Dragon Ball Super

Future Trunks got screwed harder than any character in Dragon Ball.

His real mother, the Future Bulma, was mercilessly killed by Black and then deleted by Zeno before his eyes.

Torankusu will never see his real mother again. He might go to another timeline, with another Future Trunks that isn't him, but he knows deep down inside that this Bulma isn't his real mother. His real mother is back in his original timeline, the place that no longer exists... and he knows that he will never see her again, and that she will never have a happy ending. His entire family is dead and deleted, everyone he knew and loved is gone. The only person that Future Trunks has now is Mai, who knows the sting of this familiar pain...

Toriyama, Toyotaro, and Toei might not have cared about you, but I did. Goodbye, Future Bulma.

F.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l-33SkD_tnw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who cares, post GOHAN BLANCO, EL GRANDE PADRE and REGLA DE TODOS

Caulifla is more important than Gohan confirned

Will we see Punished Jiren too when Toppo gets defeated?

Would knocking out Toppo finally redeem Cabba?

>El Sicario es feliz
>cuando es 'vegeta's resolve'

oye el sicario, salga del camino antes de que me remojar tu cabeza en mi café. Geran es mio.

Pretty sure future gohan got screwed harder than future trunks.

>Torankusu
Does he have the funniest rough translate name?

dunno, what's his name in spanish?

Senor Torankusu.

>no awkward scene with mai and trunks meeting alt. mai and trunks

would have been interesting to see

>No regular trunks and Mai foursome with alt Trunks and Mai
Why live?

>Regla de todos
Gets me every time

>mfw STILL no doujins of Black NTRing both Vegeta and Goku by fucking Bulma
What the hell have humans as a species been doing this entire time?

I suspect they went to the timeline from which Cell came, and Trunks is dead in that one.

why is plague of gripes so fucking autistic

So next episode when? Also, special when`?

Spics love tournament arcs.

spics need to stop

LEAKS

AYYY MLYAAA, YA MASLEENU POYMAL!

>Episode 118
>Episode 118

Try harder

Future Trunks is living in pure existential hell, unable to save his original universe. Future Gohan at least had a small hope with Trunks by his side and died fighting. Not Trunks.

haha

>get rid of alt self
>hold hands with two Mais. one for each hand

Because someone like Goku doesn't deserve that.

why does this excite my dick?

Delete this

Gohan blanco when?

>Future Trunks got screwed harder than any character in Dragon Ball
Hmmm, are you sure about that?

OP here, I guess you're right. Tenshinhan doesn't even have a girl.

Oct 8

>Tenshinhan doesn't even have a girl
Do you have memory problems or something?

>goku just absorbs the spirit bomb
Can that hack not come up with an original idea?

No, Toriyama did nothing wrong.

>L-ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ Jɪʀᴇɴ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵉ...

I think this time he'll transform because Zeno will give his energy to the spirit bomb.

what are you trying to say

Every possible transformation has already been covered one of the 100+ video games or other non-canon work, what do you expect?

Leave your pussy to me

>what do you expect?
Nothing, because Tori is a hack.

>best girl of the entire arc was just in the boring recruitment stuff
She better be at the victory party

So you admit you just have internal grievances and no real criticism?

>autistic and shy
>still dress like every hooker did back in the 80's
What's wrong with U6?

>chubby beerus

How is pointing out that the new transformation is just a lame rip-off of things from a video game. and thus making it completely unoriginal even in DBZ, not criticism?

>vegeta surpasses Goku
Yeah right

will Jiren have any back story? will there be any explanation why he is just SO damn strong?

He is right though, Toriyama was such a nice guy that he allowed Android 17, Tien, and motherfucking Roshi, to participate in the tournament that determines the futures of the universes; instead of the more fanservicy chose of Goten, Trunks, and some random alien.
However, the current Toei staff apparently loathes Tien because he's based on a Chinese God, or something; and Majin Buu, well, it's pretty apparent that they don't want him to exist anymore.

