Mahoujin Guruguru

Today is the best day of the week, new episode soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

aminoapps.com/page/anime/6512406/mahoujin-guruguru-op2-title-revealed
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/159977948
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Naked feral Juju never

Oh boy!
I wonder how PINK BOMBU will come across her next outfit

Posting boxers for classic gag shenanigans.

Holy fucking shit man that is absolutely hilarious

>first episode of October
>best girl possibly showing up
I'm ready to get spooked.

I have you covered, my man.

best girl

Bumping with unrelated heart boxers. Classic.

I want to marry Kukuri and protect her smile!

>cockuri

Ku-chan's butt.

Watched the first episode, because I liked the qt grills and the premise, but the humor was just painfully unfunny and forced and the pace was too exhausting. Such a letdown.

Well, the first episode is the most rushed of all, the comedy and story also changes from being full video-game references to become it's own thing, so you might enjoy it more then.

I love her.

New episode is up.

The show really picks up after the first two or three episode. Stick it out and see if it is for you.

I can't watch the episode yet, but I'm already being teased with this brown qt. Does anyone knows whos her VA?

kugyuu

Wait, no new OP yet?

I think we'll probably have the same for all 24 episodes. Not that I mind, I love this OP.

They announced there will be a new OP, maybe next week?

aminoapps.com/page/anime/6512406/mahoujin-guruguru-op2-title-revealed

Yeah, next week. So we'll have 26 episodes. Probably.

24 episodes, actually. Presently there is no information indicating 26 episodes. OP2 and ED2 have already been listed, so maybe next week.

Is there a Reimu Kukuri?

>wanted to mark Yuusha-sama
What did she mean by that?

Stitch of this please

here

Thanks user

I can't believe the thread was split. I blame the AOTS poll.

>the thread was split
what

That thread was made an hour earlier than this one.

Just in case.

Yeah, but I get back home, ctrl + f the catalogue for a thread titled "Mahoujin Guruguru" and this was the one that popped up.

Why are Guru Guru threads so abysmally shit now? They were comfy at first.

They're still good, though

t. LRD
fuck off

So after two episodes in... this is an actual kids show targeted to actual, literal children with nothing catering to my refined grownup taste but nostalgia over things I never experienced? It's been like watching dumbed down Konosuba and Konosuba is pretty damn dumb.

>Claiming to have a "refined grownup taste" while posting a pic of Eromanga-sensei.

Well I just went and checked and this airs at 1.35 am in Japan. So much for the kids show then.

I'd scold your ass, but then again it would be like two bald guys fighting over a comb.

I have no idea why would you call him LRD over that comment.

You're too smart for this thread, you should get out asap user and never come back.

That's a nice opinion. Where can I subscribe to get more?

I'm the Sup Forums household name Digibro, please feel welcome to my channel on YouTube!

He thinks spamming "i wana fug le loli" like a retarded ironic weeb makes for a good thread.

Well, I have no idea what are you talking about, I've been on these threads since the very first ones and lusting for Kukuri is nothing new.
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/159977948
Too bad for you I guess, I still love these threads just as much.

Why would you do that.

Probably wanted to piss all over him like the bitch in heat she is.

just playing around my friend

What was it?

Small gifs, as worthless as Reido's spells..

Another great episode. I kinda wish that this was an original work so that we could speculate about the plot, trying to do that in this case though would only bait someone into spoiling stuff.

is this a manual stitch?

Yes. Why?

almost

I fucking love ptkan's artstyle.

I dream about a CLI stitcher. One day, one day

I love the OP so much I am gonna be sad to see it go. I hope the new OP is even half as good.

I just hope it still has Nintendo Switch noises otherwise I'll feel like a complete loon.

Man, I never thought I'd be happy to see that old man again.

t. Old Man

So did they ever resolve the plot point of why Kukuri did not want to stare at an old mans butt?

Automatically stitched versions, coming through

>yfw you realize that the dance lineup got bigger in this episode compared to the beginning

JUSTO TIMING!

See? This is from today's episode.

And this is episode 5.

>Ep. 1 lineup
We really came a long way, huh?

They've been progressively adding more dancers as new characters were introduced. I dunno how you didn't notice until now.

Actually, it's the same lineup as Ep. 5's.