Most Evil Man on Earth Today

Why is the world not doing anything to stop this horrible man? Why do so few people know about him? He’s literally calling for a final solution for Muslims.

>The U.N. says the Rohingya exodus amounts to “ethnic cleansing.” But Min Aung Hlaing says the world has unfairly judged his solution to Myanmar’s “final problem”.

time.com/5004822/myanmar-rohingya-min-aung-hlaing/

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-sri-lanka-attacks/sri-lanka-deploys-police-military-after-buddhist-muslim-clash-idUSKBN1GH2WH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sounds like a decent bloke

Western world
>Muslims ghettoise entire sections of cities
>kill hundreds of our people
>rape thousands of our women
>our leaders respond by sucking MORE Muslim dick and cracking down on their own people who protest against this shit

Burma
>Muslim squatters on Burmese clay launch attack overnight on some security forces
>grand total of 13 casualties
>Burmese leaders respond with a full on scorched earth purge of the rohingya rat men, thousands killed, tens of thousands sent packing back to Bangladesh where they belong

The only thing we should concern ourselves with is what we can learn from the Burmese here.

Kebab will be removed but only if you reply “Kick em in the shin, Min!” to this post

Kick em in the shin, Min!

Yes, the absolute madman. Everyone knows that you can live in peace with muslims. It's the nationalist Buddhist who are the real foe. In Sri Lanka as well.

reuters.com/article/us-sri-lanka-attacks/sri-lanka-deploys-police-military-after-buddhist-muslim-clash-idUSKBN1GH2WH

sounds like a cool guy I'd drink beer with

>Muslim squatters on Burmese clay launch attack overnight on some security forces
The muzzies there have had several chimpouts where they'd harass entire towns of natives

Yes but this latest round of kebab removal was sparked by an organised attack on security forces.

Kick em' in the shin, Min!

What the fuck is wrong with you mongoloid? that man is a fucking hero and a saint.

Check OPs flag, user.

Someone needs to make a picture of this guy as Pepe throwning a wojak Muslim woman’s baby in a fire lol

>no muslims allowed
>leaders with balls
>cool beaches
>Buddhists and shit
>awesome temples
>grimy looking cities with lots of opportunities, and very little legal intervention
>corruption ensures that you can get shit done if you get to know the right people

What are the requirements for immigration to Myanmar?

>migrate to burma
>assist the japs during WW2
>do the usual muslim routine of killing and proselytizing locals
>are shocked when you realize that asians wont just roll over and die like westerns and are instead going to fight back
>h-help!
Yeah, no. Fuck off and die, scum.

Kick 'em in the shin, Min!

>chings vs brown people

>b-but did iz a religious war and not a sub-human war
>pol-logic

>He’s literally calling for a final solution for Muslims.

Who isn't?

>By the old Moulmein Pagoda, lookin' lazy at the sea,
>There's a Burma girl a-settin', and I know she thinks o' me;
>For the wind is in the palm-trees, and the temple-bells they say:
>"Come you back, you British soldier; come you back to Mandalay!"

Bump for this

Top kek fpbp

Last time I checked Burmese or Buddhists weren't trying to conquer the world and make your children into rape babies.

You guys have nukes, right?

POOS VS CHINKS RACE WAR NOW

Asians are not the master ra...

Kill All muslims

This man is a true hero.
Sup Forums needs to make him into a meme

>brown poor people from somewhere in asia getting killed by souless chings
>b-but diz iz de holy war

I wish the West felt the same way.

How do I join in on this final solution?

Maybe there aren´t any natural resources for soros to take yet.

>rolling to have the kikes included
Kick em in the shin, Min

post feet

Kick em in the shin, min!

Kick em in the dishpan hoo hoo hoo

You could literally probably just fly there and either volunteer, or start your own militia there.

you animals can't stop being animals, or faithful muslims are the pedophile that founded it.

watch the rest of the world follow along, stay in your part of the planet, kill and rape each other to your hearts contnt

>Everyone knows that you can live in peace with muslims

g8 b8 m8. have a (you)

He is the greatest man alive today and deserves our support. islam must be destroyed genocide is the best first step. Destroy islam Save humanity

Buddhists mad at Muslims. I automatically think Muslims did something to piss Buddhists off.

What did they do, or Buddhists are at fault?

>He’s literally calling for a final solution for Muslims.
fucking based, where can i send him money

I'm a dude you fucking idiot. That pic is an old meme ffs, go back to r*ddit Ahmed.

Moved in as laborers during the raj, never assimilated and want to keep and spread Islam while the Buddhists eventually ran out of patience and are being super aggro

Post feet

To Burma, Rohingyans are Mexican-Muslims.

>Waaaaah Hes telling us to leave the country after we had our 7th failed revolution, help me infadels!
As he should, you ragheads have been a constant problem for Myanmar and her native buddhists

Where do I give him money for arms?

They did one a few years back where they proposed a truce meeting, then surrounded the meeting and hacked 100 buddhist representatives to death with machetes. They use terrorism to drive buddhist villages out and then occupy their land.

Any articles describing this? This would be damning evidence.

HE'S BASED, my street fouling friend.

Start a non-profit in the US calling for people to donate their weapons so you can send them to poor people in the developing world who are being oppressed.

>Kick em in the shin, Min

Wangs out for Hlaing!

I was thinking that. You actually can donate to Buddhists, they will always gladly accept (they cannot turn it down, it's a long story but it's part of the religion). Making sure it's the right temple would be the only measure you'd have to take, they'll help you or anyone else reading this in any way possible to accommodate you.
t ex Buddhist

It was the 7th time they tried to overthrow the govt

It's called sarcasm. Not everything is bait or trolling.

/thread

>It's called sarcasm. Not everything is bait or trolling.

How fucking stupid must Rohingya be? Seriously?
The Burmese in particular have had decades of fighting and exterminating religious cults with Myanmar's borders, and are veterans jungle warfare, and terror tactics in order to keep cunts in line.
They even years back had at it with Thai commandos who secretly crossed their border, and although they lost to them they came out on top of the religious war shitfest that is Myanmar.
So some fucking smelly fish muslims jumop the border and pick a fight with them in the name of Islam?

FUCKING DUMB! What did they expect to happen? Ne Win the Military leader of Myanmar is a Turkmenistan level headcase.

*was

kangz

there are articles, but I'm having trouble finding them under the gazillions of pity-farming articles about muslims getting hacked in return. I wonder if the news reports have been purged

BRAISE BRESIDEND MOON

Burma is one of the only majority buddhist countries in the world.

As for the Rohingya, they don't exist anymore, it's just an invasive colony of bangladeshis on their soil.

They are doing what comes naturally, and if the UN has a problem with it they might want to be a bit pro-active to prevent these conflicts breaking out.

Are bots learning my English?

FUCK BLUMPF!

This. I think OP is just an irrational cameljockey

Don't know who he is but based on what you've told me I already like him.

look at those fucking medals!
this dude is a fuckin badass hero

what's the UN gonna do? send in the 3rd rate pakistani regiments they hire as bluehelmets?

Exactly, the UN doesn't do anything, just sits by whilst civil unrest occurs then blames whoever has more power when violence erupts.

They're useless.

Kick 'em in the shin, Min!