Praise our lord Ante Pavelić, the Independent State of Croatia will rise again. ZA DOM SPREMNI POGLAVNIČE

Praise our lord Ante Pavelić, the Independent State of Croatia will rise again. ZA DOM SPREMNI POGLAVNIČE.

It's late, go to sleep

It's never late to praise our leader

Wasn't he a nazi dickhead?

ZA DOM

To some nazis are dickheads to some they are not, he was a fascist but not a nazi, he was a ustaša, and i am to like my ancestors before me

SPREMNI

I suppose this has to do with your heavy headed temperament of a football hooligan but founding your cuntry on such people isn't good in the long run because he's just too morally controversial

Bog i Hrvati

I'm not a football hooligan, i am a normal person who is well educated, but my country was ruined by communism socialsm and marxism. And we will not let this happen again.

>mfw Bleiburg

but you have a dumb attitude of a football hooligan, sorry. Find yourself better role models

mfw Jasenovac

By we you mean retards that visit pol or actual citizens making contribution to society?

My friend, when you start to figure out whats happening to the modern world you will understand my views, i love the polish people for having balls to stand up to the EU

Croatia is a third world shithole

imo it would make more sense to bury the hatchet with serbs and split bosnia 50/50
so is the entirety of Western Europe, nigger

You know that no actuall jews were killed in NDH right?

Just cause you are from europe doesnt mean you should wear that eu flag young shiptar

>love the polish people for having balls to stand up to the EU
polish people would be outraged at formations like ustase and this guy

Go suck on immigrant balls which you highly want judging by your thoughts on what a third world country is

Maybe they would, but its the only solution we have been left with, I support the Polish people and have great respect for them for standing their own ground

Uvijek

where do you find a trad ustasa wife, lads?

Come to herzegovina, i got you covered

Even with no immigrants, it’s still a shithole lmao.

>Sveucilista

Pošteno