Black Clover

Last thread reached bump limit

No, really

wheres BC doujins?

You could have at least used a screenshot from the anime since, you know, it just came out.

Why won't this annoying fuck stop shouting all the time?

anime doesnt have this qty yet thou

So, Yuno is totally lusting for Asta's dick right?

Who had the bright idea to put a complete newcomer as Jump MC? Congratulations, you have doomed your adaptation.

The problem isn’t the act of shouting itself, it’s the way he shouts and talk that’s annoying

nope

Why does so far every single MC in this season have a completely unfitting and awful voice?

It's pretty much confirmed that she's going to win the Astabowl.

Yuno is a robot, he has no sex drive or any real emotions.

they picked really bad voice actor, Yuno sounds pretty good tho

HOLY FUCK THIS IS HAPPENING ,NOBODY TALKED ABOUT BC ,BUT NOW ITS DAY A DAY THREAD,
I come here to say;:DADADADADADADAADADA WRYYYYYYYYYYY ROAD ROLER DADADADADADADADADA ZA WARUDO Kono Dio da!

It didn't have any lewd images of cute girls to bait anons with.

Apparently this is the VA's first role. Why they picked a newbie that can't act to voice such a high-profile role in such an anticipated anime (in Japan) being pushed by Shueisha as the next Naruto is beyond me.

This not true! Chaika been a gorrilion Brack Crover thleads! And still! Speak normal, Chaika does!

What's unfitting about a Shounen Jump protagonist sounding like an obnoxious brat?

this is far above "average shonen" protagonist" bad

shitposting show of the season

I’d give it 2 more weeks before most anons got tired and the thread devolves into samefagging war

This, Yuno's gimmick is that he has literally no personality whatsoever.

His only real emotion seems to be "sarcastic and passive agressive jerk".

>turdruto 2.0 without any memorable characters
meh

Boku no Hero Academia is better.

That's a way to set him apart

Because this is how he is in the manga.

Gonna try out the manga, at least the first chapter. How does the magic work in this series? It looked like elemental stuff, but then there's that weirdo with the CGI chains. Are there categories or is it just whatever?

They are obnoxious but nice. This is just obnoxious.

>99
>999
nani?

In the manga he's cute.

We'll have to slot in "At least it's not Black Clover" for BnH bingo soon.

Magic works by using those grimoires to launch spells using your innate magic. Whenever you learn new spells, a new page is filled in your grimoire.
There's elemental stuff, in theory every form of magic is supposed to be associated with an element. Like the chain user uses a form of Earth magic. In practice, it's just whatever gimmick the author feels like, we just got a Paint magic user who can use several elements at once (although this is supposed to be very rare in-universe).
The MC kind of defies some of these rules since his "magic" is just an anti-magic sword so he doesn't actually use any spells.

I thought you guys were just memeing about the MCs voice, but holy shit. I'm 4 minutes in and I want to kill myself.

It's not that fucking bad, by the end of the episode it will grow on you.

Arbitrary Magic: Arbitrary Magic Technique!

No, its fucking awful. The fact that he growls even when he isn't talking is whats pushing me over the edge.

He is an obnoxios idiot.

My thoughts exactly. He shoud. no. He must tone down that gargling scream

Sounds like a discount Ao no Exorcist.

he will either get fired or learn to do it properly
Just get Boruto voice actor, would pretty pretty well, both are annoying arrogant manlet brats

He ends every fucking sentence by screaming the last vowel for absolutely no fucking reason. It's annoying as fuck.

Not even close in the manga. He's an idiot, but hardly obnoxious. He has his obnoxious moments but in general he's just a dense good guy.

They don't really have anything in common.

really nothing like Anoexorcist...

Nobuhiko Okamoto is top notch and he don't sound anything like this dude.

>priest "father"
>special blade that "releases" their respective powers
>shouty in the beginning, and has his brother as a rival

>but hardly obnoxious
He is like Naruto in the first chapters, but ten times worse.