Is Tien a virgin?

>tournament so far has been mostly goofy and light hearted
>I bet if I make my leak look dark and edgy they will believe it!

>punches tien at full strength during a friendly fight
>doesn't even power up against the yardrat

why is gohan so based?

Toei let Buu fight in the Zen exhibition matches and gave him a win vs Basil.

Not in the manga, not canon.

She's about as official as Launch.

>tfw r2d2 kicks your ass

>and Majin Buu, well, it's pretty apparent that they don't want him to exist anymore
The honest truth hurts me deeply

It's over El Grande Padre

Then your beloved Gohan being in the same realm of power as SSB Goku, is in that case, completely non-canon. Congratulations, you played yourself.

Because I just told you pretty much every idea for a transformation has already been done. There's nothing original left to create. And you had no response to that other than to keep trashing Toriyama.

retard

>anti-gohan fag messing up this badly
Sad really

It all comes down to the fact that his character is one-dimensional and doesn't offer anything in the way of storytelling or progression.

Nah, Toei clearly wanted to push Buu for the tournament rather than Tenshinhan. It's Toriyama that doesn't care for Buu.

Heck, I think Buu still ended up with more fighting screentime overall than Tenshinhan with just his preliminary match and the sparring with Goku pre-tournament.

get that narutu shit outta here

Easily. And Tienshinhan did literally nothing but get bodied over and over. Even his one success was just letting his clones get killed so he could eliminate a guy as he gets eliminated. They did him real dirty.

With Cabba it was basically the same thing, iirc he has as much eliminations as Tien had and aside from that

Bodied by Caulifla
Bodied by Kale
Bodied by Toppo.

>And you had no response to that other than to keep trashing Toriyama.
Sounds reasonable to me.

So why does this fucking faggot end every sentence with
>desune~

He has two versions of his waifu to fuck whenever he wants. He is living the dream.

Why don't you? desune~

user that's too lewd

Tenshinhan did eliminate The Preecho, though. But that was also basically his only NON-jobbing moment, during the entire fucking arc.

>faggot
How rude.

He should have just stayed in the main timeline.

He would have lived happily in peace with a non-dick Vegeta, a cheerful Bulma, two siblings and he would have been a better addition to the ToP than Tien or Krillin.

Whis does it too.

Was there ever any doubt of him being the ultimate survivor?

He has got Chiaotzu

Future Trunks in the ToP would have been so fucking hype.

Because Frieza is right
youtube.com/watch?v=l-33SkD_tnw

Tenshinhan and Launch would have definitely became a thing, if it weren't for the fact that Toriyama can only BARELY remember 50% of what he writes/says.

but that's gay

It still stings a little. Toriyama said EoZ wouldn't be retconned, but it's already been retconned with Future Trunks.

Oya Oya

Future Bulma should have shot black in the head with a pistol before getting killed for maximum pottery points.

How does it retcon EoZ?

Nah, he's a useless trash character like he deserves to be.

BLACKED

>Vegeta surpasses Goku
I wish

Because we could assume that, in EoZ, the final narration of FT was still accurate.

It would've been a lot better with him around

Reminder Goku should've ended up with Suno.

Goku should have ended with Puar.

Puar is Oolong's

why is it SHIN kikoko what's so different about it?

Nah the patrician ship is Goku x Bulma

It's also an odd way of saying that without Goku, the universe is fucked. Even though the twin universe didn't have a Goku and they did just fine. Real weird. It's almost as if everything in the Dragonball verse exists to fellate Goku.

shin is basically a meme japanese word that means "TRUE" and if I remember correctly has some implications of being "ultimate" or "holy" but mainly it's used as a "FINAL" / "PERFECTED" version or whatever

Goku and Bulma seems like a good pairing but I honestly think she had better chemistry with Krillin.

The db world would be pretty fucked if chichi didnt bamboozle her way into getting goku:s seed huh...