Seriously, the bullying against Canadian members of this community is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against Canadian members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Canadians are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board. Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Canadian man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call an Canadian man a "cuck"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Canadian man that they are a "cuck"? Would you quote him just saying " >Canada "? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zl5JKDIlsbU
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Canada
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>britbog defending leafs

>Canadian members of this community
FAGGOT

>Canadian man
Only women, trans and soyboys up north

Just because we helped save your asses during the world wars doesn't mean we want your support on a Mongolian napkin folding website.

BAG THE LEAVES RAKE WAR NOW

Seriously, the bullying against Canadian members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Canadians are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board. Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Canadian man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks
>Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
>Would you call an Canadian man a "cuck"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Canadian man that they are a "cuck"? Would you quote him just saying " >Canada "? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

Move to Canada you limey bastard.

Fuck canadians

Is this satire?

Wtf I love bongs now???

R eally think you should
A llow yourself to think this through
K now that it gets better
E verything will be alright

He didn't say he wanted to sodomize you. He's just saying we should lighten up on the bantz... which is pretty gay thing to say.

Canada was 53% White in 2016 and will be 49% by 2019 or sooner

>irregardless
Stay off our side, illiterate cuck.

Islam is listed first while everything else is alphabetical. I want to witness sjws realizing Islam isn’t their friend. I want to be there when that red pill comes

canadistan is fucked

Shut the fuck up you anglo cuck.

Only worthwhile people with a leaf flag are Fleur-De-Lys posters

who really is promoting this though ((( ? )))

t.

Farme ta calisse de yeule mon crisse de chien sale

>Canada

I know we meme about canada and asians but seriously what the fuck is up with that? Even my shitty, tiny village is now being invaded by Asians. One of them even bought off the last non asian owned convenience store and immediately raised all prices by over 20%.

What the fuck is it with asians coming to canada instead of the US? Is it because unlike mexicans they can handle the low temperatures?

Ca c'est vrai en tabarnac - Non-Quebecois GTFO!!

Anglos crushed Napoleon, ending France as a major power, and you are ruled by and swear allegiance to the British monarchy. Being a French Canadian must be suffering lmao

I think we could have done without the maple syrup anyway

Some bullshit that happened back in 1998 with Hong Kong opened the floodgates to the fucking Chinks and now they buy everything. I fear to not be able to find a White doctor if I ever want a family. No shitskin or Pajeet will be my family doctor

It feels like being a British in the UK, now a stranger on your own soil

The 53% isn't a meme you fucking idiot. Open your gook eyes and look around. You're being genocided and taken over

Shut the fuck up faggot. Maple niggers are scum of the earth. Fact.

major cities are like this; real Canadians are big on "white flight"
> vancouver = asian
> toronto = brown stuff

You're a fucking faggot leaf, get the fuck out of here and don't back

But "Canadian" is not a real race. Genocide that fucker as much as you want.

Everyone knows that Quebec City will be the future capital of the North American Ethnostate

Thank god that my family doctor is still white. Although emergency rooms are now littered with pajeet doctors and chink nurses. It's not like you can choose them once your turn is finally up.

Toronto and Montreal are basically Canada's multicultural hell. Although I do enjoy the fact that I can get many kinds of food by going down the street, trying to get to an amusement park when you gotta wait for fully geared muslims to get through security is a pain in the ass.

op... this is very unsettling how many newfags there are here right now.... bizraeli here.

"Canadian" used to mean White people - look for John MacDonald AKA Mr.5$

I hope so

youtube.com/watch?v=Zl5JKDIlsbU Just the beginning

no it won't its full of faggot french subhumans that refused to integrate for hundreds of years. if only all the chinks and pajeets landed in quebec instead of ontario, it actually would've worked out perfectly.

>french subhumans that refused to integrate for hundreds of years.
The French people were there first, moron. Quebec Act of 1774 - look at it.It is one of the main reasons why the American Revolution happened. French Canadians NEVER had to assimilate you fucking kike

So what you're saying is that the French were happy to sacrifice some economic performance in order to preserve their culture? This is why we anglos are (((anglos))). We sacrifice our existence for $$

>be on Sup Forums
>be anti bullying

Pick one you retarded leaflet

In my city it's not too bad. White is still the far majority and its a rarity to see interracial couples and mixed children, at least from what ive seen so far. Muzzies and asians keep to themselves as well.

The real problem is the nates that wander the entire west side of the city stealing shit out of your truck. feelsbadman.jpg

Sup Forums is a board of peace, newfag

No you syrupnigger, Sup Forums is the internet hate machine. Get your philoarabic memes out of here

Yes it is en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Canada

Canada is around 70% White

shut up leaf

see

I like to fuck dogs

Pretty enlightening how there actually are no white doctors available at this hospital.

fuck off retard, canadians deserve to be bullied

Dude, you haven't seen anything yet.

Welcome to Sup Forums. Enjoy your stay.

>Just because we helped save your asses during the world wars
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA