Texas hate thread

>be Texas
>be 41.9% non Hispanic white
>filled to the brim with spics and el goblinos
>have entire towns and counties that speak Spanish
>have the highest support for Israel than any other state
>boomer mentality
>basically a republican version of California
>think that your spic infested wasteland is the greatest because “HURR DURR MUH GUNS!”
>highest support for Israel than any other state
>home of Lyndon b Johnson and the bush dynasty
>be the cuckservitave capital of the USA
>have the audacity to call other states cucked

Bottom line Texas is a fucking home. California anons at least admit their state is cucked while Texan cucks project if you tell them the truth.

success spreads jealousy

Sorry.

Faggot

but being spic allows you to name the jew. I've redpilled over 2 dozen young whites on the JQ.

Blow it out your ass

Success at being minority white? Wow I’m so jealous
Kek

Why do faggots always try to pick on Texas as if Texans give a shit what they think?

There would be no majority white state if it wouldnt be for muds classifying non whites as "white"

I live in El Paso and although we are 90% brown our economy is amazing and it's safer than even white majority cities. (second safest city in the nation)

stay mad cracker cuck

Danke Schoen

t. Anglo larping as latino

Thank God Im not alone. Everyone in Texas loves beaners, theyre so fucking stupid, even when you point out all of their blue spic dominated counties they refuse to understand. Texas less than 50 years ago was a liberal, progressive Democrat stronghold (no, not Dixiecrat- real progressive liberal faggots), so its no surprise that the apple doesnt fall far from the tree in 2016. They gave birth to and openly supported their own home grown President Lyndon B Johnson who opened our borders to third world invaders and gave massive welfare handouts to blacks. They elected a Democrat, FEMALE governor TWICE in the 1990's. Houston has a lesbian Democrat for a mayor. This state, after Utah, is also the Cuckservative capital of the US.

This is very true. It's a hilarious thing that a lot of people don't know about. Numbers change based on qualifications for the sample size and the term "white" "doesn't have a fit definition" "open to interpretation" "etc." For all of the conspiracy talk this board participates in, it was surprisingly correct and eerily accurate with its ability to predict a lot of unbelievable things.

>Everyone in Texas loves beaners,

Because if you actually lived next to a lot of them you would know they arent bad people you stupid cum skinned faggot.

You need to leave

Just proved my point. Enjoy turning blue and a third world shithole in the future.

>they arent bad people you stupid cum skinned faggot.

Fuck off scum

Are you talking shit about Texas again?