ITT We post or top 10 favorite anime studios of all time (top 5 if you can't think of more):

ITT We post or top 10 favorite anime studios of all time (top 5 if you can't think of more):
1. Gainax
2. Madhouse
3. Production I.G
4. Trigger
5. Ghibli
6. Bones
7. Studio 4°C
8. Shaft
9. Manglobe
10. Artland

1.sunrise
2.bones
3.Gainax
4.madhouse
5.brain's base

>pink pineapple
>AT-2
>studio jam
>flavor soft
>Seven

1) sunrise
2) ufotable
3) trigger
4) madhouse
5) wit

Xebec = Artland = IG > 4C > pre 00 Sunrise = pre 00s Gainax > Bones > Silver Link > DEEN > feel > Madhouse >> PAworkzz > [Shaft, KyoAni and most of the other shit studios] > Gonzo >>>>> modern Sunrise > Troyca

Gainax
Kyoani
JC Staff
Bones
Madhouse

basically

Sunrise, Trigger, Sunrise, Bones, Sunrise, Ufotable, Sunrise, KyoAni, Sunrise and Mandhouse.

Why Artland? They did practically nothing besides Mushishi and LotGH.

Mushishi 3 seasons + specials, LotGH, Macross, Orguss, DYRL (which is still the most visually impressive anime movie in existence)

>caring about studios
You are all fucking retarded.

Shaft > shit >>>>>> every other studio

Mushishi alone >>>>>>> Trigger > JC staff > Silver Link > 3hz > Feels >Shaft > etc. mediocre studios.

>Macross, Orguss, DYR
These were primarily done by Studio Nue, Artland just helped in its production by doing some animation. It's not like there were the projects of that studio.

get a load of this niwaka

>pink pineapple
They've been kinda shit since Rance. I'd rate Suzuki Mirano above them for consistency.

Why?

1. Kyoani.
2. Madhouse.
3. Dogakobo.
4. I.G
5. Bones.
6. Trigger.
7. Silver Link.
8. JC Staff.
9. DEEN.
10. SHAFT.

Shaft would probably go up if I finished the gatari series but I'm lazy.

They also worked a lot on the background art, which is precisely what made DYRL as exceptional of a product as it is. Besides, limited involvement is still involvement. IIRC Nue didnt even do anything outside of writing the script for DYRL, they werent involved in any other way. And after double checking ANN it appears that they didnt really do much else on Macross either. Its just the script, which Artland was involved in as well.

>Orguss
What is this? How is it connected to Macross and is it worth watching?

Space gypsies, time travel, multiple dimensions, racism, borderline incest. Personally, I think its better than the Macross TV show, but thats a very controversial opinion I reckon. If you can deal with shit endings and arent someone who judges his personal experience of 35 episodes on the last 10 minutes then by all means watch it, its a great experience. The visual production values are higher than Macross, it has better world building and a more likeable cast. It just kinda needs a bit to get going and well yeah, the ending is shit/rushed. Still a million times better than its OVA, though. Thats just generic as fucking hell war drama.

Kek

Btw do you know the studio with lipstick mark as logo?

Studio Ghibli
Gainax
Toei
TMS
Nippon Animation
Studio 4C
Kyoto Animation
Studio Pablo

1. Gonzo
2. DEEN
3. Trigger
4. Kyoto Animation
5. feel.
6. David Production
7. Production I.G.
8. J.C. Staff
9. Wit
10. Troyca

>1. Gonzo
>2. Deen
>10. Troyca

>Shaft > shit >>>>>> every other studio
KEK.

Anyone have that lazy trace/ rotoscope Webm from Shaft Fireworks movie?

Unrelated.
Where am I supposed to get torrents from these days?
I default to BakaBT but they don't have everything, and now that Nyaa's down I'm at a loss.
I'm specifically looking for a good Hibike! Euphonium Movie: Todoketai Melody torrent, but I also need to know what's the go-to place these days.
Many thanks.

Are you stupid?

nyaa is not down you retard

1. Kyoani
2. Madhouse
3. Dogakobo
4. Trigger
5. Bones
6. Shaft
7. Gainax
8. Production I.G
9. Ufotable
10. Ghibli

nyaa.pantsu.cat is a viable alternative.

1.Bones
2.Shaft
3.Madhouse
4.Gainax
5.Sunrise
6.Production I.G.
7.Mappa
8.3Hz
9.Kyoani
10.Ufotable

What ever happened to "lurk more"?

1 Madhouse
2 Ufotable
3 Wit
4 Toei (Pre digital)
5 JC Staff
6 Kyoto Animation
7 David Production
8 White Fox
9 Feel
10 Silver Link

The only reason I dislike trigger is because their wonky style.

Utter shit.
Shaft
A1
DEEN
Toei.

1. Kyoto Animation
2. J.C.Staff
3. Shaft
4. 8-bit
5. P.A. Works

People realized that it kills quality of debate because it only results in people staying entry level plebs. Spoonfeeding seems to be much more logical if the goal of this board is to have actual conversations, not just seasonal shit posting threads.

lurking for as long as humanly possible has driven me to insanity from the conce shit threads.

I originally posted on this board when Clannad was the hot topic, now I am an adult with a life outside of the internet and do not have the same sort of time to sacrifice trawling through the arguments of children on an image board in the vague hopes that someone will randomly happen to mention the best place to source anime torrents. So I figured instead I'd actually communicate with my fellow human beings and ask what I consider to be a pretty reasonable question considering the topic of this board.
And what do you have to contribute to this discussion? The lamentations as to why someone would actually answer my question, reminiscing of a time in which the average user would simply post such quality content as 'lurk more' in response to a straight forward question. Truly you are the eternal cancer from which the internet suffers.

Thanks, bro. Appreciate it.
Here's an image I saved from Sup Forums a decade ago.

So what you're saying is you're sorry and next time you'll lurk the board instead of using it as a personal google for dumb questions?

Are you that ARK guy or something, fucking christ just use google dumbfuck nyaasi/pantsu ab bt, go back to work and go to reddit next time