Why are they so butthurt?

All their posters seem to have a seething hatred of Britain. Most of us don’t even know where they are on a map. I understand France and Germany as we always beat them in wars but wtf is this about lmao

I think they hate you because you are full of Pakis and you are pretty degenerate.

Why is my flag on there three times?

I think it’s because they’re jealous of our history and the fact we have the balls to leave the EU and they don’t

As a croat I always wondered the same thing about brits and croatia. Why the fuck do you hate such an irrelevant tiny place?

I'm a finn and we hate you because you declared war on us on independence day. Also I think there was something about promising help in winter war and it never happened.

When did Britain invade Finland?

You bombed my hometown during the war, which lead to me not being able to inherit a nice house. Also you're full of niggers and pakis which is enough of a reason to hate you.

They fought with germany against bolshevist scum in ww2

I only hate on you here cause you britcucks keep boasting about your country while leading the marxist troops in our destruction today.
Nice history, but admit you're part of the problem now.

Probably has to do with culture, culture being your ancestors in the 70s-90s that kicked the shit out of their dads on the terraces and pitch during footy matches and they're still butt hurt about it.

Shouldn’t have started WW2 then

>Poland
>Slovakia
>Czech
>Ukraine
>Estonia
>Latvia
>Lithuania
>Servia
Sure, senpai

How often do you see posts hating on UK from Poland you fucking muppet? Kek, quality bait lad, 10/10.

We don’t hate you. We don’t know where you are. However Croats are always sperging our over us on here. I guess we BTFO in WW2 or something

by that logic polacks invaded japan because they symbolically declared war on them during ww2

>started
yeah right, totally

Finland wasn't even invaded in wwII

All the time. Poles love the EU and white genocide and therefore hate Based Britain.

> all those countries
> Britain has never invaded Chad

>What is Operation Benedict?
>What is the carrier raid at Petsamo?

>>>>

You just posted typical conversation with a Sup Forumsbong

> dude your country is getting overran by muslims
>but we were empire 200 years ago. Butthurt much?

Hatred of what? Britain is to us about the same as it is to USA. We really don't care about you. London is a great place for muslims - better you than us.

Because you're the eternal anglo

Didn't Japan literaly telegraph that they rejected Poland's declaration of war, lol

becouse you are arogant pricks and wankers, where ever you come you dont even try to speak the language thats spoken there. You just asume that everybode knows how to speak fish and chips. Btw churchill was like Adolf hitler just in british

Because of the Austrian theory of diminishing marginal utility.

>w-we don’t think about you, w-we Just always talk about you as a j-joke haha

Kek, continentals are so weak

You started and fueled WW2 and made sure white values are destroyed forever, WHILE sucking jewish cock. Not really much to celebrate for. Colonialism was nice tho.

What are you talking about? Finns love Nigells

Why should we speak other languages when everyone speaks ours?

We earned our arrogance because we conquered the world. Continentals haven’t earned the right to be arrogant.

>bragging about not knowing where half of europe is

lmao at british education

>weak
>cant buy a fucking spoon
Dude lmao. And no idgaf about u bongs, rather greatfull for your humour and sexy accent. Glad you brexited, but im far from evying you for whats going on in your country. And ours for that matter.

Too bad you were already falling behind germany scientifically during late 19th century.

Nobody speaks German for a reason.

Enjoy The 4th reich eurocucks.

>Germany as we always beat them in wars
UK never beat Germany. It was the Jews and their puppets (including UK and the US)

So...we beat them in wars

I can't see no Australia there.

Because you are double-crossing treacherous cunts.

Someone’s mad about Brexit lmao

I dont hate you.

>seething hatred of Britain

Nobody hates you, Britain. You have to be important to be hated. You're just disliked, because you do not accept the fact that you're no longer important.

>hurr durr non-country

Exactly the point, you still think you're somehow better than all the rest in Europe, while you're sliding down the drain with all of us. While the US and China and Russia are divvying up the world. While our population numbers are stagnating while the rest of the world is outbreeding us.

Nobody hates you, you're just the asshole in the group who's not helping the group because he thinks he's better than everyone else in the group and he doesn't need the group. If Europe were a ship, it is now in a massive storm making water, and Britain is the guy sitting in his cabin that refuses to help because "I can do it by myself, lel, Britain rules the waves!".

By all means, keep clinging to your "Muh Empire" memories, like a literal has-been, the rest of the world loves it. Divide and rule, after all.

Wrong faggot only countries that did something in ww2 were soviet union and uk USA didnt do jack shit they just nuked 2m civilians.

Britain sold out half of europe to the commie scum. Even Poland, which was their ally, and also the casus belli for britain to go into war with the anti communist countries. When the soviets attacked Finland, didnt even bat an eye. When soviets invade the balticum, the same. When the soviets invade Poland? Of course you only declare war to Germany. So that is why we hate your scumbag, two-faced country and your continental balance politics. "Splendid isolation" right? Do politics like you were a 1000 kilometer away from europe will suck back roughly.

We are better than Europe.

