NORF FC
O
R
F

F
C

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6WJFjXtHcy4
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5467199/Meghan-Markle-named-attractive-British-female-royal.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0TIouE9y2kU
youtube.com/watch?v=3dLSjqb69sI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

evening, brit/pol/

Start buying guns.

Bad grammar

I hate what our country has become

sick of having the same conversation where i explain that it's countries and not ideas that go to war

so what about civil wars?

What the fuck is wrong with the north?

Cause man get money with the gang
Man get girls with the gang
Man eat food with the gang
Man talk slang so the feds
Can't work out what I just said to a man

a civil war is a country at war with itself
the ideas are irrelevant if your family will suffer if you lose

still got this stuck in my head

youtube.com/watch?v=6WJFjXtHcy4

Country where people blindly believe they "won" world war 2.

peter hitchens

If half the country supports communism
And half support capitalism
and they fight over it
its a battle of ideas

HEY FAGGOT
openoffice keeps shitting the bed. calc is crashing every couple of minutes. half the time i hit save, which is frequently as document recovery doesn't retain autosave shit anymore, the fucker crashes on a bad allocation error instead. java needs updated. trashed the paper with the thing on it. halp nigger.

>open office
get out of 2008

ideas exist in a transcendental realm beyond time and space
they can neither be fought for nor destroyed

what's the new meme equivalent?

Britain and France are getting what they wanted.This is what BBC wants,what British government wants,what,British society wants.

No Nationalist party will ever win,BNP is dead it's just not going to happen now or in 50 years.It will be the way International Jewish Banker wants to be

libreoffice

We fought for the wrong side.
A thousand curses upon Churchill and neville chamberlain.

Racists BTFO
>Meghan Markle named most attractive British royal
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5467199/Meghan-Markle-named-attractive-British-female-royal.html

>ideas exist in a transcendental realm beyond time and space
no they exists in peoples heads

White British people are weak.

Lads, does anyone think about the rape gangs a lot? At least once I day it crosses my mind and I get so angry and despondent.

I think, how can people walk around like nothing happened/is happening? Where is the outrage? Why aren't people rioting in the street over this shit or taking the law into their own hands? What is wrong with the country? It's rotten.

For me, Britain ended with Rotherham. It's not worth saving. Burn it all down and rebuild something new from the ashes. Lest we be forever tainted with this abomination in our country's history.

why is it better

Is that the ISIL script on her necklace?

cuz the ones who protested about got ridculed by the mass media?

God she's ugly.
Normalizing royal race mixing.
Degenerate harry deserves exile.

remember muslamic raygun guy

would killing everyone who believes in capitalism mean capitalism didn't exist?

no, but you dont have to destroy a country to win a war against a country,

Add in some dead kids? Meh who cares

Such kind words from the most important British political figure since Cromwell and before Churchill

fully on board with the casual hand rape of a cute arse part. who the arse is attached to in this scenario gives me pause, fingers might catch aids.

We're too far gone user.
It all has to burn down before it can be fixed.
We can't end this well civilly, not since the 1800s was that an option.
WW2 was our last chance and our ancestors chose the banks over the white race. As did every other ally.

i've never said you do

>Weak

Brainwashed

rothchilds are /ourjews/

KEEP
CALM
CARRY
ON

The pseudophilosopher means that ideas can't battle because they have no physical substance. True brainjac.

are you the same fag who was saying there was no such thing as truth earlier?

Cromwell was based

Like all good 4channers I have shitposted more than I remember, and remember more than I have shitposted.

no such thing as OBJECTIVE truth

heh

rather get out of 2018 tbqdesu

I don't think you get it do you?There are no nations or states in One World Government.

Who do you think came up with that concept before anyone?
Even the worst things you see on BBC are just boy scouts compared to plans and ideas of the Rothschild family.

bull fucking shit she's not fit enough to be Kate's dishwasher

It all went downhill when the kikeing romans brought their fucking jew worshipping abomination to our land.
Faggots submitted willingly and they brought it to us like a virus.
Fucking mudslimes and their ethnic ilk really do ruin everything.

