Fate/stay night

Are you ready to watch Heaven's Feel in theaters?

Who let the worms out?

If it comes to NA I'll do it.

Let's not worm post guys. Not today at least

HF really looks so much better with Sudou Tomonori's designs. Like, I thought UBW was the pinnacle of character designs of Fate

The only reason to watch HF

I'm just curious to know how far they'll go for this movie, I think the rain scene would have the most impact

Most likely.
I bet this one will have a bunch of movie-original scenes with the secondary servants, just not to kill them off offscreen/after two seconds.

I think that would hurt the impact of HF though, you see dudes like Cu, Medea and Gil go and be big deals during the first two routes, but here they just get ganked before they can even have a match or rematch with Shirou and Saber, or Saber herself just being munched after how big of a deal she was before, the massive swerve from what is usual is important in selling HF

> you see dudes like Cu, Medea and Gil go and be big deals during the first two routes
That's the thing, the movie isn't the visual novel.
It's like people complaining about Medusa getting killed so early in UBW anime: if you've read Fate you know a lot about her, if you're new to the series it's obvious you won't be pleased by that turn of events.
I think they would focus more on lancer and medea rather than gil.

People watching this movie would have almost certainly already seen the UBW series so they'd already be very familiar with Lancer and Caster, so putting more attention to them in a movie with limited run time when they are completely irrelevant seems pointless

Jesus Christ, it's been 13 fucking years!
Get a fucking haircut if your bangs bother you so much!
God damn it, Sakura!

So they going with dick worms or teeth worms?

Shinji pls be nicer to your sister.

Something about HF's character design puts me off. Probably the eyes.

Nasu is only going to keep doing this more and more until you accept she is the true heroine of F/SN.

>first movie is two hours long
It's going to be a fucking disaster.

Yeah because everything Ufotable has adapted and animated for TM has been a disaster right?

Aside from KnK? Yes.

KnK was good unless you have severe ADHD.

They really upped their production budget for the movie, it makes Shirou look like a tremendous homo for taking so long to hit that

Same, I like that her hair is more fluffy now.

>give her some really good advice
>pls no be mean ;_;
Fuck off swordcunt

I want to have children with this sexy greek snake!

no ass

That is the saddest ass I've ever seen

And she's not even irish. Lancer must have negative ass in comparison.

Is she ever going to finish tucking her hair behind her ear?

Why are Shinji's teeth fucked up in Prisma?

KnK had one good movie.

2 hours are a lot if you don't put new scenes in it.

Why is Waver amassing a group of attractive young teenagers?

Yep. Bought my ticket for the Los Angeles premiere.

What's wrong with the run time? I was expecting less to be honest.

He is the only one grim enough to contain all of them in one place without fucking up everything in clock tower.

People get mad about Gil, but the guy was just being well...like he always is, and he got dealt with. It's not like it was unfair or he didn't have any info, Sakura was literally like, "wtf is going on?" and wakes up in tatters with her vital organs being skewered, and then gets her head knocked off by a giant mace.

I mean, she gets as bad as Shirou got in some of his worse bad ends and had the unpleasantness to have to live with wounds like that while AM had her in a fugue she is so out of it and so mind destroyed from him trying to Alien himself out of her she thinks she's back to being a toddler the next morning, walking on autopilot all night.

I think Gil sufficiently fucked her up before he went, you'd think people would be satisfied at least.

With Lancer, he got to try all of his runes and actually made Hassan look like a joke with the tag team before the gank.

Out of all of those, it was Caster that got fucked over the most, because she was one hit by Saber and then used as a zombie puppet by Zouken.

Why is it going to be a fucking disaster

He fuses with assasin and kills Sakura. After that Shiro goes full justice and beats his ass.

Hiroyama shipped Shirou/Sakura hard for that, had Shirou being so broken holding her scarf.

In any scenario were Magical King Arthur doesn't suddenly pop out of nowhere, and Rin stays as the cold and distant ice queen, it's only natural that Shirou ends up closest to Sakura

Didn't Rin only be his friend because he was a victim to her first Servant battle

>in theaters
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*inhales*
HAGHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH boi the fucking jews and their shilling

Rin is also seen how Shirou is doing his high jumps, you know.

While she does like him, she barely interacts with anyone at school due to that whole Magus thing, besides a few of her classmates who she still keeps at arms length, and Ayako

What if Rin didn't regenerate Shirou's heart after Lancer stabbed him in the chest? How would Sakura react?

At long last, the world will see how utterly shit Sakura is with this trilogy and Sakurafags will finally shut up and go away forever!

I wonder how they'll be able to condense the first 8 days into two hours (Saber was using Strike Air at the temple in the PV before this one, so I'm pretty sure the movie will end at the end of day 8.) They'll probably skim over days 1-3, with 4-8 taking up most of the runtime of the movie. Assuming Sudo keeps a good amount of Shirou's monologues in, wouldn't the movie end up being a little rushed?

US premiere when?

>Svin: Master! This Flat kid is basically the anti-Christ! Kill him before he murders us all!
>Waver: Don't be stupid, Svin.
>FSF happens
>Waver: Fuck. Svin was right.

Chapter dump

Would likely become a broken doll

They have to end it at the end of Day 9 to keep the narrative flow, so make that 9 days.
It'll likely end up being a rushed mess, but at least we'll get to see some amazing animation.

Why didn't Saber do this in UBW

Because plot.

You can skip over some of the more boring stuff and focus on SakuraxShirou, Zouken and the fights with the talk with Kotomine.
It'll still have servants dropping like flies which is how the route starts.

>Assuming Sudo keeps a good amount of Shirou's monologues in
Why would anyone want that? Anime is a visual medium, let the animation do the talking and cut down on excessive monologues. Not everything needs to be spelled out anyway.

That Manga is absolute dogshit

That worked out so well for UfoUBW, right?

Not really since it won't have enough Best Priest for my taste, I'm waiting for the next one.

As of right now, I'm moty hype about Lord El Melloi II: Case Files manga coming out. with the LN translator being dead and all

Nice meme. Try watching Kaiji.

Next month

I think he means that she didn't get close until that event. She was inspired by the high jump, but she never really talked with him beyond a cursory hello in the hall before the war. Whereas Sakura became a friend and a part of the family.

I'm looking forward to more best girls.

>going to a threatre to have your expectations not met and to be thoroughly underwhelmed

Who would do this?

No death to the wormslut sue

It should have taken even more liberties with the adaptation, that would've made it better.

No thanks, it looks like a cheap and braindead adaptation. If I was interested I'd just read the manga.

She's probably weak from losing her anchor to the world, and dead Kuzuki gives her -10 to all rolls.

don't the worms make her horny though? isn't that a plus?

Is it going to be screened somewhere in fucking Europe?