The Queen is still the head of the Commonwealth. One word and our countries will fight for us. We also have borders and our own currency - something you pathetic manlets dream of. We are thefinancial capital of the world and everyone speaks our language.

You are a literal non country. Pic related.

average britbong day
>wake up next to your husband and his wife
>god save the queen
>your wife's son has already made you breakfast
>it's your favourite - kebab
>go to work
>your boss has an immigrant quota to uphold
>majority of coworkers are now peaceful refugees
>OI GOV'NA!
>your ugly teeth forces one refugee blow up
>at least you have free health care
>but you'll have to wait 6 months
>finally getting treated
>sharia police storms in
>you haven't paid your wife's son's tv license
>go to jail and get raped by a pack of pakis
>die from too much cock up your ass
>but it's okay cause you live in a beautiful multicultural society

You have Turkish blood lmao

OP is just mad because these countries still have some culture and history to look back to while in Britain they're casting black Achilles and Hadrian , the country has become the epitome of multiculturalism and conditioning where people no longer have identities and they're defined by what they consume

I've lived here for 16 years, never seen such self hating people as the british.. Your only platform left where you can spout your retarded shit is this unmoderated shithole on the internet because if you'd take yourself seriously and done this in public you'd be ridiculed

lmao, even on Sup Forums you get ridiculed

DESU I don't even dislike Brits, but you seriously need to get on the line to build your bloody Empire again instead of saying MUH GLORYUS EMPIRE WAS SO GREAT. Go build it again then damn it and stop wanking to your past.

Not butthurt personally, but here are reasons why Poles dislike Anglo perfidity
>Lack of real military support in 1939, despite defensive treaty
>Indifference to Polish cause, despite energic Polish help in battle of Britain
>Attribution of Enigma code breaking solely to yourselves, despite key codes of first Enigma broken by Poles before the war
>Suspicious death of Polish leader Sikorski in Gibraltar air crash
>Giving Poland under Soviet sphere of influence at Yalta
>Banning Poland from participation in London victory parade to not offend the Soviets
>Suing Polish goverment-in-exile for every aircraft used by Polish squadrons to defend Britain
>Confiscation of all Polish gold deposited in British banks
>Refusal to extradite Jewish Communist criminals to Poland for trial

- Permanent member of th UN Security Council that can make binding international law
- Stores gold in the Bank of England of many nations
-London the financial capital of the world
-Has nuclear weapons on submarines that can strike anywhere at anytime
-Closest European ally of the US
-Lead nation of the Commonwealth of Nations

Sure, tell us that we aren’t important. Especially coming from a fucking Belgian

You came here because we’re relevant and your home country is not. Now you’re mad you’re getting deported. Bye bye lmao

Yeah, but you had it coming.

Oh, it's another
>random paki flag cries over bants
episode.

Sage.

not an argument, bongistani

I didn't come here, I was born here but I hate this country wholeheartedly, it's just a collection of illiterate faggots and pubgoers + ugly women

All the rest is paki shops and big media jewish markets

Who actually LIKES Britain?

Failed empire
Inbred drunks who think they made the world
Bankrupt
Most posters from uk are angry men on the dole

Don't be picking on our little brother, the UK. They're our closest bitc... allies.

I believe he was talking about the Munich betrayal.

BECAUSE ENGLAND IS SHITE

ENGLAND IS THE HUB OF THE INTERNATIONAL PEDO RING AND YOU ARE PROUD OF IT LIKE SICK FUCKS

*burns your White House down*

and who dominates and dictates that area which often acts as one country?

Because even as your countries go down the demographic shitter and in some places your standard of living is already worse than ours, you Western Europeans still typically suffer from superiority complex. Worse yet, you can't contain your degeneracy and it spills over to us. Eastern Europe never exploited anyone, but your leftists, heated by white guilt over your colonial past can't comprehend it, and while they seek to punish the white race as a whole, they make decisions that affect us as well. This goes not only for Britain, but all of the West.

Thx, Hungary, could not have said it better...

"The sad fact is that in the UK and Canada the secret Intelligence/Security Apparatus are known to see part of their role as operating outside the law to illegally protect establishment elites from justice when they do wrong.

"BBC Presenters are always vetted by the secret intelligence/security services, and friends of royalty and top politicians are also known to be vetted on a regular basis - Savile was both.

"So it is inconceivable that MI5/6 were unaware of his pedophilia since it had been going on for so long - theirs was the role that hid the truth and protected Savile from justice..."
Speaking of former Prime Minister Thatcher, Savile told Esquire: "I knew the real woman and the real woman was something else. The times I spent up there (Chequers) - Denis, me and her, shoes off in front of the fire."

"He spent an afternoon entertaining the wives of the G7 leaders back in 1991 at John Major's invitation...

"Savile had dinner with ... Admiral Sir Michael Boyce (Chief of the Defence Staff)...

"Dickie Arbiter, who was Prince Charles's press adviser, confirms that Savile was involved in the lives of the Royal Family."

Diana described Savile as a "sort of mentor" to Charles.

