn't matter. The moment I heard Touyama Nao's voice I knew.

Not the onii-san. There's a guy named Nagumo Miyabe there. He's the only person in the school's history who made it from Class B to Class A alone without anyone's help. Ichinose idolizes him and wishes to do the same thing he did. He's basically her hero in that sense. Too bad, she would've been best girl if she isn't lusting over some student council chad.

if you can understand chink, it's all there for you

There's no need for chink. One user gave us the mega links to the LN raws. If you can read moon, that's more than enough. Even if you can't, you can feed it into Google Translate and it'll still be somewhat readable. Moon is slightly easier to translate and understand than chink.

>[IRRELEVANT TSUNDERE BABBLE ECHOES IN THE BACKGROUND]

Light went to him for lessons.

He never made it to A, he is still in B-class.

Only if you know moonrunes.Otherwise, reading any light-novel(or even manga for that matter) is just asking for suffering.

who the fuck is light

Yes, it's great.
On another note, HQ scans, when?

never

What the fuck am I supposed to fap to then?

You should literally never read any LN ever.

Source material is often superior compared to adaptations.

Its an LN, the source material will be shit regardless.

Muh dick.

>go 60% now
HOLY SHIT

bump

Just watched the last episode.

Based Ryuuen, he is the leader we need but don't deserve.

The only thing I got from this show is something I've already long realized. Tomose Shunsaku/MugenkidouA draws really sexy women and needs to draw more sexy women.

Even if you couldn't read nip. Would you buy an Eroge VN based off this anime with Tomose as the artist obviously?

If sensei and or Ibuki is an option.

Eroge are expensive and I'm on a budget. So probably not. I've imported a ton of his doujins though.

The author mentioned that there was a specific pic in which all the heroines were there
Ichinose was one of them. Stop trying to lie.

>Turning Kouenji
So this buddy is going to be relevant?

yeah true it's a real bitch though, looked through the archives and I could only find raws from volume 4 and onward. I'm trying to find V.1 if any user has a link please poast

Here's volume 4 raws onward like I was talking about: mega.nz/#F!bgM3nBAZ!9cLBtr7pnv5xefiRRZRUzQ
any user with vol 1-3 I'll zuk ya dick if you have em

>So this buddy is going to be relevant?
For once, maybe.

They are delusional if they didn't figure that out during volume 6 with obvious hints.

But user I downloaded this and there's only illustrations.