Fate Stay Night Heavens Feel Chapter 30 Raw

Young Ace just came out. Gonna dump.

Oh we are already at the anals of the story.
TL when.

IT'S THAT DAMNED BAT!

Tada, dump done. Happy fapping

I never played through HF but the whole chains and snake makes me feel like this was rider.

Man, I really need to replay the VN one of these days I could've sworn that Saber never even fights Caster in HF, she was just so goddamn mindbroken by Kuzuki being shanked that she just stares at his corpse as she starts to fade away

That's because it is her.

Shirou, remember! Without her head, she's powerless!

The "fight" was Caster throwing a single spell at Saber, Saber not giving a shit, and then Caster dying in one hit.
She at least does something here.

Isn't that the case for basically everything?

Wolves are weak to fire Arisen!

You can bet I will fap to this, even though I don't get why they had to go in such details.

fap fap fap Tohsaka anus

After this chapter, I'm now 100% sure about what I theorized for a long time.
Rider herself truly physically fucked Shirou during this scene and just whole thing covered in dream illusion of Rin.

Case Files chapter 1 also came out in Young Ace. So expect explicit graphic violence at one point in this one too.

Ataraxia kind of confirmed that already. And you even see this Rin with Medusa's eyes at the end of the scene in the VN.

It isn't a theory though.

I came

>Everyone likes Shirou's dick.
>Except Rin.

All girls had pleasure except Rin. Why?

Revenge of Tohsaka's anus.

So fucking hot

Rin prefers old men.

my god Shiro, are you even human?

i see now why you need 5 girls

Of course, this amount is enough to recharge fucking excalibur.

Wait there are 30 chapters!?

All the sites ive visited only has 13 chapters out

Point is that many people believe that it was illusion completely and Rider personally didn't anything except magically harvesting mana and semen for Sakura. But this manga portrayal makes pretty clear, that Rider actually fucks Shirou while showing him dream illusion of him and Rin in school.

Did you forgot sweet babymaking from HA? That was nothing but pure pleasure for both.

>Waver-centric story
>He's still a talentless fuck but he's such a gigantic magic nerd that he can read magi like a book.
>Featuring the only good Saber clone

It's such a shame that this will never be as popular as the big flashy stuff like Apocrypha.

>this whole fucking chapter

It will probably end up getting an anime though, Waver is popular enough for it.

>makes pretty clear, that Rider actually fucks Shirou
I thought she said she was just sucking his blood in F/HA and the dream was a side effect of that.

Well that is because Hollow's scenes are 10/10. Shirou pretty much becomes the mack daddy in almost all of them. They literally made Rin's scene to make up for UBW, and had Shirou nurse her all day, sweet lovemaking at night with seconds, and then breakfast in bed for her the next morning.

Shit, of course he would score points with her wth that display.

I don't know which scene you think, but at very last in this interaction is clear, that dream Rin is kind of avatar of what Rider is actually doing. Now we need to see how will Shirou's bed looks once he wakes up to further confirms this. If it will be just slightly messed, then there will be no doubts.
Anyway, can you refer that scene about which you talked?

Just take a look at Rin's shadow here.

>Shirou just merciless pounds away
>Has no qualms about the girl getting on top and going for a ride
>Shinji just pounds away,gets his nut and tells the bitch to get dressed and get out
It's really not fair, Sakura and Rider get to do whatever they want to Shirou but Shirou makes Saber squel like she's being tormented and Rin just hate it. I guess it's because both of those purple haired whores are actually experienced while the other two are virgins with Saber's sex being molested by her older sister and just letting her lover ride her til cum as she lay there like a dead fish.

Also, fuck you people pointing out HA scenes, those weren't written by Nasu and they do not happen in Fate Stay Night proper, HA ain't canon and that wasn't even Shirou anyway

There are 30 magazine chapters.

The volumes consolidate the smaller chapters into one bigger one with extra pages.

Basically, numbering is FUCKED.

>those weren't written by Nasu and they do not happen in Fate Stay Night proper, HA ain't canon
How much secondary can you be?
>and that wasn't even Shirou anyway
Eclipses had proper Shirou. It was not even technically possible for him being Avenger in those scenarios.

>first sexual experience is awkward and painful
Nasu actually got it right with this one t.b.h.

There is absolutely no possible way those servants can still be alive, Kotomine being the only one dead, Shirou and Rin knowing the awful shit Zouken's done to Sakura without trying to kill him, Shirou having absolutely no problems with his magic or body and IIiya still beling alive and well completely unexplained, it was thought up as a light hearted shit breezer and it's all just Bazett's drea anyway,none of those histories are real, we don't know what route this is for Bazett and it doesn't even matter in the end because with Bazett being declared dead and suddenly coming back to life with a servant for an arm, there's no way the church would allow her to live.

HA is just a bunch of ideas and concepts they tricked people into paying for.

she liked it first and the foreplay was great too with Rin kissing him but than shirou went nuts and JACKHAMMER happens, I think it would be better if nasu acttually switched the UBW sex scene with the Rin HF sex (this chapter) because jackhammer in a wet dream wouldn't be that bad

What Rider did was rape. She raped Shirou! Honk! Honk!

How did Rider know that Rin liked girls as well?

Rider, being a slut, has intrinsic slut senses built in.

Did you even actually read it?

That's a big ejaculation.

Luvia is not an old man though. Maybe she wants to be? Luvia wants to become an old man so she can fuck Rin.

Tohsaka's RECTUM

She won against his cock !?

For you.

where can i read this

>literally came buckets
shirou you madman