Roger Ordish, Savile's former BBC producer, said: "I know he met the President when we were in Israel in 1975.

"And he did the same thing at Chequers with the Blairs as he did with the Thatchers."

Savile claimed that was the only existing civilian holder of the coveted Royal Marines Green Beret.
>

no you are just shitty tourists
There is a special segment of your population that is in their thenties and they ruin every tourist destination they visit

it's because you're effete assholes under an orwellian boot and we're trying to wake you the fuck up, you poopjeet son of a bitch

"Donald Trump is a radical Zionist", says Stone.

Roger Stone on AIPAC Speech.

Will Trump bomb Iran?

"If Israel is in trouble, Trump will bomb Iran."
???

As a black man. My hate is justified

Fuck Britain. Don't care about fighting to save it.

This. screen shotted my friend

Savile was a frequent visitor to the Duncroft School 'for intelligent, emotionally disturbed' girls.

Two Duncroft girls "were repeatedly raped" by Savile. Both girls claim that Savile gave them sexually transmitted diseases.

"The revelations follow a year-long investigation by former Surrey police child protection officer Mark Williams-Thomas for an ITV documentary."

According to Mr Williams-Thomas, "This was a man who was Mr BBC. He was everywhere, he was iconic and he was incredibly well-connected."

Do you know that Mark Williams Thomas also called out a parent of Hampstead?

The Pedo Cannibal ring?

I have no idea what the fuck you're going on about. Also fuck Savile.

Because you post pics of Slavic Bydlo and gopniks to represent our whole race while ignoring your own 'ubermenschen'

Mark William Thomas is a famous journalist and criminologist.

He called out a parent from Christ Church Primary School over his defense of Lord Janner...

That's the same school those two kids confessed to being part of a pedo ring which also participating in cannibalism...

They called out members of the BBC and other high powered individuals....

Do you remember those children?

fpbp

A little girl and boy, "papa kills babies" was the video which was circulating.

The judge dismissed the case - she was an Israeli...

She said children "touching each other and their dog sexually were normal childhood behaviors"

Do you remember them?

I want my flag up there too.
I fucking hate you English with a passion. The original race traitors.

No I don't. Ask someone who knows more about whatever it is you're going on about.

why are you here?

Oh, and stop leddit spacing you faggot. It's unbearable reading the shit you're typing out.

Every anglo I´ve met stabbed me in the back.

You can never trust an anglo.
Never... ever

Memri was right all along.
The anglos are the jews of the west.

You don't care?

You listen to me MI6

I'm getting getting sick of you

Do you understand?

You either do something or the higher ups will

>think they made the world

Aloha

IT SHOULD BE UNBEARABLE YOU FUCKING SCUMBAG

and once again the B E A D Y anglo is sticking his nose where nobody wants. fuck off and let us be you void of life you pretentious scum of the earth

saged

That's fucking it.

Humanity is done

DONE

What part of "I don't care about Britain" did you not understand you mumbling imbecile? MI6? On an anime imageboard? Are you a fucking idiot?

YOU CAN'T EVEN CARE ABOUT CHILDREN YOU SICK FUCKING BASTARDS

No I'm NSA YOU FUCKING IDIOT

WE RUN Sup Forums

They are the future of the white race. Be nice to them.

Because is the central quarters of jewishness and has always been. Your country is shit and should die for what has done to the world

Torch it

Europeans dislike uneducated americans and bongistan is Americas newest territory

MI6 PEDO SCUM

DIE DIE DIE

why u called perfide albion for centuries?

- starting your own church to be more degenerate
- exporting that crap(john wyclif) resulting in the hussite and 30 year war. first instance of anglo cultural imperialism.
- pirates. and not just pirate pirates, but legally working for the crown.
- east-india company. making powerful cooperations a thing. to the point that they start being dicks with all their money to this day(rhodes scolarship etc).
- royal society and people like isaac newton. sitting around all day, drinking tea and plotting on how to steal inventions and other degeneracy.
- bias "gentlemen history" that to this day is the mainstay in academia. for instance, claiming waterloo whas a wellington scoup, while he just sat there doing all the normal p and q stuff and blücher being the one luring a quarter of napoleans army away from waterloo and making it back in time to crush napoleon.
- divide and conquer policies sitting neatly on the island. making instable alliances with whoever. luring others in to giant wars.
- controlling the sea-lanes policy. which to make so important, you had to continually instigate wars within central europe. so germany and russia never grow used to each other. we see this today as well, when russian-german relations where improving in the 90/2000s, but the anglo stooge angela "pro iraq war/pro flat-tax" merkel and the mass media is doing everything to eradicate those gains.
- the city of london and your crown dependencies tax-haven scheme. sucking not onl continental wealth dry, to some accounts so some privateers can endulge in endless degeberacy.
- also most vile accounting, law, marketing, media, music etc shit is from london.

all that said. you are our brothers and like also many things about uk, but could you plz stop being ignorant chavs and change those fucking ways.

Double headed eagle is masonic