How do I harden my heart, Sup Forums? I'm tired of feeling white guilt

How do I harden my heart, Sup Forums? I'm tired of feeling white guilt

>have nice paying job
>find out my father was raped in his youth
>mother was molested, aunt too
>now want to get into social work which is badly ran by jews and lose my career over kids i dont know

Help me out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tfw2suyUUNw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/Tfw2suyUUNw

Take cold showers

None of this helps my situation. Fuck it. Guess I'll harp on this shit for another week before I make my decision you fucking niggers.

FUCK. I didnt mean to roll. God fucking DAMN IT

FUCK. I didnt want a GET, i want HELP

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYy

Become a machine. A weapon. Prepare for the day when the universe gives you the chance to purge society of the vermin and filth.
Live righteously.

Follow your morals, or you are nothing.

At least you got some sick digits.
Checked.

We need a vigilante investigative body. Like Sup Forums but in person and we open carry

donate me money and i will accept u into ortodox christian country that will change u

What the fuck does white guilt have to do with;
>have nice paying job
>find out my father was raped in his youth
>mother was molested, aunt too

??????????

Conflating Depression with white guilt?

wasted get

YOU FUCKED UP THE DIGIS

Because movies like Black Panther guilt whites into donating to community centers which would provide kids the tools they need to have a better life.

Don't you get it? These digits are telling you that you shouldn't feel sorry about yourself.
Be proud of yourself, you fucking faggot.

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions. 1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society). 2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power). 3)It determines what is held sacred in that society. For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions. 1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII. 2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on. 3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust. The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative. Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction. Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story. Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity. Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

>Sup Forums creates insane amount of value in the past 15 years
>shitskins are attracted to value like flys are to shit
>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>for a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>the cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
>sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to several pol-shitskins)
>they get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>they do not admit all of these things but become angry at white and thing that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad
>they think the world only revolves around them and whites here do the things they do as a way to trigger them
>so they start to playing the game that they assume is being played here

>start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>white purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>white women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual insecurities)
>attack representatives of white interest politicians&e-celebs

Delete it then, if you believe it to be a burden.

Seriously, if you genuinely believe that you should be doing a specific thing to uphold your own personal values, and you instead choose the safe and easy path, you will have sold your personal dignity, your life will then be an exercise in disrespecting yourself.
The only questions you should really be asking yourself is if you truly believe that social work is the best path to achieve your goals. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't, none of us can answer this for you.
Maybe making or joining an ancillary charity is your best solution. Maybe finding individuals and directly trying to help them on a personal level without any external direction or resources is your path.
Maybe social work IS the greatest choice you could make to honour your morals. maybe you don't even have any morals, and you're just having an emotional reaction to distressing information.
None of us can tell you these things about yourself.

I will tell you that as a ward of the government (ages 2-18), I was profoundly helped by a social worker who simply shut the fuck up and let me talk for a few minutes, something that nobody had ever done. And before that, social workers were just part of the crowd of onlookers watching me and my peers fall through the cracks of society.
The job doesn't need people who actually care, but the clients do. maybe that's you. Maybe not. But there is great potential for you to be useful.

I feel like the worst thing you could do to a rape victim is pity them but thats just me

No amount of douchebaggery will help your family members situation, once you realize that you will be free.