>priest "father"
>demon form trapped inside the sword
>has a complex of less worth and his brother means everything to him in the world and isn't a rival at all

vs

>priest "father"
>power manifests in the form of a sword
>has best friend as his rival and isn't even 1% as shouty in the manga

Truly identical. I mean there are churches in both worlds.

Is that a Sup Forums reference?!

He is kind enough to accept the gifts of the black bull's loli.

And you're the only one who will be using it just like you're the only one who posted it.

>loli
She's 19 years old though.

>Black C. Lover
>Name of the team is the Black Bulls
what did they mean by this

>Women allowed to go out like that in public
So I take it that either the Church is quite progressive despite this being a Medieval European setting, or it has no real influence over society.

That your obsession with niggers and cucking is getting out of hand.

Can you blame them?

The church has no influence whatsoever. Magic is everything and she's of royal blood.

>faith
>hope
>love
>good luck
>demon
One of these things is not like the other

What's the point of this?

Love. There isn't a trace of love in their kingdom.

Holy shit.

If anime has taught me anything, that means she is in love with everyone.

ASTA IS LOVEEEEEE

"In a magic world , MC gets antimagic" is such a red flag cliche. What sets it apart?

YOU BETTER HAVE LIKED MY ANIME, OREWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Just as bad as KusoAca.

that's the beauty of it - nothing sets it apart

Not much. Read it like you would watch a Michael Bay movie.

his brother is destined to be the hokage/hero of their world. He's destined to be the villain that gets taken down eventually.

but i wouldnt

Yuno sounds different then other shounen protags and at least for now it sounds horrible.

What would be a six-leaved clover?

If you have a family member that's genuinely retarded you're supposed to play along with their delusions at least a bit.
Why is Yuno so antisocial?

>What sets it apart?

lmao

Ahahah oh wow I can't believe how bad it is. Jesus, does shonenfags consume this kind of shit all the time without so much a second thought?

Who has lost some audition after watching episode 1?

Is Asta's voice this annoying in the manga too?

The MC isn't a twink but actually buff as fuck. That's it. Also he's kinda like Touma. He just beats people senseless and that's how he wins.

Aside from manga not having voices, in the translations he's just loud and doesn't unnecessarily prolong words while screaming or making noises while not screaming.

While reading it I always imagined Nobu voicing him.

Man the MCs design fucking sucks

I can't believe I read 300 chapters of this shit.
I knew it was garbage from the start but I just couldn't stop reading with a smirk on my face.
It's so... shameless.

>I can't believe I read 300 chapters of this shit.
No one can since the manga doesn't have 300 chapters.

B-but there's only 128 chapters?

THEN GOD IS SEVEN

Is this some form of advanced shitposting? Are you really that desperate?

Sorry.
Every chapter felt like 5.

Is that a copypasta for Fairy Tail threads or something?

I'm not shitposting, just an honest mistake.
The last arc I finished was one where they went to the sea to look for items or something and an old fart makes them fight their sons for them, but the fights get interrupted by a bad boss that is way overpowered but gets bested with the power of friendship.

>HIS FUCKING VOICE
Who the fuck thought that prolonging the words was a good idea.

>6 Leaf: I steal your magic and use it for myself
>7 Leaf: My magic is always 1 step better than yours
>8 Leaf: Infinity Magic
>9 Leaf: It's reality bending magic, i ain't gonna explain shit
>10 Leaf: God and Devil Holy Evil Magic Fusion

This. The shout is so monotone and long that it just becomes irritating. There's no inflection at all. It's like he's shouting, but it sounds like he's "fake shouting" or something.

I'd blame the voice director more really.

I can't watch it, I tried but the constant screaming makes it impossible.

Why did they remove Shun? He was a solid choice.

>Naruto
Isn't BHA the one being pushed for that? Or is it because BC has similarities to Naruto?

Th-that pose...

post it

There was a recent interview where the chief editor of WSJ said they want Black Clover to become "the new Naruto". BNHA is becoming the new World Trigger, One Piece and HxH with how the author is dying.