Germany sues blogs that spread information about how much a certain refugee family gets

A single mother who came as a refugee with seven children gets over 7000 per month.
The flat and electricity gets paid from that sum, the rest is for the family.

Some blogs spread the paper and now they want to sue people who shared this on facebook

mdr.de/nachrichten/politik/regional/leistungsbescheid-persoenlichkeitsrecht-verstoss-facebook-100.html

"that was the hardest case we've ever had" thats why he agreed to consequently punish every statutory violation

They want to find out the people who uploaded and shared it first without making the names unreadable.
But that's very extensive. So they want to use a monitoring software
They say they do it for free. If you upload a picture you are responsible for the spreading they say.
So if you upload a picture and somebody shares it, it's your fault.

Other urls found in this thread:

spiritlegal.com/de/aktuelles/details/veroeffentlichter-leistungsbescheid-spirit-legal-vertritt-familie.html
archive.is/2SEAB
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

bump

That id tho

she's a sucker
she could get double that money in ireland

Bump

How pleasantly dystopian.

Interdastment

Just to clarify: they do not deny the amounts listed?

They just pretend to be mad about "privacy"? (where is privacy when the government puts internet taps on civilians?)

End all welfare. This will stop the hordes from coming.

they say, the sum is not what the family gets because the basic costs for living are paid from that sum. But that won't be that much.
In the end she still gets more than the average worker. in the end the family gets more than a engineer and the engineer has to pay for everything by himself.

spiritlegal.com/de/aktuelles/details/veroeffentlichter-leistungsbescheid-spirit-legal-vertritt-familie.html

5. We are adviced to prove every press publication, every blog post, ever post in social media and every Whats App Message in connection with the case for legitimacy and go against illegal publications.

8. Every rights violation known to us, be it in Germany or abroad will be persecuted with consequence. Justice is coming.

>abroad will be persecuted with consequence. Justice is coming
Lel wtf do they think they're going to do about people sharing an image abroad?

Cool, playing with pressurecookers is fun :3

Kill the hordes is a better solution

Time to start the bots and spam. Should a Russian VPN be used?

>or abroad
Do they dare use the cyber police?

That's, like, a metric buttload of money. An old grandma has to knit for a long time to pay for that with her taxes.

>In the end she still gets more than the average worker.

When I was a student I had to live off less than what ONE of her 2 year olds get.
That to me is the insane part.
It's like German politicians have no idea what it costs to feed a baby so they just pretend it's an adult who has to live on his own.

60 euro's per kid per month would be realistic, not 660.

>implying 2 years olds don't need the newest iPhone every 2 months nowadays
Would you rather see her baby-daddy have to sell drugs in the park to pay for that?

>It's like German politicians have no idea what it costs to feed a baby
It's Germany so I imagine it's intentional treason rather than gross incompetence

>you can't share true facts
I'm sure this won't backfire or anything...

Even if they are extremely pro-immigration, with the same money they could bring 5 families to Germany.
In an ironic way we should be happy they didn't handle this efficiently - they could have imported 10 million immigrants per year easily.

$7000 is more than twice what I make a month working 45 hours a week.

the whole point is to collapse the system though, so they'll bring in the 10 million anyway and give them outrageous sums until everything collapses (as planned)

>(as planned)
Why would the Government want Germany to collapse?

to end nation states and institute a global authoritarian system, it's not the government per se, but those who control the government

Wie viel kriegt man normalerweise als Deutscher, wenn man arbeitslos für 10 Menschen verantwortlich ist?

You can scramble metadata if you're attentive, idk how they plan on monitoring that.

To create the last one of the greats war, where europeans will be a minority and will dissapear, leaving the jews as world masters to rule over 80 iq shitskins

Think global, not national. To the NWO borders have no meaning. Think corporations dividing up a worldwide pie. Everything to the highest bidder. Culture, history, nations, these are obstacles to be erased. Marxism, feminism, Islam, these are the tools to break down order. They mean to completely collapse these nations down to the degree of South Africa, and rape what is left.

Keine Ahnung. Nen Tritt in den Arsch höchstwahrscheinlich.

What's the German equivalent of "Consequences will never be the same"?

I wonder why young men are dropping out of society

Die Hure kriegt mehr jeden Monat, als wir sparen können in einem Jahr. Dafür zahlen wir Steuern? Scheiß drauf.

Refer to this, to see what they will do.

archive.is/2SEAB

I will never go to the let alone Germany, I'll say what the fuck I like in my home country thank you, do your best you filthy fucking krauts.
Also you faggots should all start using Chinese or Russian proxies, let the Chinese government or Putin tell Germany to fuck off for you

This.

The Zionists will make Kushner the President in 2024...and (((their))) genocidal new messiah will bring about their coveted apocalypse.

Dude I'm a fucking financial professional with two college degrees too. It's unbelievable how well our governments treat literal desert mongoloids while I have to work at this wage for at least two years to get a fucking foot in the door and be able to "have experience" when apply somewhere else.

Honestly at this point what keeps me going is my need to make my parents happy and believe their son is successful thanks to their hard work

How can you sue someone who is telling the truth?

Just sent the image to several people I know who live in Germany.

That's an American belief system. That is not how the world works. Might is right.

We're gonna backtrack the fuck out of you, burger.

Day of the grill when?

That's really fucked up

>Get 84 k a year tax free.
>Get doxxed.
>Sue for more.

Fucking niggers.

>visiting Germany
why?

Moi avec dix enfants, gagnera 5000$

I just copied that pic to my phone and will show it to all of my co-workers while being like "omg dude... look what i saw... can you believe this?"

Good stuff to turm 'em into deplorables.

Typical evil looking yid bastard. I fucking hate that kike motherfucker and all of his satanic kin.

7 fucking grand a month just to move and rape white women?

Germany all you had to do was ask, I would've even given you a discount.

Germany, when will you gas the jews again?
there is no alternative at this point.

germany is merely an US colony, as US is merely a jewish colony. And the jews want to destroy Germany since centuries.

It's almost as if...

I work part-time right now and don't make that much.

I would literally be better off in terms of monetary income, on welfare with no job and no schooling than to work part-time and go to school. Right now I would have probably banked $20k+ in savings rather than the paltry $4k I actually have.

This is fucking ridiculous. I'm effectively punished for actually putting in effort and holding down a job while these immigrants come into the country and live like kings off our fucking welfare. Welfare that never seems to go to white people.

There's some kind of coordinated effort...

Hmmmmmm

Either one would work fine.

>not having children

I wonder how those cunts can lastingly convince themselves that a childless life with no long lasting partnership is a life worth living.

>Be a sandnigger slut NEET
>Get $9K USD monthly
Pretty sweet gig