LA CREATURA !!

they havent updated it in ages, libreoffice is fork that gets updated

bring bak beowulf thats what a bloody seh

I just don't get why our lad Harry would settle for a half nigger jew with rotten eggs

no better feel than finding a qt stalking her facebook and finding out she used to be a fatty

matchmaker was a Jew. I'm not joking.

I know, but he still chose her.

Because he's a good goy

Everyman's Library Classics, Penguin Classics, or Oxford World's Classics?

>LABOUR'S BETRAYAL OF THE WHITE MAN SAGA: ANTI-WHITE MTF LGBTQ+ ADVISER IS FIRED FOR RACIST, SEXIST, TRANSPHOBIC, HOMOPHOBIC TWEETS FROM THE PAST
>HERE'S BRILLO WITH MORE
youtube.com/watch?v=0TIouE9y2kU

Reminder that Labour have only reached 42% because of Corbyn and when the Blairites inevitably take the party back, Labour will lose at least 10% to the Lib Dems and the far-left parties.

the beano

>RACIST, SEXIST, TRANSPHOBIC, HOMOPHOBIC

How many phobias and isms will SJW's invent?

i've never known one single girl in my entire life to pine after a male

Fuck you, dickhead.

it is nonsense, manifest, arrant nonsense
but it is nonsense with which
the literary minds and hollywood types are utterly deluged and saturated

ITS A WHITE NATIONAlL DISGRACE .....REALLY .. Girls were spanked HARD for being sluts in the 70s an if a Your Virtues all lost .. But Blokes had Manners an Respected Good Girls .. those boozer easy sluts who would suck 12 cocks end of nite near dustbins .. an those who let arse get smashed to feck that .. =Marriage .. women held cheeks so men fUCKEd THEIR ARSES .. was Norm .. an when on red rag .. gulping it down.. after breakie gulping an , dinner same an after a suet pudding .. women were loving it But some yank slutn an ruined in the 70s .. Cum sponges be a real person .. lol

I'm all alone
More or less

>and when the Blairites inevitably take the party back, Labour will lose at least 10% to the Lib Dems and the far-left parties.

They'll get some of the Tories to easily make up for the ones they lose. Tory faggots love that kind of nation destroying politics

>using my files

fuck yeah
that's the Dennis the menace attitude

Joachim von Ribbentrop dreamed of German-Soviet alliance and united attack agaisnt the Judeo-British empire.

who was the last englishman?

Alfred the Great,after him all Anglos got mixed with Britons and the French Normans

It's all a joke
I don't get it

britons and normans are english

civic nationalism but with a norman cut off point

Swede pulled out 6 ribs

>gets it
>says he doesn't get it

Fucking BASED Jacob Rees Mogg!

youtube.com/watch?v=3dLSjqb69sI

Makes me so proud to be a C I V I C Nationalist.

Retards think there will be some civil war are deluded. There will be no war. This is the fade out time where we exit with a whimper. The war was already lost.

There won't be any sort of closure for you in the form of a big outbreak, crisis, etc... you will simply fade out of existence, along with your bloodline, your heritage, your culture, your country, over time.
In 150 years or so, the white race will be so reduced and weakened through outbreeding, that it will literally be un-salvageable.

It won't be some cataclysmic event, it will just happen day by day over time. A slow death. You can already see it happening now... as things slide further and further.

>"It's no big deal, calm down mate, it's only one person or one X calm down"...
These people are the enemy of all mankind for they do not understand momentum

Dead souls .. Never leave you an the Good slots
You sad loser you got life .. 116123 .. ring me

Why aren't I laughing

You haven't got to the punchline yet

well i won't be here

Pixee Fox a Swede wants to have body like Jessica Rabbit

disgusting

>tfw no ginger montenigga gf

She put plastic implants in her eyes shit that must hurt

anyone have experience with working 2 jobs?

why should minorities be protected?

We're only three years away from the next census in 2021. My assumption is it will not be carried out due to the fallout the 2011 census caused.

Fade into that good night.